BCH

What is wrong with this coin?
Why is it stagnating @ 0.12?

I am this close to selling for a loss, when I see shit moon left and right

It has no adoption. It's inferior to BTC in everything (!) at the moment as there's no congestion.
It has less adoption than LTC (>2x more tx daily) while retaining shitty 10 minute block time from BTC.

It has no chance for success at this point. Its distribution was the only hope it had, because by giving every BTC holder BCH existing businesses were incentivized to switch. It didn't work well in practice.

They are doing some changes to support basic ICOs, never asking themselves why would any ICO choose BCH over ETH.

centralization and Roger ver is literally autistic

It’s not bcash it Bitcoin Cash!

>bitcoin fees are back down
>bch takes forever to send just like btc
>shitty name and dumb rectangle logo

Not really any point of it anymore, is there?

BCASH IS TRASH... fuck you for trying to chase a pointless fork lead by money grubbers

no idea why this is not already at 400 $ price has no reason at this point

Damn, I am not selling this low, tho
Gotta wait for that pump. It gonna come soon, rright?

It is a good sign it actually recovers to 0.12 each time, rright?

Nobody wants to support a scam that gives more power to Bitmain.

I sold this garbage for OMG about a week ago

ITT retarded corecucks showing they are as always the very worst of all crypto communities. Literally can find 0 credible attacks on BCH. Best they can do is try to personally attack one guy (and they can't even do that well) or just spread lies.

OP, .12 is basically the floor. You'd be a fool to sell here. It will climb to .3 shortly.

>OP, .12 is basically the floor.

I also feel that 0.12 is the floor, but I don't wanna miss any other moon missions this spring.
If I sell for a loss now, I might still be able to buy more alts than in April.

Yes, bots are buying up everything below 0.12 because the algo they're running on expects 0.12 to be the floor. Bots will actively defend the 0.12 floor and in turn other traders will start to identify the 0.12 floor and buy in as well. Ultimately the price will go up, but nobody knows when the breakout will happen.

Does not looks like healthy market to me, it certainly manipulated to stay above 1.2 no matter what happen.

it's a stupid idea, is why

Hate all u want. Megapump incoming

Dayum, dayuum...

I see the triangle, but the problem is everybody else sees it.
Considering the predictive power of majority sentiment, I'm feeling nervous.

as you get closer to the end of a triangle, the chance of a breakout upward becomes less and less likely because breakouts typically happen before the 2/3 mark
I remember Verge shills pointing out a triangle was forming and then XVG exited the triangle sideways and went on to fall slowly

True, but roger and his pals probably looking to get some action going

Funny how the recent graph is just walking rhe 1h kumo bottom.
Could the pump happen tomorrow, when the cloud is the thinnest?

>Best they can do is try to personally attack one guy
How is a personal attack.
BCH has less adoption than even LTC. That's a fact.
BCH has a higher block time than LTC. Also fact.

Try to show how BCH is better than LTC. You can't.

If the flippening didn't happen in Nov/Dec then it's never going to happen. BTC is resolving it's issues now with exchanges finally batching, implementing Segwit, etc. and since the price/volume of BTC has died down the fees and times aren't an issue anymore. And more people have started to realize that Lightning IS in fact the necessary evil if BTC was ever gonna truely go mainstream.

Firthermore, the fact that China keeps flirting with the idea of banning miners is really bad for BCH (even moreso than other cryptos inlcuding BTC) because literally like 90% of BCH hashpower is 2 guys in China.

And finally, people have realized there's no point to BCH's existence. If there was a flippening, it would be ETH or XRP, not another slightly modified clone of the coin that just got flipped.

Either a pump or a dump to finally break that 0.12 support. Depends what the cloud is doing on other time frames and other shit I guess.

Here's a protip for trading this coin though: Roger pumps it once every few weeks by going on a talk show. Last time he unironically went on Infowars, but fuck it even that pumped it for a couple days.

march 23
Satoshi's vision conference

don't say I didn't warn you

Kek

>he got stuck bagholding a pnd
>he unironically used the word flippening
>he believes bad trades can be offset by shilling on neet forums

You 2017 babies deserve to get rekt hard