Avacado toast

This stuff is what people who pretend to enjoy food are going crazy over, right?

They only pretend to like the new avocado because they're afraid of being called racist by an enraged BLM mob

I don't know why I should bend over backwards for Paco after he stole my part time floor mopping gig at the piggly wiggly

Say no to cultural marxism, this is our last stand. I don't have to apologize for being white

What's that on top of the avocado? Fine oregano and chia seeds?

Also, it's tasty. Why do you have to be mad at fads? You seem to be mistaking "I don't enjoy it" for "It's objectively bad".

nigella lawson did a 'recipe' for this on the last series of hers i watched.

it is definitely faddish but that doesn't mean it's bad, i've been eating it semi-regularly for like 15 years.

It's probably the new za'atar. Social justice warlords pretend to like za'atar because of muh cultural relativism. As if it's better than just normal Mrs. Dash. Of course if it's expensive it must be better. Probably some kind of "superfood".

I don't understand why we can't just have normal food, but I'll be attacked by tumblrinas if I say that, so I have to choke down this new islamist food because all races are ok, as long as it's not the white race.

is there something wrong with food from islamic countries

Better than chocolate if you ask me.

that looks like some bullshit culturally appropriated za'atar

>I am such a fucking broken crazy /pol/fag that I think someone liking something means they can't also like other things
the real picky eater here is you you basic eating cuck. Learn to enjoy something other than fried chicken, potatoes and meat, and the burger plain with cheese Theres nothing wrong or scary about putting a fat on warmed bread. we've been doing that shit since modern society existed.

>potatoes and mean

Jesus /pol/tards are just as retarded as SJWs.

My mom has been eating these for years, and she's Italian.

I saw sumac in a local supermarket. I've never tried it but I like most spices. Worth buying?

I discovered it at a shish kebab place a few years ago. It's fucking delicious on grilled meats.

It's not too expensive so I'll try some, thanks.

Well here comes avocado as a bruschetta topping for 15.99

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about OP

Wasn't avocado basically killed as a meme by the likes of subway using it as a topping?

I agree that avocados aren't as great as suburban soccer mom "foodies" would have you believe, but I have no idea what that has to do with your incoherent ramblings about SJWs.

I can't eat raw avocados. Veeky Forums helped me discover I was allergic! Or at least, highly intolerant to one of the proteins in raw avocado. If I eat as much as a teaspoon of raw avocado I gag uncontrollably, a tablespoon and I'm spewing chunks.

>The new avocado
What the fuck happened to the old one.

What the fuck is going on in this thread and why can't I stop laughing?

Is this a new fad of some sort? I've done this before just on impulse, it's fine, whatever.

Naw I have mine with a poached egg on top as well.

No idea how you could hate something like this.

It had it's job stolen by a Hispanic who was willing to work cheaper.

Wait, Avocado is some sort of exotic meme food to Americans? Fucking kek