NANO & Charlie Lee

Charlie Lee just posted a thread on the Nano subreddit.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/

Link to the answer in the picture :
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/duuiese/

tl;dr: Charlie Lee loves Nano.

If I were you, I'd go all-in Nano right now.

Wow
Just wow.
Charlie Lee practically endorsed Nano.
Just sold all my LTC for NANO.

Already did user.

5k nano all in. No other alts. No eth no btc. Just nano. Thinking about $1k on december makes me all wet.

NANO ATOMIC SWAPS INMINENT

Thanks user, I bought more

RAIJEETS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hes gonna dump his bags at ath again. This fucking jap has burned us too many times.

SCAM COIN
PLEASE FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

You know what time it is, it's to HODL!

The mega green candle is starting, come fast !

That is big news. FOMO train is warming up.

>tl;dr: Charlie Lee loves Nano.

OP it seems you also Didn't Read. He was asking about technological tradeofs of Nano.

God fucking yes.

what a nice big fat green candle

he sold his ltc on normies and is not buying nano. What a chad.

do you lads think this will reach 14000 today?

Fuck off with your stupid shills. No one's going to pump your shitcoin. Even if it is endorsed by a Charlee lee imposter. Street shitters

Charlie basically just admitted that nano will take over litecoins market cap... $200-250 EOY. Basically It will catch up to the price of litecoin. I’m sensing all the money he got from selling his ltc at all time high is all going into nano now since it’s really cheap. I’m srs

guys please
amateur day trader here
should i sell at 14000 or get greedy and aim higher

20000 is possible not even joking

Dude it hit 160k sats like 2 days ago.You would be a fool to sell at 140 just being honest. It’s still consolidating 200k is very possible especially because a twitch user with 1 million followers is about to get donated a shit ton of nano from the community

face it, plebbit is going to have a fucking field day with this.
normies blamed the litecoin crash on charlie, now watch them pump nano over this

strap in, MOON TIME

I stand corrected it hit 169k sats on binance it is definitely going over 200k. All it takes is one little tweet or announcement. Strap in nanoboys

>strap in, MOON TIME
not quite yet. charlie is just asking some questions. give it a few days and wait for him to say something entirely positive about it then it will hit.

oh no what happened

Charlie Lee basically opened a can of worms and fucked over litecoin. Nano github has 500% more activity. Nano is getting adopted by twitch streamers. Nano is getting adopted by online merchants. Nano has actual working mobile wallets and web wallet and desktop walletS. Nano has been endorsed by early investor of coinbase Garry Tan. Nano has NDA cooperation with Coinbase and soon Bittrex: 2 USA exchanges since it’s made in USA. Nano is in negotiation with huge partnerships in Los Angeles. Don’t miss out anons

Pay attention to the volume accumulating. The red is just idiots taking babby gains.

you forgot
>survived its own Mt. Gox and still kept going
>desktop wallet done
>mobile wallet in beta
>active support community running nodes and outreach.

It’s a pajeet shitcoin lmfao there’s nothing to miss out on. It does nothing but move around really fast.

>Pay attention to the volume accumulating.
is there any way to check this besides watching each order go through?

>It does nothing but move around really fast.
isn't that the point of all this?

pure delusion, I almost feel sorry for you

No? Tons of other coins do that plus way more. Bitcoin is already the premier store of value. Nano is a massive shitcoin loved by redditors and poopjeets.

Bitcoin is too expensive owning 1 bitcoin vs owning 1000 nanos. And nano actually can be used to buy coffee because it confirms instantly. If u try it with bitcoin u tack on a 10 dollar miners fee and wait 4 hours to confirm. Nano has many use cases and it’s already being adopted very quickly. You act like there can only be one currency(btc) that people will adopt but that’s clearly not the case

Also before you say coins can do more. That’s like saying Nokia vs iPhone. Yet iPhone got mass adopted. Why? Because it’s easy to use and noob friendly. Learn some marketing you fuckk Retarded piece of poop

these are both good. people dont understand why iphones did so well. it make it stupid to use. the first crypto that does that will get widescale adoption. nano is perfect for coffee and other small purchases.

look at all these frogposters getting absolutely BTFO by nano
cope harder faggots, if you can't see this getting straight for LTC spot on cmc you're beyond help

Exactly the stupid idiot thinks a crypto coin needs to have 100 different features and do everything at the same time and have smart contracts etc. He’s a fucking loser who clearly does not know about business planning and marketing. Nano is currently a top contender of actually being used worldwide because of its mobile apps and making its interface very friendly to use. It’s really sad he doesn’t get this no wonder he will stay poor forever lol

>Bitcoin is too expensive owning 1 bitcoin vs owning 1000 nanos.

It’s a psychological attitude that’s been proven. People would rather invest in silver because it’s cheaper per oz than gold. You own more pieces of silver than had you bought gold. But both are still worth the same in total monetary value

>Even if it is endorsed by a Charlee lee imposte

No, that is indeed Charlie himself. Except that he didn't endorse it. Why would he when it is not yet clear the coin works?

He'll be seen as endorsing it and that will be enough.

>not clear the coin works
Meanwhile im sending it back and forth between wallets for 3 months without a single problem in under minutes,

uhhh just read the post, and it comes off as 100% FUD. seems like he is trying to fud nano because he knows its going to kill the usecase for litecoin.

Minutes != Instant LOL NANO FAGGOTS BTFO
someone gonna reorg that chain and kill the coin

>Meanwhile im sending it back and forth between wallets for 3 months without a single problem in under minutes,

Yeah, I mean if it will work correctly under the conditions Charlie was mentioning, like attacks, spamming etc. Simple cases works, we know that.

Fudding your own coin lmao. I know you have stash user!

Why is Lee such backstabbing nigger?

HUUUUUUUUUUGGE
we moonin boyos

Nano does seem too good to be true though, I hope it doesn't have any serious vulnerabilities

Isn't he the founder of LTC, who dumped it on top and said it would go to 2$?

Crypto News, Gets More Ridiculous By The Day, How Are We To Contend As A World Class Currency, Security, Or Whatever You Care To Call It! When We Constantly Look Like World Class Idiots.. Im No Journalist, Hell I Can Barely Spell My Name, Yet It's Readily Apparent To Anyone That Whoever Oversees This Media, Should Wake The Fuck Up And Stop Printing Stupid Shit That Only Hurts Cryptos Appeal As An Investment.. This Us About Money, My Money & That Of People Across The Globe That Would Like To Feel Safe At Night Knowing They Have Invested At The Forefront Of What Will Be Their Future, Fuk Stocks And Bonds, Fuk The Greedy Money Grabbing Murderous Globalists That Smile At Suffrage, Fuk The Childish Ass Way Crypto Is Being Depicted & Handled... Money Is Leaving What And Is The Most Excellent Way To Crowdfund Personal Wealth For The Many Ever Devised.. In Short, Get Your Shit Together And Promote With Positive Truthful News, Or Just Shut The Fuk Up.. As Far As The Editorial Goes, In Most Places You Fuk A Mans Money Up Like This Coindash Bullshit Hack, You Wont Be Around To Get, Or Give One Damn Dime, Money Aint Micky Mouse And We Don't Live In No Fukin Comic Book..Whoever Lost A Dime With This Should Pull Together And Go Get 10X Outta Coindash's Stash Or Outta Someones Ass,, For Your Trouble!!

not sure if serious or brainlet

Oh yeah, it IS him. Sure is a trustworthy guy.

>Deluded brainlet thinking he can kill nano with his fud.

Meanwhile, nano gets massive exposure to normies.