Pepsi 1893

who hyped for this boldly blended cola?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe1CMD_ZmWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm hyped for 1793, so i can own slaves and beat my wife.

fuck minorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe1CMD_ZmWQ

i want the ginger one

I've been sharpening my pitchfork and carving some torches. I'm real excited to return to my family's roots and form a good old lynch mob through my neighborhood

>Actually drinking that sugar (or more likely, corn syrup) laden garbage
>2016
>Or any time you aren't actively trying to become diabetic

I sincerely shiggy that you do not diggy

why would i be hype ive been drinking this shit for like 3 months now

ginger cola to strong for me but the original is bretty gud

I bought a can of this and the cashier told me to be careful because it was 'pretty strong'.

The ginger is a novelty, OK but nothing impressive

The cola I genuinely enjoy and drink semi regularly

Where can I even find this? Seems interesting

no idea I just saw the commercial tonight

I had some, it isn't good
do you like anise? its cola with a dash of bitters and anise notes, that's pretty much it

It reminded me of 7-Up Gold, which was horrid.

I would rather have Coke 1893.

Do this autist ever drink beer or some beverage worth a shit?

They're at pretty much every gas station and grocery store I've been to here in Atlanta.

>lynchmobs
That was a rarety.

As for the soda, the ginger one wasn't too bad. The regular tasted basically like regular Pepsi.
I don't like soda, but could almost drink a ginger pepsi every once in a rare while.

How come they don't have diet 1893? I don't like all the sugar...

It tastes awful sage this thread

literally get good

I've had it, I enjoy it

That one sucks just get a Reed's ginger beer

Publix

They didn't have fags in 1893.

You know it's good if they say that

I FUCKING KNOW IT'S YOU PEPSHILL

I had both and honestly, they failed to meet my expectations. Bland as fuck, with no real bite. Taste like the same ol' buttfuck pepsi with 2x the semen.

Pepsi, you will never do craft drinks well. Stick to your jewish corn syrup drinks for fat kids. You are here only to destroy lives, not my hopes and dreams, PEPSI

WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?

>coke with a splash of absinthe
This could possibly be decent.

Ginger is pretty good. The other basically just tastes like Pepsi but with sugar instead of corn syrup.

the ginger one is a decent ginger + cola flavor but there is no quality ginger burn so I'd say 6/10 drinkable but not worth the price
haven't tried the other one

What do you mean hyped? I've seen this in my store for a while now, finally decided to try it the other day. The cola one is just cola, but the ginger one is fairly tasty.

Isn't this just advertising?

I bet large food companies have great marketing departments.

I live in Arizona and they've been selling this stuff for about a year now.
The black one taste like Mexican CocaCola and the gold one taste like sex on the beach.

so I guess we can't talk about anything

These have been out for a while where In love. The habeeb store down the street has them. Both are really good. The ginger one with Rum and lime is a top tier mix between Cuba Libre and a Dark and Stormy

Get your sugar water off the cooking board, faggot.

but this is the marketing board?

Its made with regular sugar. Tastes pretty good but still way too much sugar and carbs to enjoy more than once a month

The Ginger one has been in my Walmart for a while. It's strong on the ginger, and one of the few sodas I'll actually drink.