Thoughts?

Thoughts?

They're one of the better brands available nationwide, but they're still just hot dogs.

Although many seem to shit talk hot dogs on the site. I feel there is nothing wrong with the occasional weiner. Or all the time if you're poor.

theyre the peoples hot dog

Jew National is better

Natural casing is goat

Not better than any other hotdog. Overpriced. Kosher =\= Good.

Agreed. Too bad that shit is like $6 and I've only been able to find it at one supermarket.

name recognition and advertisement put them over
solid eternal mid cards

The best hotdogs are the cheap red ones.

If you want a sausage on a bun, get a real sausage on a bun. If you want a hotdog, get a real hotdog, and son, if it ain't red and around $1/pack, it ain't a real hotdog.

Costco hot dogs are the best. Nathans and Jews are tied for second. Everything else is shit.

Although, hey, real sausages are better, but I'm a goddamn American and sometimes I need a goddamn hot dog.

Here's a (You)

I like the bland wieners the best. Nathan's has too much seasoning. All beef hot dogs in general are too greasy IMO. Pork, chicken, turkey is the holy trinity for GOOD dogs.

I miss the the original hotdogs they used for the $1.50 combo. I still think it's better tasting. The Polish hotdog ain't bad but it's just not the same.

Huh? The Costco near me has both.

I'm not trolling, baiting, or what the hell ever, I'm being 100% serious.

A hotdog is a wholly different thing from "real" sausages. Getting fancy with ingredients just kills the point.

I agree, even THESE are better than Greasebrew National hot dogs

That's impossible since Costco changed their supplier. They are making their own hotdogs now.

Everyone in this thread has shit taste, aside from the guy promoting natural casing. The other hot dog thread is much better. You all should be ashamed, promoting your one dollar boiled chicken dog. If you're going to do it do it right or don't bother. You're the reason hot dogs have a bad reputation even though there is a definite time and place to enjoy them even as an adult.

Damn there usually 4 bucks here sometimes lower if there's a sale

Nathan's supermarket dogs are nothing like the restaurant. They are like every other supermarket frank so they are basically shit tier.

Theres a reason they are called hot dogs. Only dogs will eat them

kill yourself

Dunno bout their franks but their pickles are great

Everything else is inferior.