Get in boys

Get in boys
crypto-waifus.com/market.html
9 new waifus are available

Other urls found in this thread:

etherwaifus.co/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80eh33/eth_game_crypto_waifus_buy_animated_waifus_with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of transactions are coming

>tomoko swimsuit
Least original name ever, not buying your stupid ponzi game 9001

How is it works? Can someone explain it?

First you need the metamask plugin installed and some ether in your account. Then just press "Buy waifu", a popup will appear and you just confirm the transaction.

Suprised, someone actually put more than 5 minutes of effort to create this.

I'm kinda shocked it took this long. Anons here have been talking about this idea since cryptokitties launched.

After you buy one, you can touch her tits in the Harem Room. I originally wanted to make money, but now I am becoming emotionally attached.

Yes it's a ponzi scheme with pictures.

This is such a scam but I'm fomoing hard on not owning my own 2dqt

is this any more or less of a scam than crytpokitties? I mean, if it's a functioning system it may be stupid, but it's not a scam. People are getting what they pay for.

>People are getting what they pay for.
This guy paid $300 to touch a 2d model's tits with his mouse

>this guy paid $300 knowing that soon another guy will pay $600 to buy that same 2d model form him to touch her tits

Where the fuck is Misa Amane?!

Meant this guy

>literal ponzi

I'm already made a lot from the games like this.
Dont gamble too much, check average price per item. And if the item is new, its all about timing

>not official
who wants a rip off chink waifu?

Wondering how many of these platforms are out there. Here's another one. Any more?
etherwaifus.co/

For sure, but it gives me an idea to program something like that Liru that came out last year make her interactive and sell it for crypto, an animated 3d waifu for NEETs maybe even have it scold you for having a visible piss bottle in your room.

It was cheaper when I bought

>tfw this game will never be completed

it was actually done no less than 3 times (cryptopussies, and at least 2 games with anime waifus)
not hearing about any of these clones should tell you how well it worked

totally fair point

I can into #C but blender is time consuming ie not that skilled.

>tfw you create your own moon missions

Maybe I should buy some girls, Im pretty sure this can be big
Dont underestimate the power of the 2d titties

Upboat for plebbitors
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80eh33/eth_game_crypto_waifus_buy_animated_waifus_with/