Goldman Sachs buys Poloniex

> Goldman-backed startup Circle buys Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange

reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-circle/goldman-backed-startup-circle-buys-poloniex-cryptocurrency-exchange-idUSKCN1GA1N4

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
twitter.com/Landm_Marius/status/968115183062167552
coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-latest-bank-label-crypto-business-risk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big

bump

what if they are buying exchanges just to put it down

they're also launching their own trading desk and it isn't set to start until like June I think. Even if they do want to lower the price it's most likely temporary so they can accumulate then drive the price up further. However Goldman seems to be pretty bullish on BTC just not so out in the open about it

they could ...

That sounds like an amazing investment deceision

>He connect the dots

Poloniex has a pretty low volume now : coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Probably bought it cheap because they've run the thing into the ground

probably

I’m curious how quick Goldman find out how exposed these exchanges are to tether

Looks to me like they bought the dip on Polo. Pretty big news though.

Hey guys!

You remember how Teeka was saying something HUGE was happening on April 2nd when a financial community worth $859 billions would enter the markets?

Just checked on Google:
>Goldman Sachs is the fifth-largest bank in the US by total assets ($860 B)

It's funny reading this now:
cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

They created a massive FUD to buy bitcoin cheaper, nothing more.

Watch out for the crash twitter.com/Landm_Marius/status/968115183062167552

Nice Jim Breyer practically owns Circle so that means Vechain gets its own exchange now.

$400M

key word is "most"
thats 100% accurate

What a complete and utter faggot. I have no sympathy for the people who got JUSTd by his prediction of a "large-scale wall street sell off" that would crash bitcoin to $7000.

So usd and eur markets on polo soon?
Wew.

goldman and jp are doing everything they can to suppress the price

AHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL

His date was off but I think it's coming, and worse than $7000, not only wall street wants to crash it

Poloniex needs a phone app to compete, its that simple. It's too nice to buy and sell from your phone not to have an app.

Just shut the fuck up retard. He already deleted that stupid tweet a while ago so that he wouldn't look like an idiot.

>babby gets all emotional because he's worried about his internet monies crashing

Nocoiners BTFO.
>muh ponzi
RIP all your missed opportunities to get in earlier.

With Goldman backing they won't need tether.

wtf is wrong with you idiot, i'm not a nocoiner ...

yeah, nearly-all, would be pretty accurate considering there's thousands.

I wasn't calling you one. Are you new?

>implying they didn't audit before buying.
>the absolute state of Veeky Forumsraelis

Wtf, abandon poloneix NOW

This is huge anons. Buy icx now!!! All in

Yep it's own fiat pairing.
Brainlets on biz think they are smarter than Breyer. They are not.
Vechain will skyrocket after mainnet release and will continue to climb as more business adopt it. x100 in 5 years is totally possible.

they needed a way to cash out reliably, wont be suprised if a massive sell off starts

So a company Goldman's gave money to bought a fledgling exchange that a lot of people avoid on purpose. Pajeet fud and promotion posts are so predictable now that I almost want to sell my coins completely and leave this board forever.

>a friend of a friend who had his dick sucked by some guy who saw another guy driving a Lambo that belongs to one of Lord Rothschild's grandsons just bought 1 million BTC OMG MOOOOONING

>Goldman are doing everything they can to suppress the price
>suppress the price by announcing to the world a company they invested in just bought an exchange to make money off retards trading shitcoins
Are you from reddit?

“Protect Bitcoin from the few. The banks can buy up all of the exchanges for instance. The funding for the Bitcoin development must be traced continuously and be protected from intrusions by the few. Always trace the $$. Where to where, when to when, and mostly to whom to whom.”

Deep down You know who said it. This is a bad thing. Fuck Goldman

What are the implications of this?

huge if big lads. The Jews are in

Poly went to shit after she got rid of the TrollBox.

Fucking phone posters.

I'm already on it. Its a fucking piece of shit. Now that the banks are on it, they can suck my fucking goddamn balls. Now way I'm leaving my money in some Jewish shill aquisition. Fuck the makers of Poloniex of the fucking goddamn ass. SHIT

So we can expect Vet soon on Poloniex, there is clear connection

I never opened a poloneix account in my life, their UI is shit and like hell I'm going to support (((their))) takeover of crypto.

Heil Satoshi

>be circle
>buy and sell btc like coimbase
>stop selling btc
>redirected toward coinbase
>buy polo

What is the end game? Why did they give up crypto and comeback.

This is pretty much their dream right now, since the market is unregulated and they can do whatever the fuck they want and will. The amount of insider manipulation that's about to happen on Poloniex is unreal, you'll see.

Didn’t Circle used to be a major fiat gateway? They used to sell bitcoin for USD then strangely stopped

This.
Does anyone know somewhere like the polo trollbox? I've been homeless since they suspended it.

bitmex trollbox can be okay but if you want real shitcoin streets you are gonna have to go to hitbtc, shittopia, or yobit

I guess if you have an account at polo, you will need to verify yourself.

This was already a thing

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Don't use Poloniex anymore.

Withdrawing coins every day until my final day is done.

Leaving Poloniex to the dust it is now.

The bankers will never get crypto. They have been replaced. Fuck em'

Haven't logged into to it in forever but I'm pretty sure my old unverified account still has a lol2K daily limit.

Are you seriously trying to claim that bank controlling jews that hates crypto because it's anti-bank, will try to bring down crypto's by buying its assets?
Wow.. anti-semitic much?

>buy exchange
>steal all the foreign holdings
>change ToS to allow themselves to keep your shit if you don't provide ID
>lobby for more regulation to shut down other exchanges
>start charging users monthly service fees
>put other GS holdings into BTC
>crash BTC intentionally and demand a bailout
>grandpa's pension evaporates, GS has best year on record
Remember kids: with Jews, you lose.

So where should we migrate?

I found a place I forgot

Well they will spend a lot of money and people will just move their coins in other accounts. it's not like they can destroy the market by buying exchanges.

If you know anything about news orgs you always do the opposite of what they say.
> CNBC_ripple_advice.jpg

>perfect
>anti
>indicator
One day they tell everybody pretty much all coins go to zero, the other day they buy poloniex.
Should tell you everything you need to know about these shady fucks which now form the US government.
Same thing happened when they fudded whole foods and make it dip several percent with their abysmal analysis.
A few weeks later whole foods was bought by amazon at a solid premium.

Just do the opposite off what they say faggot. It actually works.

Are you retarded, I just said I do mongrellus.

what does he list as the top20ALTS from his site? i aint paying 20$

>He sold at 6k

>paying 600m for a dying exchange of yesteryear

I thought Jews were smart

Listen. As long as I still get to lend my BTC and doge. I'm alright with that.

600m is pocket change for them. If they want some skin in the game (they do) then buying an already established exchange is far less work than starting up their own. This is pretty bad news for crypto but easy to understand from their point of view

it's bad news. old money wants a trusted gateway for crypto. crypto's market cap is so small compared to other assets. Real bubbles are measured in trillions. We are just getting started.

Bad news? Circle was the bomb and their support made Coinbase look like a nigger chicken shack.