So does anyone "just drink milk" anymore

Everytime I buy a cartoon I am overwhelmed with what to do with the surplus. The most I ever use is in coffee. I don't bake and rarely eat cereal (I'm moreofa toast guy). What do you guys do?

Aspartame + vanilla extract (real or imitation) = tasty milk.

>What do you guys do?

Drink it. Nothing like a refreshing ice-cold glass of milk. I go through a gallon a week just drinking it. I have to buy extra if I intend to cook with it.

i just do op's pic related, its delicious

I did get that refreshing feeling but since hitting puberty my mind has stayed dirty ever since

I use 1/2 milk 1/2 water for protein shakes. Vanilla ice cream flavored protein and a scoop of peanut butter powder, it's just right.

>What do you guys do?
I'm consuming about a litre a day, sometimes more.
Oats every morning, plus coffee, and then a couple of glasses in the evening with chocolate chip cookies. On ride days I'll also chug down a proton skake made with milk.

I use UHT milk so that I can buy it bulk and store it in the pantry. That way I never run out and don't have to go to the store every day. Plus lactose free milk spoils sooner than regular milk so UHT is really the only way to go.

I really, really like milk.

I'll drink it to relieve acid reflux.

>I really, really like milk.

Me too. That's why I never drink UHT. That stuff has an awful taste compared to normally pasteurized milk. Unpasteurized raw milk is even better, but alas it's a hassle to get it where I live since you have to buy it directly at the dairy.

Well I like it. Maybe the lack of lactose makes it taste better somehow. Though stricly speaking the lactose is still in there but they add more lactase to convert it into another sugar. So maybe that's why lactose free UHT milk tastes better than the regular UHT that you might have tried.

Dunno.

If I drink it straight, it's cold and in small quantities. Usually, I like to heat it up and add honey and vanilla.

But best milk consumption is making Abuelita with it.

I drink milk, but then I live near a farm shop that sells local milk that has an amazing flavor.
Milk from a supermarket is gross, dunno how anyone would drink that straight, its literally only good for mixing in coffee, tea, cooking.

The only cartoon I buy is huckleberry hound

Not since I became lactose intolerant at the age of 23. Fuck this body

I used to not drink a whole lot of milk, I'd buy a gallon or even a half gallon and it would spoil before I could finish it. Only use for cooking rarely. I drink a cup to a cup and a half everyday for breakfast now and I also sip on it every now and then. Good stuff that milk.

Milk is the GOAT beverage. If it was alcoholic it is all I would drink.

Scrambled eggs.

I drink root beer flavoured milk from a large ish regional dairy here in flyover. I buy a 1 l bottle and it's generally enough for me to finish. Their other flavours are good too. But it's much more expensive than the normal shit taste milk brands.

Introducing Kumis, approximately the alcohol of standard weak beer.

i do to prevent ulcers from my excessive drinking. but i also get gassy so i only do a little in the am and some in the pm before bed.

yes I can go through a gallon by myself in a few days

Kechup and milk is pretty good, I thought I was the only one that did this.

powdered milk

Google ketchup and cottage cheese.
So fucking good and even presidents ate it in the 60s

i buy the double pack at costco. cook with it a little, don't drink a drop. my boyfriend drinks a chocolate milk glass every night and just tears through it ):

I also became lactose intolerant some time last year, age 22.

I thought it was due to a weird diet and long-term absence of milk.
But it might be genetic after all.

>tfw no longer white according to /int/

anyone else /fromthecarton/? I dont drink glasses of milk ever, but if I open the fridge im drinking some milk.

I usually have 2 glasses of milk with dinner--no matter what I'm eating. Milk with sushi. Milk with pizza. Anything.

if i put milk in my coffe does it lose the nutrients and stuff?

you're an animal

>The most I ever use is in coffee
Here's your problem, user. You're supposed to put coffee in milk. That's right, the COFFEE goes in the MILK. The exact ratio is left to your taste, but you want something along the lines of 2oz coffee for 8oz milk. Just fill a normal-sized glass to the top with milk, take 1 big gulp, and replace with coffee.

no, unless u can drink it fast enough. drinking it like that'll make the milk spoil sooner and i cant stand the taste or smell of it, so i end up throwing it out

is that semen

I have a friend who drinks almost 2L of chocolate milk every day. Prettymuch the same thing

merci pour le lait monseiur Lapadite

>the most I ever use is in coffee
You can't go through a quart of milk in two weeks?
Just buy some instant dry milk and mix it up a pint at a time, then.

I just toss some milk and a banana or two in the blender. Makes a "milkshake" that's really light and feels nice in your stomach. Sometimes I put a bit of instant coffee in there if I'm having it for breakfast.

Pour hersheys chocolate syrup

there is no reason to drink milk casually unless you plan to gain weight, thats all its good for.

>no reason to drink milk casually
>can't drink for taste

Norwegian here. Everybody loves milk plain and simple, and virtually nobody is lactose intolerant.

what kind of milks are those in english?

