youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_wBDInQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That also includes non-European Med countries, e.g. Lebanese food is amazing

>a Jack thread on /pol/

youtu.be/Qf_W7As6xbk

youtube.com/watch?v=AR5ciXadgHA
coconut bread is GOAT gamer fuel

>American "salad"

The Germans and Belgians have some good cuisine too, such as sausages and french fries.

jack is the epitome of the anglo saxon cuisine.

Looks juicy.

post some go' 'za

>Liking raw food
Disgusting.
Medium rare masterrace.

>uncooked shitty meat
vomites

Jack is a professional and only uses top level ingredients. You're just an idiot that doesn't know anything about cooking.

>He also takes big boi bites .

Raw food can be delicious if you know what you're doing.

That's free protein goy, stop complaining.

Reminder that no country west of india has any worthwhile cuisine to be proud of

afgan food > everything else

It really can't.
We cook because we are better than beasts who eat raw meat.
Are you a beast? I know I'm not.

I like sushi

You meant east right? Eating domesticated animals is funny because you're poor and starving but gross.

I eat sushi because of social norms and reasons of conformity - I don't want to be the black sheep when my friends feel like eating sushi.
In truth, I do not think they really like it either, but it's hip and trendy to like other cultures more than your own.

I don't dislike sushi I'm just not amazed by it.

Sushi is terrible. I hate Asian food.
Chinks can't cook.

What other animals you're supposed to eat?

how many times was the lamb fucked before being slaughtered?

what is wrong with it? is it raw?

Lamb has to be raped 72 times (symbolizing each virign) while facing Mecka.
This post also comes with a bonus story:
>Skåne, south of Sweden
>A syrian women picks some mushrooms near a school
>Cooks them and invites another syrian woman to dine with her
>Mushroom was Amanita Virosa
>Both are now lying in a coma and awaiting new livers from swedish SJW-donators

True story.

yes its fucking raw you idiot what the fuck dude

Maybe that's what makes it tasty.

Over here we have a traditional dish which is lamb organs (lungs etc) wrapped with the intestines, and then cooked until crispy.
It's always tasty as fuck in restaurants, but if you try to make it at home it's always pretty bland.
If you ask an "expert" why this happens, he'll always say you probably cleaned the intestines too thoroughly :^)

It isn't fucking raw you moron, it's juicy and moist.

juice from a cooked chicken is clear, not red or pink.

>Amanita Virosa
The Death Angel? Top fucking kek.

Olive oil gift of god

I like my chicken al dente

>jack threads

Pink chicken is raw chicken bb.

Jack buys the best ingredients and cooks them to a perfect medium rare. Jack wouldn't be a popular celebrity chef if he didn't know what he was doing.

what was that?

Of course an American would post this. You guys couldn't tell the difference between haute cuisine and literal shit, which is why your country's culinary innovations include deep fried butter. I'm not making this up.

It's raw, you blind bat. It's pink and there's even still blood inside. That's fucking raw. Only the skin has been seared a little and it's not even nice and crispy.

Don't comment on food until you've at least seen the inside of a kitchen.

Is this guy mentally ill?

Unless jack plucked that chicken himself or knows the guy who did it was prepped by a machine covered in chicken shit which is why we don't eat raw chicken.

This is something niggers say. Meds confirmed nonwhite?

>getting colon cancer and awful farts is fun

If you're such an expert why isn't your cooking beloved by tens of thousands of people like Jacks?

What actually is cool whip and miracle whip?

youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_wBDInQ8

I wonder of Veeky Forums likes Jack.

Have you seen the like-to-dislike ratio? He's popular for the same reason Rebecca Black is popular.

>moved to Veeky Forums
Huh, never seen a whole thread moved like that before. At least it didn't get prune/deleted

This post was brought to you by raw herring. God bless the dutch and their truly monumental contributions to fine dining.

How is there not a sticky for Jack videos?

>At least it didn't get prune/deleted

It will soon. Veeky Forums mods don't allow Ja/ck/ threads to stay up.

Fag mods don't like superior cooking and American cuisine.

>rare/raw burgers

well done charred burgers are just better in every way

>american rednecks thinking they're cultured because they like rare burgers

save that shit for steaks for fakers

You are correct that Mediterranean food is amazing. But so is South and Southeast Asian food.

