Do you like my review?

Do you like my review?

youtube.com/watch?v=CIrlpnqdWIA

Better than Reviewcuck.

Sorry Gary,

Joey and Reviewbrah have the Veeky Forums market cornered.

>78k views
I don't get why there's such a big demand for videos of people eating fast food.

> Those are not scrambled eggs
> That is not butter
> Those are not hash browns
> That is not a sausage

It's comfy when dieting/lifting to remind yourself you were like that several days ago.

I think a lot of healthy eaters watch it as some sort of junk food voyeurism.

Well Garry at least you have a cinematic face

>great to grab as a quick breakfast before work
>1090 calories

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Unless your profession is "Marathon Runner", DO NOT consume over half of your daily calorie allowance for brekkies

Yours sincerely,

Great Britain

>mfw this was my breakfast this morning
300 calories, healthier, faster, and tastier than that nasty fast food shit.

First and foremost, shout out to jd4692. Follow and thumbsup ftw

Gary, I liked your review. There was a good level of detail, from the nutritional information caption, to your very valid point that the $4.99 price does not, in fact, include local taxes. This is a factor that far too many reviewers gloss over in my opinion.

Kudos also for your professional demeanor. Your choice of a smart shirt, buttoned to the neck gives you an authoritative air, and the choice of a dark fabric is a savvy one, masking, as it does and small crumbs of food that might be cast upon it during recording.

I identified two small areas where there might be an opportunity to improve even further what was an enjoyable and fact filled review:

1. Don't feel that you need to rush your chewing, or get your words out before you've finished swallowing. Some of the most compelling footage was that of you biting and chewing, giving the video an authenticity that is lacking from those reviewers that review food without taking the time to consume it on screen. Take the time to really savour your food and pause before offering commentary and I think you'll bring an added layer of depth to proceedings.

2. A small point, but one I'm sure you'll give some thought to. Your excellent title graphic shows a cartoon likeness of you that has a natty mustache, but no other facial hair. On the video itself you have rather a magnificent beard! I'm not sure how wedded you are to your beard, but I would suggest that either an edit to your title graphic, or else a visit to the gentleman's barbers for a wet shave may be in order. It may seem a little over-sensitive on my part, but your production quality is already good, and it is this attention to detail that will take you to the next level.

R-r-reviewbrah?

>great britain
>home of the huge fried breakfast

>tastier
uh huh, keep tellin yourself that buddy

Speaks the country with only 3 foods and one drink. Biscuits, fish'n'chips, english breakfasts and tea

Nah, he knows he's not welcome here not to mention he's in no way, shape or form one to critique someone else's work.

Fry-up probably approaches that in some cases

this desu senpai

Winston Churchill is that you?

STOP CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN YOU DISGUSTING FREAK

is that pre-ground pepper?

Yes. It's not an actual picture of my breakfast I just found a picture on google of hard boiled eggs and a banana. I of course would never use pre-ground pepper.