bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarketsummary?market=btc-btcp
bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarketsummary?market=usdt-btcp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAGGOTRONS ASSEMBLE

BUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

fake screen

> {"success":false,"message":"INVALID_MARKET","result":null}
nice

why the fuck do you think they would hide it?

>"High":0.00000000, "Low":0.0000000, "Volume":0.00000, "last":0.0

Clearly got found out and changed it

>bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarketsummary?market=btc-btcp

>bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarketsummary?market=usdt-btcp

I saw it before they took it down, it's actually true.

There was a pairing for BTC as well as USDT

Ah, the classic "take a pic of your screen because brainlets will find it more believable than a screencap".

I found this yesterday and went all in on ZCL. They have changed it now. This is real. If I had anymore money, I would buy more. This is going to be 400 eod.

I think its probably highly likely that the pic is real but 400 eod?!, stop being retarded

Reddcoins beating ZCL right now in terms of volume and it isn't even Forking, let's be real this isn't going past $200 eod.

400 eod.

i'll not lie to you user, i would cum my pants but its not going to happen

Jesus Iv been caught bagholding from 1.2M sats and even I know this isn’t going above 1.5

Not fake you retard, the guy capped it yesterday when it was actually available, now they've removed it.

Bittrex has 10 hours (until office hours close, Seattle time) to announce this or the fork is basically dead on arrival with no hype and no liquidity. Prepare your anuses.

They announced BTG support on a Sunday at 8PM PST.

Sure thing. Everyone can inspect element and edit a page and do a photo for MUH REALISM NOT PHOTOSHOP'D

How can it be fake if it was literally working yesterday? They took it down before more people could realise.

I can make it literally working like that *right now* and with prices displayed. You can add a LINK/DOGE pair if you were so inclined. Don't believe every single picture from a shitphone.

do it right now, or forever be BTFO

you can't hacker-man mine and others memory, idiot

This

Nice mass hysteria

I don't know why I even bother

Dude I am telling you, it was there yesterday at around 2am EST, they took it down.

Oh sheeeeit bittrex are pairing Link and doge?!?1 luckily i'm 50:50 Link : Doge, w-will i make it?

OP is a fag and this fagand this fag ALL BTFO

Shut up nigger pajeet.

NOT A SINGLE ZCL

Should i sell my ZCL because BTCP isn't coming to Bittrex? Are being a concerned citizen to help me not make mistakes on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

*you

NOT A SINGLE ZCL

Just because you want something really really bad, doesn't mean it will happen.

mate, i don't want them i have 18.9 and thats all i can afford and the way its looking i'll be getting BTCP instead profits... Bittrex will anounce today but how high it can go in the time remaining is not looking good.

Just because you want BTCP to fail doesn't mean it'll happen

Sell then, I honestly don't give a fuck lol, weak handed cucks like you should fuck off lmao

I don't want it to fail. I have 53 ZCL and I am a strong believer in BTCP. I just don't want to get burned by bittrex just because I want something very much. I have mine in the wallet, not on bittrex.

My fucking nigga, we will make it together user :)

I thought you were a fudding pajeet that's why I was kinda a dick to you bruh.

We will make it in the long term 100 percent

If no announcement today I'll move everything to coinomi wallet.

Chill. I know people get emotional when it comes to any losses or potential gains, no offence taken. The less emotional you are the more rational you can behave, and keeping all of your eggs in an exchange just because you want it to support the fork is highly irrational.

Congrats on buying into coin with no fundamentals. Now enjoy the burn.

>Sell then,
Buy high sell low ay Veeky Forums? NO, suck my fucking dick i will sell at profit
my hands are like diamonds KYS

BTCP is probably one of the few coins that aren't vaporware.

EXACTLY
SHOO SHOO PAJEET
NOT A SINGLE ZCL

Wow, it's true. I just verified it with my very own eyes, and took a picture of the screen to show you it wasn't photoshop ;)

>Not using print screen

Kill yourself retard.

That's the point, you fucking brainlet.

ah yes why didnt he printscreen that URL of his containing the phrase 'when will brainlets learn'

imagine being this dumb

Does Bittrex announcement affect Cryptopia ZCL price?

All of you faggots can't understand sarcasm. No wonder why you all will be virgins for life you fucking autists.

>the old classic "i was just pretending to be retarded"

how the fuck would i know ?

The classic retarded neet responding with a meme, kys cuck, you'll never get laid lmao