Yuromasterrace

This is a genuine question to all amerikooks.
Why do you drinks this?
I've tried it, and honestly I'd rather drink dishwater.
Before you got all worked up, yes... I know you can get a tons of fine beer, from microbreweries and the like.
Still, they wouldn't advertize if there wasn't some buyers, amirite?

But Europeans drink shit like Carlsberg and Heineken, which is hardly better.

Definitely way..way better.

that is a european beer, op

I'll drink it if there's nothing else to drink and I want to get drunk, but besides that I wouldn't touch/buy the shit.

Who bought them up?
Not talking about chech Budovar.

Smalltowns just drink it to get drunk, not for 'microbrews' or 'flavor'. Whenever I'm in a city, it's all about specialty beers and local etc etc. Any smalltown I've ever been to, including the one I'm from, bars are just stocked with bud coors miller etc. Cheap watery swill that people drink 7+ while playing darts, pool, and fighting.

It's a session beer, it's not meant to taste good

>Why do you drinks this?
I do not drink Bud. Tastes like shit. If I want to drink cheap fizzy beer without much character on a hot day I have much better options.
>Still, they wouldn't advertize if there wasn't some buyers, amirite?
If you position your brand as the default it will sell simply because the unthinking buyer just grabs the default. In a mass market your product doesn't even have to be that good, it just has to be familiar, easily available and priced at what buyers are willing to pay. Advertising is a big part of this. Other similar brands include Coca-Cola, Malboro and McDonald's. More recent examples would be Uber and the iPhone.

Bong here, bud is cheap and tastes better than absolute dog piss like carling. Though why you'd bother with fizzy lager over the age of 16 in the first place I don't know

>>
You are SO right. I just leave it there . . .

Because it's cheap and you can drink a lot of it without some of the ill-effects of better beers. Which means I can have couple when I'm at lunch for work(office) or I can drink them while I'm working and it won't fuck up my performance (construction). Then I can have a few more after work and be ok to drive home.
It's not because it tastes good, it just doesn't taste bad.

So, its a mix between a beer and a soft drink?

>I've tried it, and honestly I'd rather drink dishwater.

Get a grip, it really isn't that bad.

I hate how snobby the beer "community" is, makes us all look like massive autists.

Would it be any surprise that the most recognizable brand of beer in the US resembles a soft drink?

I would. I tried, just can't see it.

Take a good lager, dilute with soda water, compare to Bud. Not all that far off.

Do you people not know what the definition of a soft drink is?

Lol, I thought you meant the brand.
You may have a point there..

no american under the age of 40 who lives in a major city drinks budweiser. its the beer our parents and grandparents drink because they do not have a desire to drink something that tastes different than what they've known for decades. hipsters will drink cheap swill beer because it is cheap, but they usually go for pbr or whatever else is bottom shelf, not budweiser/mgd/coors.

What are some good flat beers?

Question is moot

>cheap
>alcoholic
>goes down like water
>appealing on a hot day
What's to hate? If I want flavor I'll buy goof beer.

This stuff is on tap at almost every pub I've been to. Amerifat in UK reporting. It's no different than Guinness being on tap in 'Merica. It's not particularly good but it's a novelty

I'd rather get trashed on Listerine.

Not really. Heineken is easily the 2nd worst beer ive ever tasted. 1st going to Baltika in a 53oz plastic bottle

Wheres the novelty part? Sir?

> Yuromasterrace

>waaaaaahhhhh my b-beer doesn't taste g-g-good........

Shut the fuck up faggot ass bitch

This is how we rock

Funny thing is, there is a brand in Germany called Karlsberg (with a k, obviously). It's much cheaper than Carlsberg and pretty decent for what you pay.

It's that time of the month?.
Chill out sis

Britbongs think they're cool by drinking American beer. Same as Americans drinking Fosters. No one likes it but it's something different, hence the novelty

>what is a Newcastle

>Playing darts pool and fighting
My sides