Do you like calzone?

Do you like calzone?

Prefer it to 'za.
Never made one though, I really should try it.

the two i've had were shit but that one looks pretty good

They're not bad, but most of the time I'd rather have a slice. Preferably New York style sausage & mushroom with some red pepper flakes.

you mean 'zone right

Not particularly. They're pretty tasty, but not as tasty as pizza, so why bother?

I like me a good 'zone

What is the 'zone equivalent of 'goza?

Agreed.

A 'go style with 'zone stuffed inside

For every ten/fifteen pizza I like the occasionally Calzone. Why? Not sure, probably the ham and the 300 g cheese.

I replaced pizzas with calzones in my diet and I don't regret it. The best feeling is to pour blue cheese on the side of the calzone you're eating.

>Do you like calzone?

A calzone cut up into thick slices for use as an appetizer makes sense.

I don't get it for an entree

It always sounds better than it actually ends up being. It's just too much dough and cheese, making it sit in your stomach like a ball of lead. I prefer a regular pizza, which is lighter.

Calzone is better than pizza because it can be eaten without a fork & knife.

They had this pizza place on campus back when I was in university, they had fucking amazing calzones. For an extra 50 cents, they'd give you a big scoop of meat sauce on top. Amazing meal. Messy as fuck and tough to eat without getting it everywhere, but just delicious as fuck.

Whenever I make a batch of meat sauce now, I always order a calzone.

It's just a pizza with twice the amount of crust. People who eat calzones are like people who buy bread sticks along with their pizza and then don't eat the crust.

you can eat anything with a fork and knife

Lots

So much this.

As I get older, the idea that certain foods need to be eaten with your hands becomes more and more absurd.

I really like 'go 'zones the best

you mean p'zone right

its my favorite sandwich

The only read why I opened this thread was to check if someone had already posted this.
Great work man.

Man i never seen that picture but i always get those filings minus the onions...good idea

Is there a chain that sells decent calzones? I've seen it in one or 2 cheap Italian places but never anywhere else.

Calzones have nothing on Stromboli
Picture related

whats the difference?

pepperonis is ok

Stromboli has the sauce on the inside while Calzones has sauce either on top or on the side.

I almost came when i saw the rolled up one on wikipedia

i have to make them