Why do Europeans eat fast food using knives and forks?

Why do Europeans eat fast food using knives and forks?
Is this some kind of meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

extranet.who.int/sree/Reports?op=vs&path=/WHO_HQ_Reports/G36/PROD/EXT/FoodborneDiseaseBurden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are americans so fat and retarded? Is this some kind of cultural thing?

Why didn't the Seahawks run it? Is that some kind of cultural thing?

we aren't filthy animals

only fries

They don't know how to clean themselves so they need to use utensils

>We're better than those clean european bastards because we're fucking pigs!

American banter, everyone

>Is this some kind of meme?

No, it's called "basic table manners". You don't touch the food with your hands.

Nobody does that. I make a point of watching people when I eat fast food. The restaurants all have bathrooms where you can wash your hands before and after touching food, but hardly anyone does either.

Don't need to guess

Here is the data:

extranet.who.int/sree/Reports?op=vs&path=/WHO_HQ_Reports/G36/PROD/EXT/FoodborneDiseaseBurden

The us is better at hygiene and food preparation and safety than Europe

Because Americans carry hand sanitizer with them

>don't touch food with your hands

Tell the Indians they eat with one and wipe shit with the other. But they suck both thumbs

>europeans

>ban all the real food
>look no bacteria here aren't we good

kek, you cunts don't even have real cheese

Why? OP's question was about Europeans. The habits of Indians have nothing to do with the discussion.

Yes we do

Name a cheese we don't have

The us fucking loves its cheese

To some folks eating with a knife and fork is just the civilized way to eat. Not everyone enjoys picking food up with their hands and dunking it in condiments.

/thread

Oh no no no. That is a burger which is a fucking sandwich, and sandwiches were goddamn invented over in Europe for the purpose of eating a meal without utensils.

Eating a goddamn sandwich with a knife and fork is like eating soup straight off of a plate.

Oh and by the fucking way, don't assume for a microsecond that a public restroom in a fast food joint is clean. Hobos do meth in those things.

We don't. At least not in Germany.

>Name a cheese we don't have
Unpasteurized brie aged less than 30 days.

>That is a burger which is a fucking sandwich, and sandwiches were goddamn invented over in Europe for the purpose of eating a meal without utensils.

I agree with you 100%. It certainly does make more sense to eat a burger with your hands than it does to use utensils.

That doesn't mean that table manners aren't involved, though. As someone who was raised in Europe with very strict adherence to table manners, the problem is that it's so ingrained to ALWAYS use a knife and fork that we often do so when it doesn't make logical sense. The problem is that the "both knife and fork" table manners is so ingrained in some people that it's awkward not to use them. I used to be like that so I understand it very well.

His question was answered with "muh table manners" when this is clearly not true, Europeans are just not smart enough to understand that some foods are literally made to eat with your hands.

Wait, do Europeans also eat corndogs with forks and knives?

>do Europeans also eat corndogs
no

See

Your thread is some kind of meme. I always eat fast food with my fingers.

>Europeans are just not smart enough to understand that some foods are literally made to eat with your hands.
I don't believe that's the case. They just recoil at the idea as being uncivilized. Kind of like how Americans recoil at the idea of public street shitting in India.

We have brie that actually tastes good. Sick argument?

You sound butthurt

The brie that melts at room temperature is eldergod tier. Pisses me off we can't get it here. If you ever make it to France put it on your must try list.

>Why are americans so fat and retarded? Is this some kind of cultural thing?

Your jealously leaking. Your either a Europoor, a sandnigger or a shitskin.

Bow to the superior american race

AMERICA BTFO!
YANKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
BUTTHURT SPREADS!!!

This is the first time I've heard of this. How would you even eat a kebab with knife and fork? Everything would spill out.

>American is a race
You blithering, fucking mong!

divide and conquer shills get paid to post this garbage ladies and gentlemen

and who exactly is being divided?

More importantly who exactly is being paid to post here, and how can I get in on that?

>post yfw pond scum call fries """chips"""

>excessive use of quotation marks
opinion discarded

>Why do Europeans
Its like saying why do Americans fuck goats?,even though only people in wyoming do that.

Homosexuality.