Wiener thread.

Post your favorite weiner toppings.

Post your favorite weiner recipes.

Discuss your favorite weiners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZ0yT5agM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that is fucking disgusting OP. Best dog is 'go style dog

I was watching that and literally thought "Yeah now add some fucking cheese you fat fuck", and what do you know?

>90% of the people who criticize it have never even tried it

I've had a salad roll before. I don't get what all the fuss is about.

>tomato
INto the trash lad :^)

yeah because shitcago is such an obscure place and shitcago hot dogs are so expensive and rare

that particular chicago dog is poorly constructed.

>gets assblasted and uses sarcasm as a coping mechanism
,':^)

Danish hot dogs all day baby

Are those onion strings and zucchini?

I prefer Detroit dogs myself

Being raised by a single mother, hot dogs were a staple of my diet growing up. I developed a palate for eating them plain on the roll, with no condiments.

>i developed a palate for eating them plain on the roll, with no condiments

That's the opposite of developing a palate.

true, but where is the remoulade? The raw onions?

pickles

[spoiler]Nothing[/spoiler]
[spoiler]sometimes i dip it in ketchup[/spoiler]

Most Chicago shitposters aren't even American...

that poor bun never had a chance.

>I developed a palate for eating them plain on the roll, with no condiments.
Yeah this

>this
Fucking dumbass lmao

>people who don't rave about their love of shitty midwestern junk food cannot possibly be american
Confirmed midwestern

Norwegian Pölse med lompe everyday of the week.

is that what a 'go dog looks like? i was expecting they'd do something more retarded like split the sausage and put a bun in it desu

It's just a fact based on the people who post in those kinds of threads, based on having been here every day for years and seeing who posts in what kind of threads.

Love the white trash fly over faggots dissing the 'go dawg. Perfect. Nathan's is god tier. Vienna beef natural casing all day. Enjoy your shit Walmart dawgs plebs. With ketchup.

Shouldn't you europoors be in bed?

Sorry, but I have the freedom to have a paid vacation on my government wage. Got 3 more weeks of paid vacation and gonna shitpost, drink whisky and cook food.

>Nathan's is god tier
you're no better than the shitcago guy
hot dogs are never god tier
as a native new yorker I'd actually rather have a shitcago dog, that doesn't make it some exalted gastronomic achivement. it just means as shitty junk food goes shitcago has it down pat, because that's literally the only thing they know how to eat

>Jew Yorker
Comment dismissed

The raw onions is missing unfortunately.
But the remoulade is seen on the bottom dog!

They're always messy, but are meant to be eaten in 3-4 bites.

how would you know where anyone is from unless they told you?
99% of the "you must be from X country" posts are just butthurt faggots lashing out at their perceived arch-rival when someone doesn't like their nasty ass shit
with texans it's california. with wisconsin it's california and oregon. with shitcago it's new york. with anything that's "generically american" the enemy is always a bong even when the person just doesn't like some fast food chain and said nothing about america. when it's tex mex food the enemy is either paco the wetback or soccer moms who can't even handle the real queso. when it's beer, it's a german. when it's wine, it's a french surrender monkey. when it's MUH BACON BACON BACON it's the mudslimes. when it's some shitty walmart steak that some guy ruined on a george foreman grill, if you don't like it ur a PETA vegan
for every 10 posts claiming to be persecuted by some country/state/city, the bad guy never gave any clue where he's from
it's all in your head

Are those potatoes?

Fried onions and sliced pickles

>paid vacation on my government wage
You pay taxes to give yourself money through the government

Super cucked

Lurk more, at different times of the day.

There are many, many clues, and people often come out and say where they're from.

You sound like an assblasted flyover tbqh

I'm working remote this week which means I get to shitpost a lot. I mean a LOT. I've been shitposting from the wee hours of the morning through early evening on and off (but mostly on) for the last three days. trust me, when someone calls me a britbong, I don't need any clues to know that they're wrong.

Into the trash it goes.

This looks okay except for the 'mato.

Mite be good. Are those cucumbers? I can't imagine cucumbers going well on a hot dog.

Looks good. Though I like my weiners cooked a bit more. And I'd probably leave the mustard off in this situation.

