Sup fagtards, i have 30k usd currently in Ven, selling 80% of my ven once (IF) it gets back up to 57k sats...

sup fagtards, i have 30k usd currently in Ven, selling 80% of my ven once (IF) it gets back up to 57k sats. I would then like to diversify, cuz being all in fucks my cuckfolio way too much. I now ask you pajeets, what would the ultimate chadfolio look like?

pic related, my chad cep

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/millennials-are-fattest-generation-in-history-z2ptrf7cz
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/a-life-of-misery-beckons-for-overweight-millennials-mfq3kts76
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK REQ NANO now fuck off

nice roids faggot, id beat the shit out of you

hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a

fuck off pajeet. all dogshit

i'll fuck your boipussy twinkie

>fuck off pajeet. all dogshit

I'm gald you're smart enough to figure this out. TRX and XRP are you best bets.

HI aziz from fitmisc

Nice form, how much can you lift? I try to exercise whenever I can, since it's been BUY LINK. Nah, just messing with you.

how you gonna fix those stretch marks

>what would the ultimate chadfolio look like?
ironically, 100% VEN.

i hope you know lifting weights/adding muscle has no direct correlation to fighting ability
im more athletic than you, 6ft 190, 13% bf i would maul you faggot

>natty

come at me

Come on me, pretty boy. Nice tough stickers

both of your bicep size a little too big and slow to poss great thread in boxing or street fight

>DUHHHH BIG MUSCLES = SLOW

this is the most retarded argument on the planet

LTC, VERI, PLR, aaaaaaaand PPT for good measure. OMG is honorable mention.

Yes but roasties dont care about fights

Lol check out this roided up meathead flexing with gains any dumpster nigger could get with chemical injections and a few weeks of working out.

> hope you know lifting weights/adding muscle has no direct correlation to fighting ability

Exactly this. This is why we don't have weight classes in combat sports

ICX, NEO, AMB

can i watch from the corner while masturbating no homo.

every professional athlete knows arms not blocked by excessive muscle mass will outperform bodybuilder arms made entirely for aesthetics in the actual ring.

MILLENNIALS FATTEST GENERATION IN HISTORY

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/millennials-are-fattest-generation-in-history-z2ptrf7cz

oh my.. oh my

30% roid coin
20% peptidechain
50% link

based on that t-rex arms reach you actually have 96% chance of knocking Chud out in first 2 minutes of street fight, assuming you'll be able to tackle his bjj wrestling attempt when he miss first 2 jabs and tries taking you to the ground.

W-will i make it guys?

Show me vagene bitch

user judging by that arms reach you actually can take on both of them real time. that abs will also help absorbing that damage from all the head stumping while they choke on your dick

>Yes but roasties dont care about fights

or faggots

All in Monero and Link.

Life of misery beckons for overweight millennialsnew

Being fat, poor and expensive to look after, this generation will define the political battleground in the coming decades

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/a-life-of-misery-beckons-for-overweight-millennials-mfq3kts76

it gets worse?

You're all fucking gay and insecure. I asked for pajeet shilling, not threaten my poor biz friends. Don't feel emasculated just because you can't bench 400 lbs or look like a Greek god on extra virgin juice. I can steal your GF just by looking in her direction, but I won't. Now shill me Chad coins. New id phone posting now

Im not much of a fighter, but i glass cunts when shit gets real

Are steroids worth it?

shhh!

sure glass all you want until you meet a technical fighter once and it's coma time big boy
>fights is nothing but inability to neutralize directly presented thread. if you're in a fight lasting over 10 seconds you already lost.

put altleast 5k in BLZ

pathetic