+35% as of today

+35% as of today

iExec is a big-time sleeper. 6 PHDs and a team of super computing rockstars, a real company that was in stealth for years. Very much off the radar but soon to be running the majority of DAPPS and off-chain processing in the crypto space. They even do legacy processing. This framework is beyond Golem, Sonm or any other cloud-based blockchain out there (The competition is vaporware in comparison). The scientists on the iExec team already have numerous patents, countless research papers published over the last decade and code running in grid/supercomputing systems across the world. This is working infrastructure by a real company, and it does appear IBM is lurking around this team quite a lot recently. Partnerships are already rolling in and the moment iExec partners with an IBM or such it will go parabolic. V1 is already out, V2 imminent. Token supply is low and there will be many many token use cases with staking and consensus mechanisms. Expect $35-60 by end of Q2 2018 and long-term potential well over $500. Buy up to $25 and hold considering long-term potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-to-promote-blockchain-use-cases-at-the-openfog-hong-kong-meeting-1e448255218d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Follow this link if your not on it yet stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

RLC to the moon!

I agree this is going to be big in the future. But don’t fomo right now, very likely to dump to 10k. Check the volume difference between binance and bittrex.

Sigh... You guys really don't deserve this, but fine. This is why we will moon to 4+ usd the next month.

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-to-promote-blockchain-use-cases-at-the-openfog-hong-kong-meeting-1e448255218d

Old news. iExec went up when this and the binance listing hit. Doesnt explain why it pumped now

THIS IS NOT THE OLD NEWS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS IS A MEE... Nevermind, you don't deserve this.

>Look kiddies RLC is mooning
>Surely this will continue
>Not at all pumping a low-volume coin I bought much lower so that there are buy orders for me to dump into.

How much iExec do I need to make it? I got 400

jumped on jumped off. was nice

>Bought at over $3

Fucking kill me.

Fuck it, bought a hundie, we'll see what happens.

>intel

Selling my coins now.

>only 1.5k
Will I make it bros?

Yes you will make it.

If you mean by "it" cheeseburgers

> dumped my RLC bags yesterday to try and ride the VEN wave last night
> VEN dumps and RLC pumps

Well fug

190k RLC buy wall...what do they mean by this?

You actually bought VEN? I can't imagine the level of retardation required to do so

what do they manipulate by this?

Should I attempt a swing?

I would sell now if I was you. Going to re-enter at 11k

Don't worry user, you're not the only one

Pulled the trigger. Reentering at 1175 better not get fucked.

There isnt any news I missed is there? Getting nervous now.

New roadmap was posted on their site. We concrete dates on the release of V2 and other goodies

Don’t worry user, the peak was at 15k based on today’s news. From experience, this will start to bleed over the next week or two, as there is unlikely to be any new developments. Buy in under 11k, and you can ride another 20-30% gain, that’s how you’re gonna be able to make any money now.

Im getting nervous now...

Bought at 3.20, 3.05, 2.50, 1.90...
Not even mad...
Not even...
Not...

bought all at 0.3-1 usd. will holld till it is 100 usd. should happen in 2020

Month chart shows a nice curve up starting 3 to 4 days ago.

The volume has literally been 30btc for almost everyday except from today though, when it suddenly explodes to 300btc