The absolute madman

>announcing an announcment for an announcment

I have an urge to fuck this faggot up.

>Real people are actually invested in this cackcoin

>begging a literal pajeet for help

>real people who think tron can reach 3 trillion marketcap

Way too tired of this hype-man now. Shut up justin.

what an absolute shitcoin

>which was worth more than spaceX at one point. A company sending shit to mars

announcement inception, he play 5d chess here, he tries to embed TRN addiction in our brains, we will be buying this shit based on decisions made subconsciously. Stay away from reading his twitter if you want to keep your mind free

I wouldn’t buy tron at gunpoint. This chink hypeman makes me more disgusted with his coin with the constant fanfair. The loudest bark and no bite. Retard normans are getting dumped on every “announcement” by these chinks

His coin is dying, obviously he wants to build hype for at least something.

THIS IS HUGE

traps do love attention

Ahh how I love speculative frenzies. There are STILL people who think this all isn't a bubble.

vaporwave at its best

Justin Sun is a literal retard. Holy fuck, guy, shut the fuck up for once.

Justin "fuck my shit up" Sun

Dude, hes not a retard, hes a fucking genius. He has successfully earned millions by scamming stupid idiots and normies. By just copying a whitepaper and making a twitter profile, he has fooled normies into thinking that trx is the new etherum.

Tron is fucking stupid, but the guy is a genius, creds to him

Damn the price flopped its going sub 400
heavy accumulation phase

Guys this erc20 token is amazing tech totally worth at least 100b

Ah right out of the Chinese scam coin playbook a la Neo.

>buying the announcement of the announcement to sell the announcement

he actually does look like a chink faggot lord kek

You might be gay.

He made millions scamming normies saying TRX is the new ETH, THEN he hired a team to actually build a blockchain platform to port to from the ERC token, got partnered with companies that are actually using TRX and is now shilling it as hard as he can. biz is FUDing TRX every day. If you are not a fucking retard you can put 2 and 2 together and buy some TRX before you regret it.

lmao you bought trx in mid-late december didn't you

>believing in space
Ummmm no sweetie. That's all fake

it will fail the guy has no idea about software development
>muh blockchain 4.0
kek

4 cents currently, coin burn within a month. TRX is just a Token, only way is up even its just to 10cents

HOLY SHIT, this tweet alone is worth another 400 SATs of value.

Wait until they announce the announcement, that will launch the roll-out of their plan to formulate a schedule, that addresses the release date of their next BIG announcement.

Just air-dropped 100K of Tron into my own account.

I agree, although I'm not holding TRX; that seems to be what he did; he has no reason not to use his wealth to build a legitimate company and working platform now.

Ouch... kek

Can any of you think for yourselves? Is this reddit now? You don't seem to understand business or the people that run them.

>this shit can 100x but link cant get off the ground

Nope. Bought in at 400, took profit at 520, bought in just now again. I understand you would be pissed if you bought ATH but there is no reason not to buy in before the nets come out.

You expect him to code the chain himself now that he ammased all that money. Would you ? I mean seriously, he managed to get into crypto with no knowledge and is not paying top of the line professionals to set up the chain. He is good at shilling and that is what he is doing, which gets him partnerships.

I love watching you fags fud tron while I get rich off it. Hahaha

solution: hire justin sun as marketing director for chainlink.