Binance assraping me! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Motherfucking Binance!
Was trading Nano today and was making some small but nice comfy trades.....out of a sudden i buy at .00127 and market sell when buy orders were 129 (plenty of them in that area with enough money waiting) and after i market sold it tells me i sold at 125!!!!!
Fucking reeeeeeeee, the price never went that low (not eaven close) in that period!
Well tought it was a bug on market sells and wrote a support ticket.

a few minutes later im buying at ,001285, going on limit sell (since i tought it was a "market-sell button" bug) into a guys buy order at 1288 and when i look at the trades history it says again i sold at 12509, mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking all of my fucking money out of that piece of fucking shit!

>buy high, sell low
I don't see the mistake, user. You're doing it just the Veeky Forums way

Yeah, good job user! You're going to make it to lambo land, just keep buying high and selling low!

unless there is platform like MT5 daytrading on web is not safe

Great job user. Keep doing that. Some day /b/ you'll wake up under a bridge with only one thing left in your life: Pokemon cards

Go back, teen

Contact support and tell them. At least if it's a fuck up on your end it'll be a valuable lesson.

no retard, it was impossile for me to actually sell at those prices because the price never went in that zone (and yes by price i mean buy orders)!! not one single second, all the buy orders were way higher when i was selling.....look at the last sell it eaven says i sold @ 12888 but the avarage says 12509 - you can see i was trading with like 0.25btc so it was absolutely impossible to crash the market that much and actually having an avarage price that low!

i think it's trying to communicate
all i've heard was:
>UUGGHHGHHG UHHGHGHG BINNANNC FUFUFGHGUUUUGHGHGH MMAAHKET OOODAAARRR UURUGGHGH

no its not it was literally fucking impossible for me to sell at those prices because the prices never went eaven close that low in any of those periods (last time it went to like 125 was 1 hour before i did my trades).

dont know if im the only case, just wanted to let you fags know so you can be carefull....

tra withdrawall of all my btc is still pending, hopefully this isnt just an intro into something much darker

dont know hope its just me having this problem but please be carefull anons

binance has always been shit.

the non-decimal trading system itself is made that way to scam you out of "dust"... never using that shit again

>be a retard by buying high and selling low
>somehow it's Binance's fault
Also
>daytrading crypto in a bear market
You're fucking retarded. There, that's your problem. You're welcome.

>Market order
>Filled

pajeet english detected. terminating street shitter now...

it was fucking impossible to sell THAT low because the price never went eaven close to those values!
do whatever the fuck you want i just presented all of you the fact that i got fucked by Binance.

on the trades you can see the fucking time i bought and sold - im in italy which is gmt+2 - you can go check on the chart that pirces never went that low in those time periods!

im just trying to warn you anons and you fucking call me a retard

hmm this case is definitely a bug, especially the one where your limit order sold for lower than it was, that's literally not how limits work, either that price or not at all
by the way, have you tried refreshing the page? binance sometimes shows wrong numbers and corrects when refreshed

holly fuck user! thank you so much for this!
i refreshed and everything is right now.....fuck i missed the nano moon though, fuck!

but thank you so much user, this has been very very helpful!!
hope you make tons of money user!
i have like 3-4$ of ltc in my local wallet so if you want post a ltc adress and ill buy you a beer

Your quotes are stale because you are trading on the web platform and the latency is huge. Download the windows desktop client and this will not happen. The Binance engine is actually sick.

>it was fucking impossible
>it happen anyway
As I said, you're just retarded. Crypto isn't for you, better open a regular savings account with your local jew.

LgZzWLpLCeVWrd1j51WHr28iKFMGPBAQCM
send here

It's been mooning on and off. Looks more like timed pump and dumps. It's a better normie coin than LINK.

>LgZzWLpLCeVWrd1j51WHr28iKFMGPBAQCM
sent!
thanks again

refreshing your page doesnt turn market orders into limit orders.
what is going on in this thread

it was showing wrong prices at which transactions went through and wrong BTC amounts

Learn what slippage is, please.

nope, it was showing he wrong numbers, once i refreshed like the good user told me to everything was fine.
>inb4 hurr durr you are retarded
almost everyone here was souch a fucking cunt telling me its my fault, "you are buying high and selling low" but i explained and argumented that wasnt the problem and still got called a retard.
im not bitching because im butthurt im just stating how fucking toxic and disgusting people here have become....it wasnt like that just like 2-3 months ago.

be nice to your bizbros, it doesnt take much to give a helpful information, were all in this together and we are all gonna make it.

also it would be nice if people would give some really small tips for good info like i did to the user above, not because it makes you a better person or anything like that but because you are incentivizing people towards behaving usefully towards the community.

i found many good anons that gave some good tips to other anons, thay are rare but they still exist.

i posted this earlyer and look at the chart now, help your bizbros!

use limit sell you fucking noob

So it was just a bug, and your money is fine? Your own pictures indicated that you were buying high/selling low.
How can you expect people to see anything else, unless they've experienced the same issue.
Why do you feel the need to type out paragraphs complaining about Veeky Forums anons. It comes off as desperate, and pathetic.
Go back, please
>it wasnt like that just like 2-3 months ago.
Yes it was. How new are you?

> Your own pictures indicated that you were buying high/selling low.
i fucking explained and gave evidence (the fucking chart) that that was impossible.
i wanted to warn other people!

>Yes it was. How new are you?
no it wasnt, there were at leas 5-6% of actually useful posts, now its way lower