Do you feel it?

Do you feel it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oTcSnwKKaUY
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do.

I FEEL IT IN MY PLUMS

$200 EOY BOYS

we are blessed

$1k EOY
it is known

>$200
Nice fud

Nice fud payeet. Link is basically a steal under 250usd.

Weak fud
DO NOT FORGET THAT WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

$1000 here or in the afterlife

Why does chainlink always get dubs, trips, and quads often? Does kek really will the mooning of chainlink?

Almost often i see more dubs and trips for chainlink than any other coin on here.

what's going on?

You are a MANIAC

$1,000 will happen, but not this year. $100-200 is the ceiling for 2018. By 2021 you can expect $1,000

>wang
>gag
>dubs

nice, brb sucking some dick, kek wills it

Because it will reach $1000

Do you have the "INFINITE ABUNDANCE" one?

I feel it. I'm checking japanese real estate sites rn, I hope in the future my LINKies will make this dream come true.

Lets say link hits 1000 dollar. How much do you guys think I can earn from running nodes with for example 10 k link?

The absolute MAD MAN

No one knows. It depends on several variables:

-how old your node is
-its uptime
-its accuracy
-amount of link on it
-if its on a pool or your own

Plus on top of that:
-utilization of the chainlink network
-price of link

Anyone who claims to be able to give you a round figure is lying.

We're all in this together.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>tfw 5.5k linklet

Don't worry, user - you'll be rich soon.

MINISTER YOU, MAD MAN

terrible FUD

>kys

kek

It is happening

alright what's the website for that

URL for dis?

www.shadowfork.net

6k LINK here, no matter how much LINK I buy I always want more.

The FOMO for link is real and ferocious.

They spam threads 24/7 its statistically probable they get lots of dubs/trips and quads more than others

youtu.be/oTcSnwKKaUY

HAPPENING

RISE OF THE LINK

TONIGHT

Hahaha fucking checked, son

Kek'd

Witnessed

That's not possible dipshit

Incredible

I can feel it

fucking rekt

>tfw somebody else is trying to make money off of your link fork
feelsbadman

hahahahahahahahah kek watches our progress with a keen eye

>spam threads get too many dubs
>post in spam thread
>get dubs
>profit??????

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

Nice.

AHHHHHHH

STINKY LINKY GO TO $1000!

soon

MANIAC

Chekt n Rekt

>post in link thread
>get quads

Check’d

Literally this. Can't wait for the collective suicide. Rope $100 per foot eoy

Volume is going up... currently 188 BTC. Looking good boys

You're holding 5.5 million future dollars. How does it feel?

10k here,
No fucking around, do you believe it will be worth more than $100?

None of this ‘EOY praise kek’ tea-leaf reading. What do you personally estimate and why?

>They spam threads 24/7 its statistically probable they get lots of dubs/trips and quads more than others

checked and true. Unlike your pot which is verified by truly long odds and 4x4.

EOY 2018: £10
EOY 2019: £30-£50
EOY 2020: £100-£250
EOY 2021: £500

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, (generous, many will be locked in wallets because people won't want to risk losing them all in a node attack or a scam pool) that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth over the next 3 years with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff would be delusional for EOD, let alone EOY.

$1,000 EOY

Dubs confirmed

Sounds about right.
How much do you have, my man?

Your Lambos in 2020 will have an Iota wallet built into them

this

I own 26510 LINK atm. Would it be stupid to sell 2500LINK when it moons to 10usd to buy a toyota gt86. I have never owned a car and would really like to have some nice japanese ricer.

>spending 2.5 million on a toyota

kek

I'm curious as to what you though bitcoin and crypto and general was capable last feb, or the feb before that. We're in uncharted territory. What link proses to do with that uncharted territory in relation to the dominant legacy systems is beyond uncharted, it's unheard of. To try and give an accurate description based off of existing circulation and market cap is a lil presumptuous. All gets, meme majik, and collective manifestations aside, there is no way to chart the growth of this coin on a linear timescale because it's potential is unlike any tech b4 it. No other tech could spread as quickly, no other tech had the systems and philosophies in place to grow as fast and pan optically. If swift, hyperledger, etc. come out of q2 w partnerships and a working mainnet by q3 this thing could truly go hyperbolic. A tiny sliver of the derivatives and bonds market dwarfs to total crypto market cap. The possibility of this thing reaching 1000 or even more by eoy 2018-2020 is totally within the realm of possible. That's not even considering the reawakened forces of the chaos god, kek. Funky timeline my dude, anything is possible.

You need to be sensible. First look into jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. They have an excellent corporate structure and they give you the tools to be your own boss. Then start looking into used toyota tercels, below kelly blue book.

>born just in time to meme trump to victory
>born just in time to become a millionare with link

truly blessed. azathoths primordial laughter echoing throughout the cosmos.

