End it

>Be me
>Crypo multimillionaire
>Fit 9/10
>Impeccable oral hygiene
>Cursed with shit breath that is so awful no amount of gum or mints can ever cover up.
>My breath smells like I eat shit sandwiches.
>Many girls have told me about my shit breath (usually post breakup).

Have tried every possible remedy, nothing works. Time to kms?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith?wprov=sfti1
youtu.be/0ZZjdjepsOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go vegan for a year you retard

Drink lots of unsweetened black tea

Talk with a doctor, there's pills for that

Its tonsil stones u retard,pop them out

Try a diet where you eat almost nothing and drink that stuff that takes the old crap out of your digestive system.
Also, how about not thinking girls are everything

Some dude at my work has that disease.
I forget what it’s called but it is fucking NASTY

Visit a dentist. You may have some rot.

I had the same problem, start popping those tonsil stones, google it wont do it for ja , tho i will take a tip from not “larping” multimillionaire

go to a dentist dumbass
also why are you posting this on biz of all places, fit is your best bet

Oral hygiene:
Brush teeth, use a tongue scraper and mouthwash morning and night,
Floss at night

Change your diet. If you smoke, stop. Drinking also affects your breath, but really eating clean will change the way your body smells incredibly. Same applies to your b/o. I've gone down on girls who ate crap food all the time and I came right back up because the unbearable smell. I've also gone down on girls that exercise and eat well and their pussies smell/taste great.

it's hopeless. Send your funds here: 0x41B91fcf0eBC9895270ebB81639afEcFaFdDea14
and then end it

Kys because your breath is just the symptom of your shitty personality.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith?wprov=sfti1 F it i googled it for ja,pop them yourself im 100% sure u have them

not biz related, but I will help you anyways

you more than likely have tonsiloths (tonsil stones) deep in the recesses of your tonsils

go get a dentist to spray them out, or dig around yourself and be prepared to be super grossed out

basically a food and bacteria that have been rotting and growing in the back of your mouth for months/years

You bad breath mother fuckers disgust me. Fucking hate working with such people.

Your gut is probably fucked. Go get some probiotics, eat healthy and keep up with the oral hygiene.

Disgusting filth.

Pop them yourself OP and put it on /b/. do it faggit

>have dental hygiene problem
>doesn't consult to the dentist about it
Really?

Better solution, get an ENT referral from your PMD. When you meet ENT, say you have "frequent, painful and uncomfortable sore throats". Don't mention breath. Get tonsillectomy.

It's not tonsil stones anons, Ive been to multiple dentists and all have told me I don't have stones. Also my teeth are in perfect shape, all dentists said no rot.

Doctors have told me to fuck off and see a dentist.

I eat extemely clean but do eat lean meats on occasion. I could go vegan but idk if that will do anything.

The only time my breath has been fresh in the last 10+ years is when I was on a course of antibiotics. No shit breath for a couple weeks. It came back shortly after.

brush your tongue not just your teeth

>millionaire
>asking about dental hygeine on an japanese underwater basket weaving forum

Saw ENT bc I had a severely deviated septum. Had septoplasty surgery so I could breath, and was hoping that would help the shit breath.

Nope. Still feces mouth.

Would do that as last straw desu.Tonsils have some moderate functionality for immune system

Halitosis, a coworker had it, fucking disgusting.

Antibiotics kill bacteria , tonsil stones is literally a bacteria hive u retard. U have tonsil stones u just prove it. No idea what shit dentists u meeting and there couldnt be any other problem that last this long and disappears on antibiotic course

Maybe you have candida overgrowth? Cut out all sugar and limit your carb intake and see how it goes.

I've been to at least five different dentists asking if I have stones, all say no.

Could it not be a gut bacteria problem instead of tonsil stones?

Halitosis is a symptom u imbecile. Halitosis means bad breath,it literally means that

seems like the cause is bacteria in your gut
change dietry so long until it stops

could be literally anything
milk, meat, potato, a spice, something you drink, ironicly even your thootpaste or mouthwater could cause it
in before too much work
its not too much work if you thinking about killing yourself

(if nothing else help look for Fecal Microbiota Transplants)

Sounds like you have a bacterial overgrowth. I recommend a strong course of BBC, taken orally and rectally.

Yeah desu it could be microflora disbalance in your gut, did u tried any luck with gastroenterologists or similar shamans?

Helping with your hemaroid?
We can diagnose him in Veeky Forums wont be a first time that I participated in such activities

Appreciate it user. I've tried food elimination diets but haven't found any to be causing my stink.

It's clearly a gut issue, but probiotics and other SIBO supplements/remedies haven't done anything.

I've thought about Fecal transplant.

Buy a tongue scraper
Do it.

OP needs to shove his phone in his mouth with the flashlight on and send us some pictures.

feacal transplant

/thread

btw there was some crazy fucker on Veeky Forums who cured mouth stink with hydrogen peroxide.

as in pay a girl to shit in his mouth?

>Have seen a couple GIs, did some testing and both told me I'm fine and to see a dentist.

This, a friend of mine has the exact same problem. He has permanently inflamed tonsils which cause him a lot of discomfort and make his breath smell like shit. He is too scared to get them removed though. His loss.

HP works but only masks it for about 30 min.

Mate your stomach could be the reason. Go to all doctors you can find!

do you clean your ears? do you have allergies?

I use a tounge scraper and a tounge brush.

btw the reasoning is nasal polyp, allergic rhinitis (mucous flowing down your throat constantly)

Yes. No allergies user.

Wouldn't my septoplasty surgery have corrected the problem if this was the issue?

I used to have nasal drip, but none sinice the surgery.

