WHY IS IT GOING UP, DAMN YOU FILTHY LIERS

WTF IS GOING ON, YOU PROMISED 6K, GUARANTEED, I SOLD EVERYTHING AT 9,4K EXPECTING TO REBUY CHEAPER

I CAN´T BELIEVE THIS, FUCK, FUCK FUCK , DO I BUY ? WHEN DOES IT STOP

Is 9.4k the new 6k?

The rule is simple - you have to use brain

>listening to biz
Ya had it coming

BUY QUICK ITS GOING TO FUCKING NEPTUNE

no it´s not, it´s going down ! it has to ! ffs, bought at 11,3k just to sell at 9,4k, now shit goes up FUCK

my money is simply evaporating before my eyes, like magic, puff, gone, FUCKFUFKCUFKCU, i guess i will wait for it to dip to 10k to rebuy

It's going up because some faggot is forcing buyers to go around his fake greenwall.

you need to buy in order for it to go down

Rule #1 of biz, never listen to dumb ass TA fags or you’ll lose money. Every little 1% dip is a “crash to 6k guaranteed” listen to buffet when you invest. When there’s blood and fear in the market buy

TA predicted this days ago dumb cunt

shit me too brother, why does it have to be this way

hmm... did you miss the wojak and nujak threads saying "bitcoin will never go under 10k again"? you need to pay attention OP, otherwise you'll lose money!

>trusting pajeet fudders in a japanese virtual coin speculating forum

>pajeet fuddres
>being this retarded
The whole point of a pump and dump is to spread false confidence so that people FOMO up. Are the pajeets fudding or P&D? They can't be doing both you fucking mentally retarded shitcoin retards.

Buy buy buy are u retarded

If it's going to 6k, it's probably not going there fast, you fuck.

I LOVE IT WHEN SHORTERS GET JUSTD

This kills the Veeky Forums.

>selling crypto into fiat, ever
ouch

>Pajeets are a hivemind

friendly reminder that we still haven't broken the downtrend. hamster tier memory on this board.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forumsraelis say.

This
Golfish brains never gonna make it

Can people stop having autistic spasms and realize that their decisions can be wrong?