Not Norwegian but learning swedish in my free time.
From left to right: Light, extra light, whole, skim.

I down a whole carton with my dinner.

umm milk is a cow beverage lel

I would easily drink 500ml+ every meal if it didn't give me gas. I love milk with meals.

the fuck is with white people and drinking milk?

no self respecting adult should ever drink milk.

Why not?

What? Milk is great. It's not like I pour a huge glass of creamy milk whenever I sit down to a nice dinner by myself with a fucking bowtie on. If you don't have any food but got some milk, just chug it out of the carton and you got a decent amount of energy to run off until you get your next pay check or until your roommate returns you that 50 bucks you loaned him two month ago that fucking faggot and his fucking STUPID door slamming, towel using BULLSHIT.

>I make up rules that only exist in my head to show people who don't care that I'm a real man
Enjoy your quality of life, friend.

Just because your subhuman genes can't process it correctly doesn't mean every has to dragged down to your level.

Is this some elaborate shitposting to get someone to put ketchup in their milk?

>Fun Fact: Only white people evolved to be able to efficiently drink and digest dairy from cattle and goats. Other races never developed this trait and therefore their populations still have very high levels of lactose intolerance. When they do drink milk, their bodies cannot process it properly and can give them diarrhea, stomach pain and a foul body odor.

So yea, if as a white person you ever wondered why that Indian or black guy smelled weird it's because they still drink milk despite being lactose intolerant to some degree. Knowledge is power.

Also
You mad my ancestors were resourceful and intelligent enough to literally train our digestive system to accept a new form of sustainable sustenance in case food was ever scarce while your shit ancestors would've just killed the cow and ate for a night?

Yea. You mad. =^]

Also milk/dairy is delicious.

wow! nice job!

don't mind me. just adding to the tally of (You)s.

bruh, literally everyone is lactose tolerant when they're babies suckin' on their mama's titties. the thing is we grow out of it when we stop suckin' on titties. so white people, after a long enough period of drinking cow's milk, produced a mutation that retains their lactose tolerance after weening and into adulthood.

you are literally a mutant man-baby.

I'll say it again:
>my ancestors were resourceful and intelligent enough to literally train our digestive system to accept a new form of sustainable sustenance in case food was ever scarce while your shit ancestors would've just killed the cow and ate for a night

Wat?
That's backwards. Humans become LI around age 4 and it lasts for life. Why do you suppose you can't take a shit after eating 2 oz of cheese while babies shit watery rainbows?

>He admits his ancestors and race can't evolve as quickly as whites

Blend it with some bananas, a little bit of honey and some cinnamon.

Nah man, im lactose intolerant, lately it has been getting worse, two days ago i had a craving for those ice cram tubes with oreos and it gave me diarrhea after just a third of the tube, last night i ate a small bowl of zucaritas with whole milk and it gave me the grumbling shits

I dont want it to get so bad that i cant eat cheese, i fucking love cheese, ima eat some baked swiss enchiladas before this shit hits the fan

Yeah.

Make some Kefir

by some kefir grains

stick them into the milk and seal in a glass jar

leave it to ferment

then strain and enjoy your fermented milk and gut bacteria gains

I live in Wisconsin

I can drink a half gallon a day easy

I buy skim

what does Veeky Forums buy?

The literal best beverage ever made by a human.
I genuinely pity people who have never tried it.

I don't consume dairy.

I mix pumpkin pie spice/cinnamon in

it is also pretty good for enema, I go through a carton or two per week

I like unhomogenised milk.

I was raised in the midwest, so most of my meals consist of meat, potatoes, and a glass of milk. I go through a gallon every few days.

>Everytime I buy a cartoon I am overwhelmed with what to do with the surplus. The most I ever use is in coffee. I don't bake and rarely eat cereal (I'm moreofa toast guy). What do you guys do?

I buy half n half, if it's just for coffee purposes. It lasts longer for being ultrapasteurized, and I can make nice pan sauces with the extra richness. I like it better for iced coffee, as well.

I go through cereal phases, but mostly like cereal as a bedtime snack if dinner wore off. It's kind of low cal overall, and hits the spot. It's also the only time I'd consider a sugary kids cereal like reeses puffs.

For leftover milk (or half n half) in great quantity, I make rice pudding, baked mac n cheese casserole (great to freeze leftovers). I might even pull a hurricane staple out of my pantry and cook it, like kraft or lipton noodles. I might make some waffles or pancakes, biscuits or scones. Or crack an egg into it, sprinkle of orange zest or vanilla, and make some leftover bread into french toast.

Milk/water combo sounds odd, but i suppose i use milk to drink the shake, then rinse the shaker with water and drink that as well.
Is peanut butter any good?

hot if chick, always fun to watch.

How does it compare to water though?

no because i don't want kidney stones

>not drinking superior goat milk or tasting delicious goat cheese

I drink it by the pint sometimes. It goes well with sandwiches, and it's good for you.

>What do you guys do?
Drink it with breakfast and my occasional peanut butter and banana sandwich.

make paneer op