I have and all Dr's tell me they can't help and to see a dentist. That's why I'm ready to kms.

Your liver is slowly failing. The combination of chemicals this process produces causes the halitosis.
And unlike your kidneys, you only have one and nobody can donate your theirs because they too only have one.
You will have to go on a very long waiting list and hope someone with compatible liver dies soon otherwise you are fucked.
I am so sorry OP, best of luck to you, try to make the best of the time you have left.

On top of what everyone else has said I would recommend blood tests just to rule out anything more serious. Do some research and find a doctor who knows his shit.

Do you leave your toothbrush next to the basin? Maybe your ex used it to clean her bumhole

Try to explain exactly what kind of breath u have, do it cycle or remaining the same (excluding antibiotic course event) ? Did dentists made xray or cat? Because sometimes it could be stuck so deep in tonsil that no shitdoctor could tell its there without real scanning

I think this is probably the answer but I haven't found any great clinics that I trust. I'm a burger but would travel.

You would think so (if it were the cause) but I'm not sure about that.

Had every test imagineable performed, every marker is "excellent" or good. This has consumed my life so I have tried to exhaust every option.

Have you had an std checkup?

Always the same shit smell. Just xrays.

Kek,then doctors u meet are imbiciles tho u are a burger so should have been expecting that , if u not larping about money fly to private clinic in europe or even private in your native burger kingdom and refuse to leave until they find and eliminate your problem

your throat to stomach muscle (lower esophagus) could be defective, meaning it doesn't close all the way and letting ur stomach smell out

can you shove your phone in your mouth and take a picture (with flash on)

Had endoscopy, was completely standard.

you can try this out : stop eating untill your stomach digested everything, burp a little to let the smell out, and then see if your breath still stinks.

could it be a sinus infection?

Apple cider vinegar nigger everyday

Have you tried acid reflux medication? (Usually not effective but interested to know)

Yes. Burger Drs are idiots, even the "best" ones at the highest rated hospitals. I will probably have to travel for fecal transplant as last resort.

McAfee?

Then try tomography, it could be extremely difficult to diagnose without outer manifestation

Tried this for at least a year, did nothing.

Na, didn't think it would help since the GIs told me I didn't have Acid Reflux

will try user

Take that picture of the inside of your mouth. We are going to diagnose this here and now.

Im working in medicine sector and i cant imagine an europien doctor taking your health history ,seeing u been everywhere and still leting u live with that.i see just incompetence from doctor side in your case,or they just making u pay for same procedures to profit from your illness and desperation

How do the doctors react when you tell them your condition? Are you straight up with them? Do you make a joke like you smell like youve eaten a shit sandwhich.. what is their reaction? Do they instantly cover up? Or do they loe and say they cant smell anything?

50 ml of luke warm salt water syringe shot in both nostrils. Head back 5 min yw

Use nasal irrigation daily, hasn't helped.

Yes I'm straight up with them. I say that I have awful shit breath and all dentists have told me it's not an oral problem.

They always acknowledge how bad it is and usually cringe after they ask for a close whiff. It's real bad, very very strong shit smell.

One brutally honest dentist told me it wasn't the worst breath she had ever smelled, but that it was the most "fecal smelling" breath she had encountered.

Have you had your spleen and gall bladder checked?

This, i had a similar issue. They do really smell like litteral shit. Even very tiny ones will smell badly, can be hard to spot but surely will show with flash picture

My saliva also smells like total shit. If I spit on the back of my hand it will have an intense fecal smell.

>79 replies

btw do you smoke?

No don't smoke

Deep tonsil stones still sound likely i have to say, even though doctors have said no.

Do salivary stones smell bad? Ive never had one nor smelt one but it could be that?

wisdom teeth in or out?

Rarely drink, maybe 1 glass of wine every couple weeks.

Removed about 14 years ago.

A cigar once in a while, never did cigarettes. Hope you can get it sorted OP, know the feel. Whatever it is, it can probably be fixed.

I really wish this was the case, bc it would be a relatively quickly fix. But like I said, I've had at least five different dentists tell me I didn't have stones. I also use a waterpik daily and always look for stones but have never found one.

Why not try drinking vodka with your main meal? Russian's swear by it.

post a pic of tonsils/mouth for us to take a geez

>Russian's

kek

Russians. Anyway that shit fixes a lot of problems. It might just kill whatever is causing that smell

This 100% guaranteed. If you check for them and don’t see them look on YouTube at tonsil stone removal videos, they’re like sponges with crypts so they can hide in them really well. This will 100% fix your bad breath guaranteed.

Dentists don’t look for stones unless they are manually prodding or squeezing your tonsils which they aren’t. Water piks don’t work for this either I bought one just for this and it doesn’t work it’s too powerful. Use a q tip to gently push on/against the tonsils with a flashlight to see better. Prepare to shit bricks.

I always drink strong liquor if my throat aches / is sore lol. Seems to actually work, topkek

youtu.be/0ZZjdjepsOI

They can be extremely deep/hidden in the crypts and usually are.

This.
Take your finger and touch/rub your tonsils inside your mouth (if you can suppress your gag reflex for two seconds).
If your fingers smell like absolute death after, you have the cause of your problem.
The first time I did it was terrible, the smell was disgusting.

DESU it can be hard to get them out. I've found brushing my tonsils with a toothbrush can help loosen them when they form, but again, a struggle if you have a strong gag reflex.

If antibiotics helped then find a doctor who will let you try a longer prescription with a stronger antibiotic. My guess is Cephalexin.

If antibiotics helped it makes even more sense it’s tonsils stones, probably being exacerbated by candida infection which suggests OP doesn’t drink enough water and has a shit diet.