Official Bittrex announcement threads

For all True omega believers this day will be the day that will reward your iron hands. As mentioned before ive had insider info all the way up through this z classic adventure. Join me in this moon mission!

Other urls found in this thread:

ethphoenix.io/i
btcspinner.io/i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your kind and welcome round here no more.

It's dropping Like a Stone right now

strong support at .0115

why don't you blast assblaster's ass you greasy faggot

why dont you fuck off and let the real men make the money cuck

But why they pump and dump it? Why don't hold through the fork?

HAHHAHAHAHAH`HAHAAHHAHAHAHA ARE YOU REALLY STILL HERE????????? OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW BAD IS YOUR HUMILIATION FETISH DUDE????????????

weak hands were shook off. Its that simple the true holders have absorbed all the zcl while maintaining this high of a price. This fomo will be ridiculous because WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING

>WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING
well someone is fucking selling

just wait and see when the tweet happens and bots buy up instantly to .016

What if you're wrong? When is the latest this announcement could take place? 1159PM PST?

Let me ask you a thing, if i buy zcl now and sell It Just After the snapshot, Will i see the btcp on bittrex? Or do i have to keep zcl till i see It?

You can sell it after snapshot.

btg was announced 2 days prior at 8pm pst

Aren't you that retarded trip that can't predict his own asshole?

implying bittrex will not support its 3rd most volume coin.
>pros million in fees
>twitter frenzy
>free marketing

Cons
>supports a pnd scam

its simple they must support it

Fucks sake man, i've been holding since December, I should've sold this shit off at 2m sats last week and got it over and done with. I swear to god if Bittrex doesn't announce support today...fuck that scamming manlet jew Rhett I hope he gets locked up and dies of aids.

they are holding a ama at 7pm.

you actually believe they would hold a ama without support.
come on man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out whats happening.

Jokes on you Im already confirmed and moved all my shit to Binance.
Fuck Buttrax

i agree if bittrex doesnt support this. then im never using that shit exchange again

>Omegamaker is in ZCL

I unironically just sold. Out of 100+ predictions this faggot has made, where there's a 50% chance he's right, I haven't seen him be right ONCE.

lmao cant wait to see how stupid you look in the coming hours.

C-can I save this picture..

not in burgerland

Even if they planned to announce, I'm sure they've cancelled it because your name appeared.

I don't even know if you're using that trip to pretend to support things because you know it's automatic FUD. At least then you wouldn't be retarded.

reverse psychology fud nice. just increased my stack because of your post

>reverse psychology false flag into reverse psychology

You might get every call wrong, but you have the most innovative, new age shit post tactics

Props

>omegamaker
>been wrong countless times
Sry you should get a New name and start over your reputation is already ruined

caring about reputation on a user Japanese anime forum.
>your newfag is showing

The sad thing is a load of fags are gona fall for this cunts bullshit (for the millionth time)

His first appearance was posting about ZCL, he is grandfathered in

Dude you're so fucked. Just stop. Why would anyone listen to you? You've been wrong like 15 times about everything and anything and maybe right once. 1/15 aren't real great odds there champ. Just pack it up

MADE FOR

Still caring enough to use a tripcode so that people recognize you

>you're retard is showing

Damn i forgot to take a cap when you bought this shit at .019 last week and said it couldnt go lower
you are retarded omegafaggot

Reminder that omega is underage and should not be taken seriously.

sssshhhh

beath, anong

all will be ok

do not post JUST

drop links

shhhhh

Sergey overinflates like value of link

pu pu en lu

if this shit will not make at least x3 in price before fork you better change tripfag or kys

>he thinks he can assblast AssBlaster

Just dropped below 1m

guys bittrex announcement in t minus 2 hours

make me cum daddy

These noobs are panicking as many have only been in crypto for like a month... Dear lord. Youve lost most of your credibility but I actually believe you on this one

>unironically

A week ago you were swearing that bittrex was announcing fork support on Thursday, after they didn't you changed it to today.

If they do announce today, it just means you finally got lucky after weeks of failed calls.

