Ethphoenix.io

T-MINUS 12 HOURS UNTIL GAS ON THE FIRE---PYRMEX

Futures market for ethphoenix.io coming out today. Gamble on whether the balance will go up or down in the next 24 hours
A lot of you cunts actually wanted this Veeky Forums homebrew coin to fail, now you can bet on it. Put your money where your mouth is if you really think its going to tank.
Do you even understand how volatile this will be? Dividends will be through the roof.

>inb4 powh3d shills REEEEEE me me me

Other urls found in this thread:

2xmachine.surge.sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn baby burn!

BUMPPPP

What's this? The first DApp with a second-level layer around it?

Vitalik is going to be so pissed off when he finds out THIS is what did it

self sustaining ether ecosystem did you say?

Vitalik will have no choice but to sponsor us as the largest ecosystem dApp on the network.

it WILL happen, if you like it or not Veeky Forums

max market manipulation incoming, we going to be swinging like its our job

Just to be clear, Ethpyramid.io and ethphoenix.io both point to a single contract.
Multiple front ends allow users to make their own "flavor" of front end.

Can’t wait to watch this crash and burn

Then bet on it, faggot

he wont. He doesnt have the stones to even be in ethpyramid or ethphoenix in the first place

MY BODY IS READY

BUMP

Haha can't wait to see what people will do with ethphoenix when this gets added. :D

10 HOURS

Thanks. Just shorted 100k.

when will Veeky Forums realize....
Powhcoin is the yin to Ethphoenix's yang. They compliment eachother! Both can thrive off each other and increase volume up and down in both!

>0 FUD except for that one user who ran out of the thread
if the only thing pyrmex achieves is remove the FUD faggotry from daily ethpyr threads, that's already a victory

>9 HOURS

GAS ON FIRE INCOMING

where all my fudders at?

daily reminder

bump!!

Dividends is always welcome.

I hope the devs will create more functions around ethphoenix.io

give me some dividends fags

if carlos had gotten ethphoenix, his wife would not still be mad at him.

rising floor is rising fast user.

EthPhoenix melts steel beams

>7 hours

GOING SUPER HOT

I don't know how to play futures so this will be fun to watch, but I love divsnek so this will be even more fun to watch! EPX/EPY is a kickass project and community.

check this out 2xmachine.surge.sh

same, got the pop corn ready. It going to be a wild night. More eth in today in anticipation.

Getting into a pyramid scheme thread to shill a pyramid scheme get out

bump

Good god.

50 ETH whale here, gonna short you guys straight into the underworld.

This just keeps getting better.

now we find out where the men are.

Is it better to play this right away while others are sitting on the sidelines figuring it out?

It seems if you timed it right, and had a little ETH, could totally move the market just before the close, and sweep all those little bets off the table into your pocket (and don't even need to be a whale as 4-5 guys working together could totally do the same thing?)

Thanks for the divs man

we could see nearly literally infinite value fluctuations in one day. Like MILLIONS in and out in one day alone. Its 232 eth approved so you could literally drop 500+ eth in without worrying...this beast of a contract will not care how big the numbers are, it can handle it.

Yep most of my bets / manipulation will be happening near the settlement time for this reason

I dont think Veeky Forums even knows what the fuck is going on here:

pyrmex.com is getting release in 6 hours and will act as a futures market for Ethphoenix.io. That means people will be betting
a)ethpy goes up
b)ethpy goes down in price
either way, people holding ethpy coins will be given dividends as investors attempt to moniplat there market in their favor. IM talking Million dollar market swings up AND down. HUGE numbers. Numbers no one has ever seen because its never been done before, ever... this is it.

For example, the multiplayer on the rinkby test network (where the beta is being tested) has a multipler of 116x.
did you read that? 116x

HUGE
U
G
E

BUMP

Can you explain it to me user . What are they betting on ?

ohkay

Take a look at OP's image. You are betting on how much eth is in the ethphoenix.io contract at a future point in time. This being called a futures market. Say you bet .01 eth that by the time the timer runs out, the contract will be between 0-235 eth. If you were correct and were one of the few whom correctly predicted it, you would receive a multipler of 121x right now.
So .01 eth x 121 = 1.21 eth

the "easier" the bet, the less of a multiplayer is attributed as more folks will be also better on the same thing; gotta split the "multiplyer" more ways.

