Is water a meme? What kind do you drink? With or without ice? Cold, room temp, or warm? Filtered? Spring? Sparkling...

Is water a meme? What kind do you drink? With or without ice? Cold, room temp, or warm? Filtered? Spring? Sparkling? Tap? Garden hose?

I drink pic related usually room temp. But sometimes late at night when I step outside to piss I'll get a good swig from the garden hose.

>is water a meme?
Screencapped that one.

Drink it in work because if you go in the direction of the kitchen you are obliged to make a tea/coffee run, so I fill a bottle from the office cooler instead.

Why do you pee outside?

>room temp water

>ozarka
>pissing outside
>drinking from the garden hose
This dude clearly lives somewhere in the south. Probably in some trailer park in Tennessee.

Is there any reason not to? My yard, my freedom.

It fucking sucks here in Mexico you can't drink tap water it's contaminated and full of parasites and shit. Room temp is perfect to me.

i piss outside and i do it because it i can.

i also drink room temp tap water. it just tastes better that way.

In America you have to buy bottled water and it's very expensive, your border jumping relatives probably haven't told you. Your really better off just staying in Mexico.

What ? When I visited the US I drank tap water and had no issues

Probably Nebraska or the Dakotas, I went on a road trip across flyover land once and the water literally smelled like poison

This is generally not an issue in places where foreign visitors actually go to visit, just culturally irrelevant backwaters, the kinds of places where they feel threatened by immigration because nobody in the area finished school

>Is water a meme?

without ice, cold from the tap. I never buy bottled water, like wtf

>le generalizing half the country from one cup meme
Were you in Michigan?

A well from literally a property over can taste completely different than another. Let alone springs, or the ways municipalities decide to conduct their water treatment.

You sure have a strong opinion on a subject you know very little about.

l have always found it to be the opposite. When I went to LA the drinking water was so bad and nobody drank it. But here in the midwest the water is perfectly fine to drink.

Water varies from place to place. Even walking 100 yards down the street might taste different because the pipes are different. It's completely absurd to discuss the water in specific places given how much it varies.

I just fill up my bottle (2L) and throw it in the freezer.
Wait like an hour and a half and you get delicious cold water, when you take out the one bottle put another in, so you'll always have cold water.

>tap
>room temp (fuck cold water)
>gulps
>probably about a gallon a day

Fight me you juden

I drove through these flyover states
NJ PA OH IN IL WI MN IA MO NB ND SD WY CO ID MT

The bad water was in the middle, where the land is flat, there are no trees, and everyone is wider than they are tall

Well, the water is fine where I am in MN, but I'm near the capital. For all I know it's sludge up north

I like my government standardized and approved fluoride drinking agent to remain hydrated.

I put tap water in a pitcher and refrigerate it. It's basically all I drink anymore.

Just lol if you're some fucking retard that lives in an area where your taps run poison and get cucked into buying bottled water on top of paying your water bill.

I do that that and I live in dallas in highly populated area.
.t texan

>water a meme

Your body literally requires it to survive and operate.

"Is water a meme?" should be the default response to all meme threads

>where the land is flat, there are no trees, and everyone is wider than they are tall
sounds like western Iowa and Nebraska

>I drove through these flyover states
you're supposed to fly over them, ya dingus

>on top of paying your water bill
Most places have metered city water, I thought

I live in WI and I don't drink the tap, though I doubt it's undrinkable. I drink water from my fridge.

you still are charged a monthly connection fee

>I don't drink the tap
>I drink water from my fridge.
nice b8 m8

Hot water is the best

Anyone else here really enjoy cold water from a garden hose? Just the hint of rubber and metal tastes so great to me. I'd never put it in a glass but man it's great after a hot afternoon of lawn mowing.

>Buys bottled water
>Doesn't know about 75ยข 5gallon water windmills

Stay pleb

Filtered.

>sounds like western Iowa and Nebraska
I think that's about right
>you're supposed to fly over them, ya dingus
I was in my younger, edgier, "fucked up places that sane people avoid are cool" phase. I've gotten over it.

Memes have gone too far

I went through that phase, I took an action packed vacation in Detroit

I refrigerate tap water and keep it in a jug in my fridge. Bottled water is garbage and a waste of money

I used to but then I had a nightmare about the hose spraying ants instead of water

True on that, tap water here is heavy as fuck. Slightly chilled (around 15C) feels great if you live in a hot place.

Damn right

Water where I currently live comes from a river. It's really good and ice cold from the tap in the winter, but can taste a bit off in the summer.

I use a pitcher with a Brita filter during the warm months. It makes a big difference and having cold water from the fridge is nice.

I only drink water with ice if I'm at a restaurant.

I drink water, coffee, beer, club soda/sparkling water, wine. That's pretty much it.