>it will never go below 1.2m sats before the fork

I'd actually be willing to lose money on ZCL just so you'd be proven wrong yet again.

buy some man if you listen to me youll be guided to lamboland

wow thank you omega for the heads up, buy the dip!
stupid Veeky Forumstards deserve what they get for not listening to the real oracle of gains

I just bought $8k worth of ZCL at 0.009. hoping for at least 0.015 on announcement

oh shit they removed it after a while

Sharing my 4chanX filters that make Veeky Forums a much better experience:

Tripcodes: Omega and Oracle faggots
/!!FaVx3XeAfN/
/!i6apW.sJiU/

General:
/turtle/i
/trtl/i
/ufr/i
/upfiring/i
/referral/i
/bazinga/i
/bzc/i
/jpmc/i
/binance.wtf/i
/$CHAN/i
/www.our-roulette .com/i
/nano-miner.com/i
/ethphoenix.io/i
/btcspinner.io/i
/ethphoenix/i
/PoWH3D/i
/powhcoin/i
/ethpyramid.trade/i
/Chancoin/i
/cloverhash/i

remember to sage boys.

wow nice man much respect for not being a scared pussy

>He's not filtering LINK...

WHALES ARE PUMPING GET IN HERE LOOK AT THE BUY WALLS 200 BTC!!!

When is the snapshot

First mined ZCL and BTC (two snaps) block after 5pm PST on February 28th 2018, according to the BTCP whitepaper

So if I sell my zcl after the snap I get btcp? I don't have to wait for the fork date? What's the difference

strong support at $2

Shhh just wait-- No need to shill anymore

Fork date is just is when the new blockchain is launched. You can sell immediately after the snapshot has occurred.

>I’m a smart investor with strong TA.

>I buy or sell in reaction to anything on Veeky Forums, specifically an insult from an anonymous person.

So now we're supposedly 15 minutes away from the alleged announce happening. But of course, there'll be no announcement.

This.

Why, in fact, are you such a faggot?

more like 30 mins

Omega, I increased my stack 15% on your advice. I'm almost down to my cost basis, but Im gonna give you another shot despite ur BTC bullshit

It's confirmed that he confirmed it.......

Omega, IDC if you're larp or not. I'm on my last breathe of sanity. Tell me we're gonna make it as my eyes close forever, tell me it's gonna be ok

Around 20 more minutes, buddy

why would they announce support before the AMA?

only exchanges can announce support for forks
Coin dev teams can't say shit.

Fucks sake i think i contracted a cold from all the stress this god forsaken shitcoin has given me, i just want OFF

Why would they have an AMA without support... Exchanges announce support, not the team.

because only Bittrex can announce listings first

Ten minutes until literally nothing happens.

Zclassic, Zencash, Bitcoin Private, i hope Bittrex gives the middle finger and stops supporting these serial coin cloners.

WOW LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN. IMAGINE MY SHOCK

NOT WRONG TILL 8PM PST

>WELL FOLKS...
>MEGAS WRONG AGAIN

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Pls be right

>guys bittrex announcement in t minus 2 hours
>2 hours later
>nothing

THAT'S CALLED BEING WRONG

what kind of announcement? new to biz

Look faggot I was in the thread where you scammed bizbros and thanked them for their cheap bags.

It's time i thanked you for holding my bags when I sold 2 weeks ago at ath :)

>thanks for the cheap bags, faggots
it was pretty funny user

THANKS FOR THE BAG BAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

This is it, isn't it. No bittrex announcement and this shit goes down the drain, fuck my fucking life i got greedy and didn't sell at 2m sats i fucked up real bad and now i'm below my initial investment in usd, fuck my shit up i might just hang myself or start doing those twitter scams because i don't even care anymore i just want money.

youll be fine. Some trades lose, thats just how it is. You will make it if you can face the truth and get back to gamblin on bitcorns

First thing you will learn is to not trust Omegamaker. He is the only tripfag that has been wrong 10000000 times and is still here.

stay calm

I've believed you that the 26th was the date all month, I'm calm but a little concerned, re-assure me pls.

literally no reason for bittrex not to list

People like you pissed them off, now they are punishing the annoying ZCL shills

fuck you piece of shit why cant you just leave tripfagg? fucking idiot you ruin everything

Hope so. Have about 20% of stack in this - roughly $28k worth plus 318 that I've mined so far. It'd be REAL nice to be able to take another month long vacation.

HITBTC LISTING

bow down to me

For what? There is no Bittrex announcement

Get in now faggots

this is just the start idiot

your moms fucking selling and its not ZCL (;

better than tradesatoshi at least