TA on Nano - Cup and handle forming?

Looks like c&h to me.

What do you say Veeky Forums, also we can expect a reply from the nano devs to charlie lee which will pump the prices further.

Its 8.34 in Texas (they are from texas right?) and they should wake up soon and reply to charlie....

am i deluded?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wvfkx/a_perspective_from_the_creator_of_nanex_there_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nanno isn't real and the devs are blaming you for everything bad that happens to their coin

That is actually a pretty good cup and handle

More like an inverse cup and handle

11:00 is the handle, 13:30 to 18:00 will be the cup

well bomber was a legit retard so there goes that!
yes i know they had problems with other exchanges too but its because it functions differently that other coins and (the pow is done locally so exchanges should set multiple powerfull nodes) while it may be a problem for exchanges (it was, now it looks like binance and kucoin managed to pull their shit togehter) its a non problem for peer to peer transactions.

>le troll face cup and handle
topkek

thats possible too.....i sold at 133 so im just looking at it like and autist, i set an alert on the upper line around 135, if it triggers it im going back in.

What's supposed to happen after one is formed?

it goes up.

Already in.

gonna ride it into outerspace

Very strong bull signal

>being this delusional

explain faggot!

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wvfkx/a_perspective_from_the_creator_of_nanex_there_is/

leddit and all, but there's no problem with nano

>nano posted on binance, double withdrawals. devs blame binance
>nano posted on kucoin, double withdrawals. devs blame kucoin.
>nano wallet on bitgrail gets hacked. devs blame bitgrail(after endorsing it for months)

and thats just in the last few months. by the way, those duplicate coins(probably upward of millions fo duplicate XRB at this point) are still in circulation lol how long before the devs are blaming you, user?

You called it right on the money op. Prepare for liftoff

its not that they withdrew double nanos in a sense that there are double the nanos in circulation, its that they withdrew more than they had on the exchange so it means they took someone elses nano and so they exchanges froze their accounts untill they put the btc/eth back to cover the "debt"....it a problem of the exchange implementing the nodes.

if i did that i would just fuck off with my nano and close the account and open a new one and dump the nanos instantly before the news spreads out....so no i dont believe theres still people with their free nanos waiting to dump (i might be wrong though....well see)

i hope so, hope it becomes true and nanobroz make some money! .....still waiting though....

You are still trading this shitcoin sheesh

>triple spendable crap
>devs literal native Indians
>Charlie Lee exposed it flaws,buried it in the ground
>no node incentive whatsoever no one running nodes
>only pumped coz of bitsnail french fail exchange

moon mission ffs fucking idiots here these days.

You're deluded m8. Cup and handle is a meme for one, for two it doesn't look like that.