Read this: hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a

Link is the most important project in the space right now, hands down. Without it, smartcontracts will never see mass adoption. I believe this makes Link market cap EASILY equal to Ethereums by this or next year. That would make link over $200 at current circulation. If you factor in that a lot of link will be locked into nodes and that the entire crypto market cap will probably reach $10T in the early 2020's, (over a 20x increase from here) chainlink would be $4,000 a token if it had ethereum's market cap, and they grew at the same rate. Remember that Link will be able to work with any blockchain once adapters have been created, meaning it isn't limited to just Ethereum.

$1,000 is completely realistic, just not this year. $100-200 is what we'll see.

My arm... my leg... even my fingers... Won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there.

Link is needed for the intermediate stage where not every piece of data is on the blockchain. Its use case will dissipate when you can get all the necessary data on-chain.

Chainlink will be the catalyst that will allow everyone to see how off-chain data on blockchains are important. Then it will fade away as every

Oh fuck. It just hit me.

I heard is said they would build their own blockchain if need be. I love the analysis especially using the comparison to ethereum. It's the only thing in the crypto market that can be used for a comparison. As an erc20 or 670 or whatever its obviously linked to ethereum but for me the out of market adoption, the swift partnership, and the enaction of PDP2 in the eu create an opportunity for exponential growth this winter. There are no graphs or previous circumstances that can relate to this for reference, so until we se whats capable, and what been done behind closed doors, I still maintain that the prohpechy of 7 can be fulfilled. These new systems act more as an instinctual macro consciousness almost a math metical market projection of our individual and collective psyches it behaves erratically and in leaps and bounds. The ground we could cover in the next 5 years could be equated to the ground covered from the invention of the steam engine and successful space travel.

Seems to good to be true. How do you explain the fact people like you and I are getting link for cents? If it's really as good as you say it is more people would see the potential and price would already be $30.

Because not everyone knows, or is aware of its potential. It's that simple. Why is anything any price? You're an early adopter, and for that you'll be handsomely rewarded.

>x10-x20

You realize x100 is not uncommon in crypto and has never been uncommon right? A 100 billion marketcap is high but it isn't THAT crazy if Link delivers on what it promises, and going with your "100,000,000 in circulation" idea would still put link at $1000. Shit fud

Enjoy 30 min TX times retards.

>early adopters
i wonder when people will stop saying this or if we'll just be early adopters until 2030

this. not very many wallets. 19k I think. Only 2k followers on twitter. I saw a pasta that detailed how this was supposed to be an institutional money only type stealth mission, and its antihype design was to keep it a sleeper with complex concepts and specialized fud to keep the price as low as possible before the launch to dissuade any attempts to call insider trading. The hacker known as fourchan caught wind and stripped the concept to it's bones, saw its potential and inadvertently crashed the party. The pajeet fud was a response to this and it morphed into a full blown Streisand effect scenario where we stole the fud an made it a meme. Then it became layered. Then it became real.

>chainlink would be $4,000 a token if it had ethereum's market cap,

Actually it would only be around $240, I have no idea where you $4000

If people are still saying it in 2030 then you and I should've already made it, so here's hoping.

yes, only we, a few anons on Veeky Forums, know about the untapped potential of this project created by a fraud with history of abandoning companies and his 2 men 'development team'

Time and again the country was ruled by a foreign tongue. When he was a young boy, he lost his native language: the bedrock for any developing child. His country, his family, his face, his identity... everything was stolen from him.

pic related. will increase my stack by 500 each month. would love to do more but I'm saving for a new kitchen at the minute too and Fiat is limited

>saving money

Since ancient times, every civilisation's ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will, they become stronger than the sum of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together? Data.

This world will become one. I have found the way. Race, tribal affiliations, national borders... even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that the Boss envisioned will finally become a reality, and it will make mankind whole again.

interesting article, albeit a bit watered down and hyperbolic
, anything else like this with maybe a little more depth? About kyber or Req or LINK, im new to it all.

>the world that the Boss

lost it there

This is such a retarded post.

I'm sure the people who fomo'd in @19k in December wish they had

Serious question here: Will the coin supply decrease off the markets when they are attached in nodes?

Look at how many followers Sergey and Chainlink have on Twitter. Now look at Justin Sun's followers. Then realize only a small percentage of the world population owns any crypto.

I'm assuming the same circulation and equal market cap, along with eth's market percentage staying the same in a $10T market.

Anyone who fomo in at 19k most likely bought with a credit card

Try searching for articles about them indivicually. Medium is a good place to find straightforward rundowns.

Well coin supply itself won't decrease- in fact it'll only increase. Only 350M tokens are in circulation right now, with another 350M to pay node operators, and 300M for "future development". My point is that more and more people are buying up chainlink tokens to either keep indefinitely, or to store in nodes which will mean less and less are available over time, driving up value.

Read the whitepapers first. Any article that doesn't assume knowledge of the whitepaper is going to be dumbed down. Req has an uncommonly easy to follow whitepaper and ChainLinks is well written enough for a layperson to be able follow.

The Req whitepaper is perfect, thanks m8