Meanwhile, ethphoenix coins will be shooting up and down like mad, giving everyone else divs the whole time. Volatility like never seen. this has just turn market manipulation in to a real world betting game with tons of eth to be gained.

updated pic

go here for the best pyramid - 10 hours old:

refcode.club

Sounds interesting is it on the eth main net ? and what is the time interval for each bet ?

main net in 5 hours. Check for a real time countdown timer on ethphoenix.io.

interval is 24 hours. Being bound to earth, we might as well keep using the sun as refernce for time. Though, that doesn't mean that interval could be easily changed without changing anything else so who knows? like i said, never been done before. Its a creative process

Do I get anything extra for using this referral link?

Oh man the manipulation on this is gonna be so good for dividends rofl.

No, you get shafted - nothing for you and your 'friend' gets 30% of your divs from there on in...

Nice, right?

#ethphoenix #lamboland, this is how we do it boys.

its going to be a mad house cant wait m8

... why? that's fucking retarded

it's basically just pajeets from powh3d trying to piggyback on ethphoenix topics
don't mind them, they're not evil. they're just our retarded little cousins who bust their ass to scam people for $1 when they could just put their eth in phoenix and earn that effortlessly every day

all of my this...
told them they should just all focus on one project and not split up and fragment the community. We all could have already been on the moon, instead they decided to try their own thing and hardly got 300 eth the night of release, which is very under wealming compared to all of their previous attempts. shocking i know.

To bad their greed got in their way, guess thats proof of sweaty hands. Not to late though fellas, futures market is dropping in 4 hours.
Come home Veeky Forums
ethphoenix.io for the site
pyrmex.com for future market

So you guys are saying I should sell my Powh shit at a loss and get in on this?

Seems like they didn't actually add anything to the space, and Phoenix has a proven uptrend over the last 2-3 weeks, a futures market launching in several hours, and over 7 different translations already.

As somebody who made bank off the OG PoWH, I'm really disappointed in 3D so far.

Yeah same here. Hesitant to sell at a loss of course, but then again it's like 5 % and it seems to be going nowhere. I've REALLY made bank with the original one (and apparently got out at the perfect time).

honestly since both are already in existing they are going to continue to coexist. Thinking about it more, i like it more and more. Each one trying to be the better one and causing fomo back and forth; both reward holdin'. That said the master node thing is pretty useless. But i think they will keep each other sharp like scissors.

I think it clearly speaks volumes that every ethpyramid thread devolves into fud about powh.

Powh threads are just memes everywhere and bantz. Plus pyramex is coming to powh too probably. Specially after 3d releases its new site later this week.

New powh is dumb, but epx is mooning tonight boys. Get in or miss out. The clock is literally ticking.

>86.9%
Waxing gibbous confirmed

Yeah i dont think powh even thinks its competing with ethpyramid. Or even considers itself the same thing. Ethpyramid is serious and powh is a joke designed to stay funny with the devs working on additional game contracts that tie into it already.

Ethpyramid seems willfully ignorant of the fact that powh devs built a framework from scratch into powh 3.0 where as ethpyramid just copied powhs code and updated it to 1.1

Thats why ethpyramid is just going to end up cloning powh3d probably, while they are already working on the next thing.

Yeah but you sort of need to pick one. Are they a meme, or do they have some revolutionary framework?

Just because they recoded from scratch doesn't mean anything special or different is happening in the code

thing is, there's going to be a healthy little competition here. everyone's free to invest in one or both if thats their wish. Im willing to bet that Ponzibot will want to add shit to powh3D. EthPhoenix isn't doing too bad for the moment though so its great too.

>FUTURES BETTING ON THE DIVIDEND SNEK
IM SO FUCKING READY

>these nonstop gambling sites constantly shilled here
If reddit gets suicide hotline, we should have gambling addiction hotline.

>2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
GAS ON FIRE
GAS ON FIRE
GAS ON FIRE

ok
got in
now your turn to buy.
when mazdaaaaa ?!

>no tab open with gay sex wearing hats
What the fuck happened to this website

A little over 2 hours until this is dead

This is just an exit scam, all the big token holders will be betting on zero and taking their hundred + times multiplier and leaving the scene forever.

That would be a good idea, but if they all bet on shorts, they will only have a 1x multiplier.

So that would change nothing

shame these nigroids resorted to such an uninteresting scam, adding futures to a vanilla ponzi is retarded. they hired a good designer for their site

>token tanks in price
>collect dividends as a holder
>buy a LOT more at rock bottom prices
>ruin their short
>???
>PROFIT
Fuck off with your 2d chess, I'm thinking 4d