He just said Bitcoin was a gamble, SELL

He just said Bitcoin was a gamble, SELL.

If the big boys say it's shit you're suppose to buy.

There are people who actually care what this old cuck has to say?

fuck that boomer

his advice is on par with someone giving financial advice after they won the lottery

except he was born with money, so obviously he had no problems making money

try starting over as a wagecuck with a starting capital of 0$, you buffet nigger faggot

Fucking retard, if people like this you shouldn't buy it means you absolutely should.

OP shorted and is started to get very scared. Haha
Sorry the market is about to boom again

>SEETHING
Im sorry you lost all your money on chucky cheese tokens bro

Lol no, I last bought at 12k, do you u want to buy these bags?

He gave good advice that if you to get rich quick you will fail because the markets are stacked against your favor

buffett started out with $6000 at 15 that he earned from being a paper boy and starting a pinball machine business. off yourself

The smartest thing you dreamers can do now is sell while you can. Nothing unless you don't mind losing your money.

PRESS S TO SHIT IS HIS MOUTH

>Yes, he was born with 87 billion dollars.

Anyone who says he's wrong is a fucking retard. Obviously bitcoin is a gamble. Anyone with a brain knows it's an incredibly volatile asset.

>be American not living in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, or a Native reservation
>want to gamble but it's too expensive to travel
>Warren Buffett officially endorses Bitcoin as a gambling platform
>put all my loose cash into it because it's fun
/ourguy/

That's over 80k in 2017 dollars. Im pretty sure His parents were very wealthy already.

>if he just left his inheritance in the stock market he would be richer

>6000 at 15
>Many years ago when money was worth more

S&P in 1945 was $172.
S&P today is $2700.
That's 15x.
Buffet started with $6000. He now has $80 billion
he made 14500x returns.

Buffett outperformed the S&P by 1000 times

buffet is a cave men with a pile of seashells telling people the new rock called gold is worthless and his seashells are a real inves3tment and gold is a scam. He has no clue, his brain cant handle cryptocurrency. Neither could a caveman

Read the entire sentence now

Considering he's missed everything in tech, he's probably not the best guy to be listening to. He's been losing to the S & P since tech took over. Great investor for Boomers though.

>board about money and investing
>hating the greatest investor of all time

the current state of Veeky Forumstards

his father was a congressman dumbass
welcome to memeworld

OH HIS FATHER WAS A CONGRESSMAN
IT'S ALMOST LIKE THAT INFORMATION IS PURPOSEFULLY CONCEALED SO AS NOT TO INTERFERE WITH THE MYTH OF WARBUFF AS A SELF-MADE MAN
oh yeah in my bio, i just conveniently left out the part where my father was a congressman. welp here's a story about me riding my bike and taking the train to harry old professor value investing

Buffett isn't a boomer you retarded meme-spouting /pol/-cunt, he was born in 1930

The point is that he was already rich, nigger

kek. legitimately didn't know this. it all makes sense now.

And his mother was of the tribe.

Dear old and past it investors in my company Berkshire Hasbeen, as you are aware, you may have heard of this tech called Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency, now I know some of you may be worried that the millenial 35 and under generation are all going to invest in these more than traditional markets and stocks such as my great company Berkshire Hasbeen, and I know that every generation after them will see us as being dinosaurs that are old and past it, but don't worry-- no, you shouldn't worry! Because me, Warren Buffet, the old man innocent billionaire who couldn't hurt a fly and still pretends to drink coca cola to win your confidence and make you think I can relate to you, have said that its worthless! Yes, now I know I said the same about the Internet, but that was a small error you see woops me being an innocent clumsy old man I had spilled Coca Cola TM over my research papers and I had overlooked it, but I'm telling you its worthless, its a posion like a black liquid substance that rots your teeth and organs from the inside, its noxious! Yes, now we at Berkshire Hasbeen recently purchased stock in various dying companies who will be bankrupt in 20 years but don't worry! For I am Warren Snuffilm, and you know I predicted that gold would stagnate for a single day over 40 years ago and I was right and since then I've just been righter and righter. Me, Warren Buffoon and my good friend and gay lover Bill Gays have been looking very closely at this new cryptocurrency tech and analising eachothe-- oops, I mean it. Analising it and we have decided its not good for you. Ok thats my letter. Do what I say and buy what I buy remember Berkshire Hasbeen is the stock that always goes UP U P UP! Avoid cryptocurrency and bitcorn and buy a farm! HOw many a heads a cattle a do ya think a you can make of a small farm a? You'll be just like me in a few years!

Yours Sincerely, Warren Buttfuck

Very, very few people could appreciate the bubble. That's the nature of bubbles – they're mass delusions. - Warren Buffett on the responsibility of the ratings agencies in the 2008 collapse

Does he actually think this remotely resembles crypto? Like he is the one sane voice that is warning everyone?

he is like the old timers back in the day who warned about steam engines and electricity being scams and novelties that wouldnt last

Best investor in pre-technology times, you mean. His way is the way of the dinossaur. The asteroid is coming and he sees it.