He eats oatmeme

>he eats oatmeme

oatmeal is gross, why not have brown rice pudding for breakfast?

*oatmeal

beans>oatgruel

Ive tried a lot of breakfasts, and Ive found that eggs, and porridge are the two foods that keep me full for more than.two hours.
I dont eat oats cause they're cheap, i eat them cause they keep me going

also why not blend or process your oats up into a flour. same macros but more versatile. I hate oatmeal but love oatmeal pancakes

>he doesn't sprinkle sugar on his oaties

>not eating the other uncle ben

I credit oats for my weight loss.

>Adding sugar.
>Not adding diced fruit.

>he owns sugar

>Hows it taste muhfucka!?!?1

Am I doing it wrong or is the semen goo consistency of the fluid normal

You put too much water or you didn't cook it long enough or you didn't let it rest long enough,

> adding sugar, not necessarily crystal form
> but it comes from a tree, so I can have as much as I want

shit's good if you make it with milk instead of water.

not even going to touch on the diet aspect, but berries (and your tree fruit) have a lot less sugar than you'd think while also adding more flavor than just a simple sweetener like honey or sugar

frozen berries are the best desu, add them straight from the freezer into hot oatmeal, wa la

you are stupid

>Malcolm in the middle

choice

considering fruit has enzymes, fiber and cellulose the absorption of sugar is a million times than just pure fucking sugar.

Granola is superior, not only is it flavored but it can be eaten dry on the run

Oatmeal with a splash of milk and maplesyrup is a godly breakfast

links, please. I understand that it's better, for the most part, but gram per gram, sugar is still sugar, and it still effects your weight just the same. I understand that there's more to health than just weight, but when a good amount of people are primarily struggling with weight issues, this is the biggest meme that frustrates me.

im gonna make a cup of spinach oatmeal

One strawberry has 0.6 g of sugar

One tablespoon of sugar, whether white or brown, is 12.0 g

>2016
>not eating a bowl of red mill steel cut oats every morning

You're never going to make it

That comparison doesn't mean that much right there because I highly doubt that the alternatives in, say, an oatmeal would be a tablespoon of sugar to a single strawberry. You didn't even mention what size strawberry. In, say, 2 cups of oatmeal, I would guess that people would add either a tablespoon of sugar or, say, half a cup of strawberries. Now, that's 12g of carbs in the sugar to like 5.5g of carbs in the strawberry. Obviously that's less, and it's the better option, but don't say "helthy becuz from grounddd".

I have a few packets of this stuff in my cupboard, they're a year or so old though. They still good?

Nothing wrong with oatmeal.

You fuckers wont take anything but gourmet at each and every meal.

One of you definitely complain at a fast food restaurant claiming it isn't up to your "standards". Pathetic.

>"helthy becuz from grounddd"
What in the fuck are you even trying to say here?
No shit strawberries are better than just straight up sugar. Fruit/veg are always going to be healthier than raw sugar you fucking idiot.

>steel cut oats, chia seeds, soaked overnight and steeped in cinnamon and stevia
>heat up
>mash a ripe banana in bowl
>add thick oaties
>half cup of greek yogurt
>a splash of vanilla almond milk
>mix furiously
>chop 6 prunes (gotta stay regular senpai) and sprinkle over
>2 gorgeous tbsp of peanut butter
>more cinnamon
>drizzle of honey

i have it every day and it still surprises me how delicious it is

I'm in Italy where only the fancy oats are in the supermarket. What's a good substitute?

Whole oats > oatmeal. Much better texture. If you have an electric pressure cooker it's even more convenient to cook. Only drawback is it's more expensive because it's a niche product.

>bowl
>oatmeal
>egg
>milk
>banana
>cinnamon
>muffin tray

There you go motherfucker, tastes delicious and you get all the fucking benefits of Oats without having to eat literal feces in a bowl.

>he likes shadmeme

post the gif, you know which one

I used to
Then I started gaining weight so I stopped cuz I wasn't burning the carbs

what wrong with oatmeal?

Thanks monica

nothing