NEO

Why is NEO pumping so hard? How far will it go today anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

neotracker.io/address/Aed4VxpEMLJXsiwAvSTNfmbtq6oWjxJ7eo
storeofvalueblog.com/posts/neos-secret-scaling-issues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ontology airdrop

Whales using it to cash out btc fast

Wow, in the end NEO will pull my whole 'folio out of the mud. I'm happy I doubled down during the january dippening on it, it's the only coin that's in the green for me.

>HOLY SHIT MFW I JUST CHECKED THE PRICE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS VERTICAL WALL

Was thinking this myself. Would it be possible that people thought VEN would actually announce something groundbreaking and take a greater share of the Chinese market? Now the news has dropped whales are cashing out and putting money into NEO.

Surely everyone knew about the ONT airdrop already?

the floppening with cardano happened

Yep up 14% today already. It's easily going to hit 140 today. 1250 EOY

I genuinely believe we have a chance of hitting 1000$ EOY but still, this kind of sudden increase makes me uneasy

That's retarded. Shit's pretty much priced in.

lol. Sub $40 eoy if not zero, the SEC security exchange delisting will utterly wipe Neo out.

source?

That's retarded too.

Chinks dont give two fucks about some US joke organization.

>this fud again

>meh, this coin won't do anything soon (been holding since early jan)
>sell out an hour ago and take a nap
>get woken up by delta
>NEO has reached a new ATH on binance
FFFFFFFFFFFFF EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

Next time you do something like that please post on Veeky Forums so I know what to buy.

Exactly this

Neo was built for Chinese regulation

unlucks my dude, I feel ya

The whitepaper is devoid of content, still not seen anything about what this coin is other than "chinese ethereum lol"

It gives you dividends just for holding it.

It can't be moving from VEN to NEO, VEN has pretty much stayed constant since the event while NEO has spiked. The volume driving NEO up would have crashed VEN if it was from VEN sellers

government compliant chinese ethereum

>he didn't earn GAS
>he one of the best coins out of boringness and ignorance

You deserve this user.

So dude i'll get rich lmao that doesn't tell me why it's better than eth

But do people not 'sell the news' because the influx of people buying the news allows them to cash out without crashing the market? I thought this was the whole point of selling the news, or else whales could have sold before now for the same price?

I did earn gas. Can't sell from my wallet after all. And 11 neo isn't exactly enough for decent returns.
In all honesty I sold because I needed cash for bills, and icx is 40-%, ven I expect to grow further seeing it didn't get trashed hard, so only neo was suitable. But I do believe it's potential. Just not literally 15%+ an hour later today.

tfw lost my neo wallet keys

Lmao. Implying chinks use Neo and it’s not owned almost exclusively by westerners. Top kek. Pepper your angus.

people are realizing its gonna be the no 1 best performing token this year, anyone who hasn't bought in hard yet deserves to be a poorfag.

All of this bullish price movement happening despite a whale dumping 50k NEO a week the past few weeks neotracker.io/address/Aed4VxpEMLJXsiwAvSTNfmbtq6oWjxJ7eo

NEO is great, my #1 coin. It doesn't get shilled here a lot which is a good thing. Serious project going to the moon

people are realising its going to be the no 1 token for 2018, anyone who hasn't bought in already deserves to be a poorfag.

And all this bullish price movement despite the fact some whales been dumping 50k NEO each week the past few weeks neotracker.io/address/Aed4VxpEMLJXsiwAvSTNfmbtq6oWjxJ7eo

>same idiot posting old fake news fud in every single neo thread.
Quite surprised you haven't killed yourself yet. How bad are your quantum bags doing, sweety?

anyone also buy GAS as well as NEO?
GAS is slightly out-performing NEO over the 24hr increase

Stock up on pink wojacks you’re in for a surprise. ;)

Yeah I was stocking up on gas for the past week. It usally moves harder when NEO goes up.

i've just got GAS becuase I'm a poor fag, but it's doing OK so far

top kek saw a Qtum thread a while back shilling it so hard, said NEO was better, everyone raged while their shit BTC+ ETH frankenstein floundered while us NEO chads were busy exploring the nebula

>silently corrects to $40

neo is trx tier chink scam kys if you’re actually investing in this garbage and not just pnd’ing it

Yes, sure fuckface. Lol

The world must be really tough for morons like you.

Sorry for wanting more than hype behind a coin before I buy. Still no-one has proved me wrong.

OK

> B O G G E D

NEO pumped as soon as it leaked that they are the first coin to get a A- from the Weiss Rating Agency

>all this talk about GAS

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

Agreed. This is the hallmark of Neo holders though. It’s unlike any other crypto in that the investors are literally in a cult. You can’t fud them out of it because they’re too in denial, and they can’t fomo people in because everyone else is too smart to fall for it. It’s extremely unique crypto.

literally a cult yet we have like no NEO shilling posts on biz unlike most other coins?

There used to be Neo shilling but not anymore, Veeky Forums isn’t a safe enough echo chamber for Neo holders because the fud from smart investors makes threads die too quickly/cognitive dissonance to set in.

desu I either have never seen or never noticed significant NEO fudding

Safest Neo echo chambers are YouTube, Facebook and Twitter because it’s easier to filter out smart investors from fudding the Neo holder.

what do smart investors buy?
VEN?ICX?
kys

It’s deliberately and actively ignored, literally.

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/neos-secret-scaling-issues/

Eth, Rlc, Ark, Act, etc.

>+6%
>PUMPIN HARD

wat has crypto become?

Getting antshares vibes from this user.

>surprise
Nah, $1000 by EOY is already expected. It will be amusing seeing you screech autistically when it happens tho.
I wonder what kind of idiocy will you come up with to justify your pathetic FUD then.

In bear markets even that is a huge moon. Bitcoin popped a thousand and alts bled more. It is definitely not the year of the alt. Expect more bleeding if it repeats a test of 9k. Amazing.

>5C8Wojak

how much NEO you need to earn dividends?
also year;y or monthly dividends

>says the one with a pink ID
You are the one consistently proven wrong since october though.

>
>icx is 40-%
Why does this matter? Hold the coins with good returns and potential. No reason to lose even more just because you bought higher.

I mean, I refuse to sell at such a loss, especially since it would barely cover the bills at it's current level. Might as well take out the greens rather than the reds. Gonna buy back NEO next pay though. I've been 3 months without income and lived off savings but in March I'm back at work.