STOP. FUCKING. DUMPING. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP. FUCKING. DUMPING. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

after reading about this shit for weeks I caved and bought at $5.80. Guess I'll be holding a while fml

You'll never be a rich man now

You know why? Most idiots who bought at 6$ Are selling 2 days before the event. Guess what? It is only going to go up since whales will buy it cheap.

S

VeChain is a solid hold but it won‘t take off until mainnet is released and actually used by businesses. It doesn‘t matter what the moonboys say, this could take a while and isn‘t a coin to ride short term pumps. If you want to play with your money in the meantime get out with the next increase.

is it trading on coinnest yet?

I regret not selling 61. Looks like the whales have decided that VEN will keep bleeding until June. There will be no movement until June, only small 10% pump once a month. Now I have to sell at loss to chase other pumps.

VEN is the ultimate buzz killer coin.... this shit should by all means be pumping but it just doesnt, I sold majority at small profit and am just holding a small stack to stop me FOMO'ing back in at later date. Really is THE soul destroying coin.

It will bleed to 10k until may and then pick up again to about 50k in june just to dump after the mainnet launch back to 30-40k sats and stay there until probably eoy

All of you who are not selling above 50k rn will be regretting it by next week

Sell the news meme

remember goys, slow and steady

Looks like there will be no price movement until June, just like OMG staying stagnant from October 17 to February 18. Just some 10% swings every few weeks. Whales always do this. Once a coin is pumped, they will let it cool down for many months.

U didn't sell? When will you learn?

CCK = Sunny
Rumor BMW partnership on twitter price goes up. Confirmation on rebrand event price dumps.

This happens every time with every coin.

that "or is it" shit they pulled today was the final straw for a lot of people

and then saying "the rumors are true"

wtf?

really embarrassing stuff. clearly they spread rumors of bmw for the sole purpose of doing that at the end, and it backfired. shame on them, i'd be livid if i was a ven holder

Where is the $10 End of conference?
gonna check reddit to see some real ruse

be prepared for heavy, very heavy, cope. so heavy. but $1k eoy remember

this shit is still extremely overvalued despite all the partnerships

>Best performing top 20 coin in both January and February.
>soul-destroying

Laughable number of FUD threads trying to help the price downwards so coins dump into whale pockets at the moment.

based on what

Yeah, it was a top coin the last 2 months, but they fucked up with the rebrand and their new marketing style.

ok ill stop

>Buy a hypecoin
>Everything is already priced in, since marketing team of hypecoin leaks rumors themselves
>Hype is starting to wear off
>Wondering why it keeps dumping

You dumb fucks learned nothing from Tron, and nothing makes my cock harder than to watch you lose money.

>Yeah, it was a top coin the last 2 months, but they fucked up with the rebrand and their new marketing style.

Definitely. The market dip today is absolutely a response to that and not at all clear and obvious post-announcement whale manipulation. Yup. Absolutely. It is as completely organic as this thread and the strangely consistent posters here.

it's right on track

Selling my Vechain for Walton.

Yeah, right on track.

>1hr chart
>hasn't been around for long
enjoy your FOMO

I'm just joking with you.

Hold on to VEN. You'll be rich by summer.

it's a supply chain tracker and that's it. nothing special and their token is a pure speculative asset

These fucks are delusional, and any attempt to pound a little bit of common sense into their thick skulls is met with "hehe, whale FUD".

It's Tron all over again, so just do what we did to the Tronfags. Encourage them to hold on till the very bottom.

Oh by the way, MATRIX will announce PBoC before VEN does

(If VEN ever does)

yeah, like bitcoin with all it's $10k worth of real-world use. okay.

VEN will stay dead for many months.

Read what the whales want to do, they always repeat history. Once a coin is pumped it will stay dead for many months.

TRON2.0

you fell for yet another chink scam. this will continue dumping and continue making newer all time lows, and will never recover.

all these chink scams are designed to separate westerners from their bitcoins

>the first crypto to ever exist has great value but not a real world usecase
>therefore every other crypto without real world usecases should have value too

How are you even alive? How do you remember to breathe? How do you feed yourself? Much less, how the fuck can you operate a computer?

You've said the same thing four times now. Are you being paid by the post?

not gonna lie, i've been a hold faggot since 1 dollar. i have 16k of this shit and right now im in a love hate relationship with it. so many chances to increase my stack.

i feel like its not gonna do much till mainnet now other than occasional jumps and returns.

should i exit to BTC? looking like a nice wedge is forming on BTC... and there are some other coins i want to get bigger positions in that have main nets or test nets comming in march.

Guess its best to wait till the next upleg and gtfo till summer

look at what happened to icx
the same thing will happen to ven

I recommend ignoring the noise and holding until Q2 before reevaluating.

>comparing tron to vechain.
>unironically

>ignore reality and just hold

Kek, you faggots are just like the Bitconnect normies.

that looks like a great buying opportunity.
enjoy staying poor

I wish i were paid per post. Then maybe i could recoup some of the losses this coin has given me

You are the noise.