Whats for lunch Veeky Forums?

Whats for lunch Veeky Forums?

I just made this. Fried chicken thigh, basil black truffle aioli, fried green tomato, mixed greens and red onion tossed in lemon juice and salt. On a charred brioche. Fried potatoes and a green tomato on the side obv.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.ca/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g186338-d1963679-i119684137-Ponti_s_Italian_Kitchen-London_England.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kudos for not ruining it with cheese.

Sounds delicious

How do you even get your mouth around it?

Im not sure theres really a cheese I'd put on there. As heavy as it is already I bet cheese would put just way too much fat in there. The aioli is large basil leafs, like 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard, a small garlic clove and then like a tablespoon of black truffle oil (the fake shit, im not made of money like that)a half of lemon worth of juice, and then two egg yolks and process that shit and add olive oil until i got the consistency i wanted. Salt and pepper TT.

Man with a big ass sandwich like that you just have to make it work until it doesnt and then switch to a fork and knife.

Made one for my girlfriend too.

Buns are a little dark

That was planned. I wanted a little bit of that char flavor.

looks kinda dry op, how was it?

this reminds me of a sandwhich that was sold at Wendy's about two years ago. Gouda chicken brioche. best fast food sandwich I've ever had

Pretty amazing. The greens and onion are tossed in lemon juice and its chicken thigh so theres loads of moisture in it. Plus the aioli y'know.

I love when someone burns their food and goes for the 'le planned XD' excuse

obviously dry as fuck, learn to cook you spaz

Nigga, Im chef at a fine dining restaurant. We have a thing called a plancha that its only job is to char the shit out of things. Vegetables, fruit, bread. All kinds of shit goes on there. Charring shit adds a little bit of that grilled flavor to things and with those fruits and vegetables you get some of those sugars to be part of that charring. That bread is pretty flavorful on its own. That char really just adds to everything. Try it sometime. As long as its just a layer and then the rest of it is totally normal its just another thing to add more flavor.

>chef at a fine dining restaurant
>burns bread

Lol stop trolling.

example

tripadvisor.ca/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g186338-d1963679-i119684137-Ponti_s_Italian_Kitchen-London_England.html

have you legit never had like grilled bread or anything like that were theres a good char on there?

bump

You live in a shithole. Less money on food more on life improvement pls

*sandwich

Fuck off, My girlfriend has a meth problem.
Deal with it.

Good otherwise but chicken is the most worthless blandest meat on the planet. God, why do people eat that crap.

Mojust tell the goddamn story, i have to hear it

Ive been at a meth junks house once, was freaky

Factory farmed supermarket chicken? Yeah, that's bland.

Fortunately, there exist other sources of chicken beyond that.

>actually advocating ethically farmed meat that doesn't taste like wool and ammonia
Fuck off vegan, it's child abuse

She's fucked up 24/7 and I have to try and look after herself. She shits herself in her sleep and I have to force her to eat.
I don't have time for house work, I'm exhausted.

I'm sorry ma dude. Hope things pick up.