This breakout is manipulated as fuck

Notice how volume before the 10k breakout was still low as before? and only when we approached 10k it spiked dramatically. Why? bots were set to FOMO buy the next time we reach 10k since it's a psychological level. Manipulators just brought the price close enough to trigger all the FOMO buys. Look how fast volume dropped already and how it didn't grow organically as we approached 10k. This smells fishy. I'll be careful about buying.

Yes all 1 minute volume to, big players

>bitcoin price is manipulated

holy shit we've found our savior bois

Tell us something we don't know.

Laugh laugh I agree smelling bull trap here

Amazing.
In other news: Veeky Forums is full of cucks.

lol

They simply timed a pump with the EU announcement, then shorts being squeezed did the rest

learn to TA faggot you seriously sound retarded.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>careful about buying
>not even more careful about selling

This is a bulltrap. BTC drops to 9-8k this week. Go to tether soon and buy back early march. The big bullrun starts then.

>believes TA
>calling others retarded

It's not a breakout you moron word got out that Poloniex got sold and idiot Pajeets fomo in everytime they see a brand name they recognize attached to something. In this case Goldman's, however the street shitters are retarded and this actually does nothing to help or hurt crypto so the price will probably fiddle around here for a couple hours until someone dumps.

yeah it obviously had noting to do with the text book falling wedge :---D We're gonna see next pump after 10.8k break out. Is that gonna be FOMO bots too?

XD made me laugh ... jesus

did sminem force OP to write tihs?

you idiots have been saying this forever. just accept the fact that btc is stable around 10k USD.

smart money is in fiat right now waiting to see how this plays out desu

Free bumps for this quality post ;^]

please tell me this mommy is a doll and link the site where i can buy

>smart money
>waiting to see how this plays out
Pick one.