IOTA pump imminent

Whales just pushed price down below floor
Always the last step before pump to trigger stop losses and get rid of weak hands
Enjoy IOTAfags

Other urls found in this thread:

iotex.io/
twitter.com/dionyziz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me one good reason why this shitcoin is worthy of a pump. Protip: you can't

Maybe because it might actually be used by real fucking companies and be useful?

iOTA is the biggest meme coin in crypto they have been at it since 2015 and their network still doesn't work for shit.

Nah, better to buy BTC now. We are about to test another 11k this week. And if it goes beyond, everybody will start to short shitcoins for the king.

I am in IOTA and LINK, but I am getting ready, the market is stabilizing and the influx of big money is just behind the doors. BTC will never be this cheap again.

All alts are shitcoins to trade to gain more BTC
I'm trading, not investing
If you actually want to invest in a coin you do it before it has a working product or you are already too late

>IOTA
>LINK
can't tell if memeing

Forget IOTA get into IoTex instead: iotex.io/

Join their Telegram for upcoming ICO info.

You cant explain away the fact that the iOTA 'muh refugees' developers have dug themselves into a hole they cannot get out of. Face it, the network doesn't and will not ever work. It's slow as shit, centralised and everytime someones questions iOTA they get some silly non answer.

Stay away from this memecoin, it only gets shilled by basement dwelling neckbeards who own a Raspberry Pi that have cognitive dissonance with the truth.

CND gave an indicator saying as much. Said something like a 70% probability for a 20% gain. Bought in last night.

Good or bad news has no effect on price
The market makers are in control
This coin is primed to go up very soon

None of the things you said refute the claims I made on the fundamentals. I'm not talking about the price, I'm talking about the tech that is utter shit. DAG can, and will never run on low powered IoT devices, It cannot even run smartcontracts you deluded iOTA cuck.

I actually think the drops in its price are caused by its correlation to the bitcoin price. And the first pump/trend occured because it hit a significant support level (a top in the uptrend up to 5 usd last year)

twitter.com/dionyziz

iota is a scam

Iota's founder will be speaking at SXSW. If that doesn't bring in new money then nothing will.

Still waiting for an answer

It is the portfolio of educated people

It broke support, only green because the market is up, sell as soon as possible.

Youre a faggot.

If yiuve ever used Iota you know its not slow at all and the FUD you grandpa bitcoiners spew out is beyond pathetic

These developers are the smartest in the indistry and instead of hyping up a shitcoin like Venchain (I guarantee you bought that like the meme chasing brainlet you are) theyre perfecting their software and partnering with the BIGGEST FUCKING AUTOMOBILE COMPANY IN THE WORLD

DO you know that VW did over 215 BILLION EUROS in revenue in 2016?

Its over. Iota has wont the microtransactions race and will be the IoT coin. The smart money thats invested in it now will make it so.

You fucking pussy, now go fuck off and use your snails place blockchain bullshit

Damn son

soon

Soyboy sperging out

It was slow as fuck before they updated the iri again last week. I can understand though - it's a beta and the devs are keeping transparency very high. Still has a lot of mooning potential as I am sure we aren't even aware of 20% of the stuff that is going on behind the scenes.

IXI, Trinity, and much more to come

DYOR before the rocket launches guys

>b-but dey building smurt refujee cidiez?!?

gtfo /pol/

That happens when you emotionally invest into a shitcoin

This.

I once held IOTA and was fortunate enough to make some money on it but ai realized it is a fucking shitcoin.

I knew the devs are retarded from their public posts and manchildness on Reddit, so that was a red flag. Once I realized IOTA is nothing more than Rick&Morty of the crypto scene I got the fuck out. I wish I sold the top but looking at the current price it was great deal anyway.