Straight Edge Beverages

What should I drink as a staight edge person?

Other urls found in this thread:

vegrecipesofindia.com/vegan-vermicelli-kheer-vegan-seviyan-kheer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Water/coffee/tea/lemon aid

if i saw a "straight edge" kid drinking coffee or tea i would fuck his shit up

Water, no ice, no cup

bleach
Preferably chlorox brand bleach.

>What should I drink as a staight edge person?

YOUR OWN CUM !!!

I FUCKN HATE YOU !!!

What is this shit now?
"Straight Edge"?
Holy Fucking shit this crap has to stop.
I don't even want to know

How about not being a sheep and eat drink and do what you actually enjoy.

>What is this shit now?
>doesn't know what SE is

are you a 2000'b0rn cumdrip kid?

Nothing. Drinking is degenerate. Get a saline drip.

Get up very early, find a nice spot in a park. Lie down, open mouth and wait for that precious morning dew.

it's a term used by shut-ins who think that they're special for never having smelled people smoking marijuana

if you've ever even TOUCHED a drug or had a sip of alcohol, you're probably homeless

t. autistic virgins

I was born in 1982
I've since googled the "Straight Edge", honestly just more label crap for sheep to feel like they "belong" to something.

It's not new. What kind of rock were you living under in the 90s/early 2000s?

Sherly Temple or a mimosa made with La croix.

Water, and possibly tea. I suppose it depends on exactly how straight your edge is. Tea shouldn't be a problem in my opinion, because it's not like you have to avoid all spices in your food and just eat protein-and-vitamin-gruel either.

Semen.

tea has caffeine you fucking poser

cum, seeing as you crave for it

I believe those straigthers won't even use leather. Anything connected to an animal? Wonder how they feel sitting on a leather seat?

Doesn't that depend on the tea? And sure, if it does, then it won't fit into the SE set of rules. I'm not SE by any means, I just don't care if someone else is.

I wonder if there's some black list of drugs and chemicals that SE people can't ingest. Does chemo count as well if you get cancer?

I was born in 81, graduated HS in 2000 and I remember straight edge from HS, user.

But what's the proper way to drink it?

mix a little bit of fruit juice in ice water, then add aspartame.

Tastes great.

Yeah, but you probably hung out with people and weren't some isolated nerd faggot.

piss

>Ice water. Shaken, if you don't mind, milady.

Make sure not to talk and just smirk sadly, too.

i was also born in 81

straight edge is millennial faggotry

Your boyfriends semen.

>straight edge is millennial faggotry

it really isnt tho. its been around since the hardcore punk days. still stupid, just not that new

>people actually make subcultures around NOT doing something

Yep. It's a cancer that every single person who is "Straight edge" grows out of when they go to college.

There is a puddle in front of the door, sir.

>started by minor threat in the early 80's
>millennial faggotry

>born in 81
You're a millennial, which came right after Gen X. And nobody who wasn't a teenager in the 80s is Gen X.

arsenic

You beat me to it user. You beautiful son of a gun.

yeah, fucking sheep man

room temperature water

Depends man. Carbonated water, you can make fruit juices at home lots of stuff. Heck try this, probably the only Indian food I can eat

vegrecipesofindia.com/vegan-vermicelli-kheer-vegan-seviyan-kheer/

Or you guys could drink each others cum

Top kek.

Veeky Forums does it again.

Never said I was straight edge, fatty

>not being a sheep

Says the sheep faggots who smoke and drink

>straight edge

What the fuck kind of faggot shit is this

Maximum Hitlered

It was invented in the '80s, and only as a statement that the guy didn't want to waste all of his time and money smoking pot and drinking.

>drug cucks being insecure that people are more moral than them

Laffin every time

>moral
Neither Aristotle nor Mill would agree with you.

what do you think how Henry Rollins got so big

hydrogen peroxide, and not the tasteless 3% shit. you want to get clean inside, don't you?

>only as a statement that the guy didn't want to waste all of his time and money smoking pot and drinking.
it's actually an offshoot of white supremacist punk culture, but I guess neonazis don't want to waste all time and money smoking pot and drinking.

>not letting the plethora of natural mind-altering chemicals sink into your brain
Your brain gets you high on chemicals it creates all the time, the only way to become straight-edge is through lobotomy or suicide. I suggest the latter in your case.

I have a family member who can't drink citric acid-y, fizzy, alcoholic or caffeine including drinks. Not even particularly good with sugary drinks. Doesn't leave much except herbal teas

Depends on the tea

False. I didn't, neither did Zappa. But do keep justifying your degeneracy.

Minor Threat weren't Nazis. Unfortunately, there will always be fascists within every punk subculture.

skim milk, vanilla extract, and aspartame. tastes like vanilla ice cream.

>Straight edge

Faggot.

This is the only acceptable answer for 2edgey4u straight edged faggot pussies

Can't? Is it an allergy thing?

Vanilla extract is 90+% alcohol.

Funny, how se' goes here, but i would imagine no1 visit se homepage

>open workspace
>one faggot has a standing desk

Literally burn it down with fire.

lmao i was going to say that desu senpai

Straight Edge was a culture developed in the 80's to allow closeted homosexualls an answer for why they ain't fucking pussies, without appearing gay. By the late 90s it was obvious that people like Henry Rollins, Zappa etc. were indeed closeted fags and the whole culture was just an alternative gay movement.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Every person who isn't a shut in autist.

If i don't drink or smoke just because i dont want to, does that make me straight edge?

No. You're only "straight edge" if your motivation is to make a big deal about your life choices and brag about them to others. AFIK there's a certain fashion involved with it too.

It's a lot like pretentiousness, really:
>orders expensive bottle of wine because he enjoys the taste
Not pretentious.

>orders expensive bottle of wine to show off to everyone how cultured and/or rich he is
pretentious.

Pretty much the same thing with straight-edge.

I don't think so. It's a stupid fucking subculture that you have to subscribe to. If you just don't drink for yourself than you are fine.

Excellent, hold my calls Martha for I am parched.

Being stragiht edge doesn´t mean you have to be strict like a Mormon, you know.

I dont smoke or drink or do any drugs but i dont need to claim edge, im not better than anyone

>caffeine

That isn't straight-edge. My ex stepbrother had a friend who refused to take ibuprofen or aspirin.

Naturally any prescribed painkillers or even coffee were out of the question.

Water you dumb cunt.

Really though Arizona is p elite

Depends on how strict you are. It's generally accepted that edge people can have caffeine. If you want to be all the way straight edge you'd better be vegan as well.

Horse semen

>It's generally accepted that edge people can have caffeine
since when?

any alcohol provided it's served neat

Which is weird, because punk doesn't seem like a genre that should be friendly to authoritarianism.

Crust punk is straight edge, right? Try dumpster diving, OP

Didn't think crust had much of a crossover with straight edge, I thought it was just about never bathing for that dank perma-acne a e s t h e t i c

>I had a sheltered childhood
fixed that for you

Crystal Pepsi

Since the beginning of time. Straight edge was invented as a movement of youth avoidance to mind altering drugs and alcohol, not to stop someone from drinking a pepsi while out at a restaurant.

Like I said, if you have that sort of all-or-nothing mentality just go vegan as well and see how that works out seeing as though that's also a part of straight edge.

I've never met a straight edge crust punk in my life they're always the biggest degenerates

popped in to say this