Looks perfectly JUICY to me

Looks perfectly JUICY to me.

you have to go back

what's the problem? it's obviously cooked, you can tell by looking at the meat. just looks like however they prepared it kept a decent amount of blood in it.

either that or it was injected with something and this is some sort of ruse.

What video is this from? And what the fuck, why does he post all these videos of horrible looking, undercooked food? It's like a fucking joke

Post Jack burgers, and other Jack related webms. I need them to shitpost at people.

wut

Look at the texture. It's not cooked at all.

>reddit is retarded

wow i'm shocked

Google Jack's Cooking Show. Or The Jack Show or some shit. He's an abusive idiot who teaches people to "cook" by using only canned or spoiled/undercooked ingredients. He's got to be the biggest meme on Veeky Forums by now.

Fuck off, retard. Jack is an everyman just trying to help people. It's a cooking show for the average Joe.

I'll probably get banned for spamming so I'll post one every few dozen minutes or so, just to get the most notorious ones out of the way.

You know what, just follow this link

You'll find the best ones in there.

The parasites in your brain have taken over and are using you as a vector to spread. Seek a doctor

Read the link. If your chicken turns out completely white or stringy in texture you've clearly overcooked it.

I aim for a texture similar to fried tofu, anything stringier or soggier and I'd kill myself.

Fuckboy.

i wish i had a pic of the book i have but
>ed lee
>smoke and pickles
>make potato stuffed chicken
>recipe says leave at something like 160 for a nice pink in the chicken
>170 for well done
>question whether its really safe to eat chicken pinkish
and bourdain praised it. i really think pink in a chicken, even just a little bit, might be fine. am i wrong? people used to think pork shouldnt have some pink as well.

Some pink is fine. Oozing red juice is not.

well can you please come to my house and convince my dad that?
>wants dry pot roast all the time
>makes gravy with pan juices with water and flour
>only wants salmon all the time
>made chicken thighs one night
>orders out when he thinks it aint done
>it was dry as shit when finished
like god damn

>Say something Veeky Forums disagrees with
>Be a fuckboy

lol okay then