I am concerned that the value of XLM has fallen in recent weeks. It really needs to go up before the next giveaway

I am concerned that the value of XLM has fallen in recent weeks. It really needs to go up before the next giveaway.

why did i buy this coin i hate niggers

same
i just need it to go up 6 cents and im fucking gone from this garbage

We know you're being paid to write this it's not going to work sorry losers.

nice cope

Again this fucking FUD. There are no large giveaways you stupid fuck. Only 300 xlm to people who attend their meeting. You fudded me out of nano, but not out of xlm.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

>more than half the supply
>not large

stellar's a solid longterm hold. just buy it and forget, come back in 6 months and cash out your x5 earnings

Looking back I should have bought Nano instead of Stellar. At least those guys had a recent 2x. XLM hasn't done shit.

No no, someone in Africa cashes out your earnings.

Was literally 2c or less 3months ago. It went close to a dollar in one run then it been hovering between 30c and 45c.

Itt people who bought at ath and impatient people who are gonna sell at a loss to get in a pajeet pnd just to get justed even further

That is not an official statement.

Weak /pol/bait

If you didn't recognize this bullshit 2 months ago with their sjw community guidelines I've got no sympathy

GIMME YO COIN CRACKA

>That is not an official statement.

It is consistent with the information on Stellar.org and it offers some context.

All of this stellar fud is making me like the project even more.

goddamn same
yeah sure dude
at least if i was getting rupees or whatever they pay pajeets in for my shitposts it would make up for those xlm losses and i could unload my bags

>sends everything at 0.1 gwei
>cancels tx an hour later

Your id is appropriately black.

if you diarrhea infested mongs think consolidating around the prior ath is a bad thing fucking neck urself