Half the threads are on which tv dinners are on sale and the other half is griping about which fast food chains have the best value.

I'm English with a Spanish wife. It's because they live to eat, instead of eat to live. You HAVE to eat at certain set times, or perhaps the sky will fall. She spends fucking HOURS pissing about in kitchen, too. Most of the time the results are okay, but not worth the effort and time wasted.

Raw and semi-raw meat is an american abomination and has NOTHING to do with us.

I'm Greek and nobody eats raw burgers or bloody chicken. Only few morons that try to look like americans eat their steak rarer than well done.

Stop twisting and degenerating Mediterranean cuisine.

they have to eat it raw, none of those degenerates across the sea ever learned how to cook. the irony is that they call it "cuisine".

>Only few morons that try to look like americans eat their steak rarer than well done.
In French, medium-rare (which is closer to rare than well done) is called "à point" or on point. French culinary vocabulary (which in turn influences international haute cuisine) literally considers this THE way to eat a steak.

>what is wrong with it?

I thought this was a parody cooking channel but it's actually serious

I swear, seeing his ring gives me PTSD from watching his videos

yeah, same for me. some dude on /v/ started posting these webms and I was sure it just had to be some kind of parody (all these undercooked meats and shit).
then I started browsing Veeky Forums cause I was looking for a specific recipy picture, and fuck me, every other thread turned out to be /jackcore/ and after some digging around on youtube it turned out to be a real thing.

I enjoy the taste and texture and so on, but generally, I find that sushi costs more than its value to me as an enjoyable food to eat. If I did not have hipster-y friends, I would probably very rarely eat sushi.

That isn't blood you fuckwit. I agree, it is quite under-cooked, but you should actually know what the fuck you are talking about before you talk down to people.

>I find that sushi costs more than its value to me

Is this a meme. I see it posted all over the internet and in person that people think sushi is expensive....Unless you are going to some fancy meme sushi place, sushi is on par in prices with that of chain sit-down restaurants....and regardless of the place, you can always enjoy a relaxing and fresh Coca-cola.

I did not say it was expensive, I said it costs more than its value to me.

That said, the only place I go to get sushi is about 25$ per person. Not terrible, just more than a comparable dining experience in a non-sushi restaurant.

If it is a meme it became popular because so many people could relate to it. Personally I do not enjoy cheap sushi - there are countless other things I'd rather eat. By the time I get to the level of sushi I really enjoy the cost is more than I'm generally willing to pay. So I end up not eating sushi most of the time. A couple trips to Japan didn't help, either. Going out to a few really good places on the company dine kinda wrecked me for the cheap stuff.

I hear that sentiment from people a lot as well, but after I went to the best Sushi places in Japan, I still enjoy sushi even in flyover contry

It's like saying that since one had the best Wagyu beef in Japan, they will never be able to have a steak in the U.S. again

Seems purposefully pertentious

>French culinary vocabulary (which in turn influences international haute cuisine) literally considers this THE way to eat a steak.

Exactly, the only people who eat their meat like this are lower - lower middle class morons that read up how (supposedly) the rich people do it.

>How come only Med countries can cook?+ 0 post omitted.
as far as I know lots of arab countries like algeria and france are considered to be or have mediterranean areas
have you tasted their foods ? it's horrendous

unless you're mudslim/arab yourself, it's just shit tier "cuisine"

PRAISE KEK

Not the way I see it. For me the list of things I want to eat and places I want to try is longer than I'll ever have the time and money to do. I've had the great sushi and Wagyu beef in Japan. It was delicious. The times I've had them since back home they were expensive let downs. Same goes for BBQ after some of the great examples I've had. So why spend my money on that when there are so many other things I could be eating that are still exciting?

I haven't yet had the mutton chop at Keene's. I haven't yet had the clam pie at Pepe's in New Haven. And there are at least 50 other restaurants/dishes on my short list of Things I'd Like To Try Before Too Long. I don't see anything wrong with being "over" a few specific foods. I wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them, I just don't sek them out anymore. It's not a matter of pretentiousness. It's more of a been there, done that, what's the next exciting thing gonna be?

Mamma mia delicious rare!

>asian food
No thanks.