Where my skylets at

where my skylets at

how you holding up fellows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_x3qRe5Iyc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still holding. It's not making any moves, which was expected, at least until new exchanges are available and skywire is functional.

Just going to forget about it for a while.

500 skylet here

My pis for my diy miner aren’t going to be here until early April, so not sure if it’s even worth it anymore.

Sold on the top, I doubt buying back in.
The project is a bit of a mess, the developers are all over developing shit like KittyCash and messengers even though the DEX isn't even finished yet, they just keep hopping from one thing to the other.

Also Bradford is a tool. The only person that gives charisma to this project is Synth and people kinda follow him cultwise in that telegram group which is fucking weird.

Their community is toxic as fuck.

The testnet probably isn't starting until late March, so you're still good

Heard bradford got fired, large investors disliked him.

You should just check the github to see what exactly is being worked on. At the moment they're making an otc passthrough to let people buy sky using the liquidity pool of the exchanges, without needing them to register. Once that's done, skywire bandwidth metering will need to be implemented. This kitty cash thing is mostly a meme and synth decided to make it.

You realize this coin is a scam right?

you realize you are retarded?

>chink promises heaven
>releases orange pi only miner

Is the miner software out yet?

Long term hold

Will we ever see better exchanges op Sama?
Also do you enjoy cuddling with pepe pushies?

Skycion
Fuck yeah

It is quite far check the github friend

This. They're trying to do a million fucking things, I doubt they will accomplish anything. And why the fuck are they wasting time on Kitty Cash?

Synth has terrible judgement for hiring Bradford in the first place, and now he hired some random shill with no experience that joined Skycoin community 1 month ago to be their spokesperson. He's also a delusional conspiratard who thinks that every other coin does cheap marketing (they don't) so he's going to do the same thing for Skycoin. He wants to do "bitconnect-style marketing" for Skycoin. He literally thinks JJ Jenkins and that guy rapping about Skycoin will get normies to buy Skycoin (it won't). He also says that he doesn't want low quality people to be in the Skycoin community. What an absolute idiot. Synth has the biggest case of cognitive dissonance in the world. He is totally delusional and can't take any form of criticism. Skycoin will be an absolute failure.

And don't get me started on his behavior. He literally wants people that don't like Skycoin to die.

mmmm naaahh I'm pretty sure you just interpret it that way 'cause you get off on getting offended.

It's not about liking Skycoin, it's about being too damn stupid to do your own research. It's about people hating on Skycoin based on a triple rehash of a FUD article full of lies and inconsistencies.

People that are that gullible, unable to even to do a simple google search, don't belong in crypto and they definitely don't belong in the Skycoin community.

>Also do you enjoy cuddling with pepe pushies?

Only the people most foul and uncivilized are capable of not enjoying this.

7.5 skylet here. This is the future but I don't have any money in the present

Does anyone here know many many devs are actually working on skycoin? I've heard synth say there are dozens of people and teams working on each part,and if that's the case than I guesshaving a team working on kittycash isn't that bad, but synth seems to think that kittycash is going to bring normans into skycoin and I just don't see how promoting a literal ponzi like cryptokitties is going to help the brand

lmao skycoin is clearly the premier project in crypto and belongs next to ethereum and btc. If you can't see this you're an idiot. "toxic telegram" are you fucking kidding me? Have you SEEN the state of crypto telegram? Do you want a shit load of poos and africans screaming about airdrops at you while you're trying to talk to people about the project? biz is so fucking new. No one remember the polo trollbox? THAT was fucking toxic. get your heads out of your godamn asses and buy skycoin.

Yes, dev teams are all working on separate things.

One of the primary purposes of kittycash is to test how a coin hour economy could work. Synth reveals his human form, and discusses it in the latest interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_x3qRe5Iyc&feature=youtu.be

why the fuck is he talking about cats?

He's one of them crazy catladies

How do you think I know all these things? It's because I did extensive research. Stop looking at Skycoin with rose colored glasses.

lol kys nerd

Exactly, toxic community and highly delusional.
You're a perfect example.

Skycoin main devs are fit, white males

Well I'm sold. Alpha bear mike will reign their autism in.

Toxic commmunity.

>comes to 4chins
>complains about people being toxic

wew

That shit is fine on Veeky Forums, but their Telegram should welcome newbies and brainlets and explain them shit when they ask questions. But they don't, they all gang up on newbies even though they want more people in so they can buy their bags and raise the price.

I love the concept, but it's almost virtually impossible to get enough widespread normie support to get skywire running properly. And even if there was enough support the cable lobbyist and gov would just ban it. More of a hobby thing for autists at this point. Hope I'm wrong tho

At first you dont need normies... Early adoption is not done buy normies and I thin globally there are enough retards like me that would run skywire.

retard

>1jPTdMyc
Proving my point. Precisely why your pipe dream coin will fail. You just call people retards without explaining what this coin is. I'm pretty sure you don't even understand how this is all supposed to work. If you did, you'd know it was a huge scam.

I understand it fully, that's why I'm calling you a retard. Keep crying about muh toxic community, beta cuck.

Skywire will get huge first in China and arab countries where censorship is the norm. Hell, even NK could get a piece. Gobs cannot ban electromagnetic signals, or ban antennas or computers. Then, everybody using TOR or any form of VPN, and once western countries fuck net neutrality in the ass even more, Skywire will get enough support for shooting satellites. You will live to see it.

i'm fine, thanks