Broiled beef kugel on white bun with chili and cheese

Man i bet That mustard and onions are a good idea

I dont care, I am lazy at work and the only one at my department with the programming language skill (Fortran) so I can literally work at my own pace and the pace is always snailpace. And I take out enough money to sustain my hobbies.

Objective best, but chili dog and detroit don't really die together in my mind

i don't like pickles so i know i wouldn't.

>implying anyone cares about the opinions of picky eaters

It's not a chili dog it's a coney.

just fucking mustard, dude. it's a wiener wurst, not a hot dog. you eat it w/ dark bread, preferably a crust

i do like hot dogs though. love the danish ones, though my "perfect dog" would probably have a ton of fresh onion, hot sauce, remoulade and jalapenos.

>two hot dogs
>what looks like steakums and old peppers
>hormel chili
>shredded cheese
GEE BILL

Is it wrong that I find all forms of hotdog disgusting?
It's the cheapest and worse looking fast food you can possibly find, unless you count that disgusting 3rd world dorito shit.

You guys act like you've never ate a fucking hot dog before. Put some Chili and onion and condiments on it.

Dorito shit? I'm from Laos (literal third world) and I have no clue what you mean.

the peoples hot dog

I don't have the webm, but it's that one with the woman putting lots of shit on top of a bunch of doritos. It's disgusting.

is that icing?

Cannot stand boiled hot dogs. Gotta have those grill marks.

I haven't made hat dogs in years, but I would always score them and cook them in the toaster over on a crimped piece of foil on the broiler setting. Best way to cook them in my opinion.

>Post your favorite weiner toppings.
You already did, OP

I think its sour cream
or I hope it is anyway

>Eating hot dogs on purpose ever
>Not having some italian sausage on a bun with onions

Hot dogs are for literal plebs

both of you are wrong
it's...... cream cheese

That's a Mexico city thing, those are called "Dorilocos" And I agree, they're fucking disgusting, along the so many "culinary delicacies" born from deep frying anything edible

so.....i usually do a couple at a time

I spread some garlic margarine on the bun, and put a slice of american cheese on the bun. I microwave the 2 buns to melt the cheese. I then mince up some onions, like McDonalds mince style. I then microwave the hot dogs till they start to split. Then I put a little bit of dijon, a bit of ketchup, and a bit of mayo.

I then kill myself.

It's called michigan sauce other places for a reason. It was founded there and spread other places like new york. Oddly it's not called that in michigan, It's called coney sauce, named after the port the immigrants went through before arriving in michigan.

What path in life has led you to this hell?

Coney dog is the best dog.

But since I no longer live in Michigan, my go to is a Hebrew National (best hot dog ever), cooked on my Foreman until I get nice dark grill marks, jalapeno mustard, ketchup, and relish; dill if I can find it, but sweet works too.

I like fruity pebbles and I do enjoy a nice hotdog on occasion... WHY THE FUCK NOT?

Had a Chicago dog for the first time about a week ago. Had to have another a few days ago because it was so good. It is absolutely, objectively, the best way to consume a hot dog.

Hot dog perfection

Same thing

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Chef John from Foodwishes?
youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZ0yT5agM

that doesn't sound good at all

sour cream might have okay, but not that much of it

The World Famous Oki-Dog.

Two hot dogs, fried pastrami, chili and cheese all wrapped up in a tortilla.

Since I don't live in California where one could get an actual Oki dog, I make my own. Pic related.

Well his voice is annoying as fuck

Did you take that picture with a second Oki dog, you fat fuck?

There's a second dog in the chili waiting to be bitten into.

Can you make me a video on how to do this?

What do you need a video for? Surely that description is enough to go by? What exactly is unclear?

I just want to see this beast being created without actually making it myself.

seconding """this"""

>>want to see something silly being made

I'm confused. You find this entertaining? Are you guys 6 years old or something?

I'm 25.

I went to a wedding this weekend that had gourmet hot dogs as the food. I fairly drunk by the time I actually got to eat so I don't remember everything they had, but I do remember that the chorizo chilly they had for the hot dogs was god damn fantastic.

GOAT

They use goat meat?

Are you from there? and if so, have you eaten or seen someone eat that putrid shit?