Ive had a shitty fucking day

ive had a shitty fucking day

im sitting in my apartment without a bed, table, couch, not even chairs

sitting on the floor like some kinda retard

i just want to watch an entertaining cooking show and get smashed

where can you stream the f word? shits not on youtube

what are the most underrated kitchen nightmares episodes? ive seen all the well known ones

got anything like henrys kitchen or you suck at cooking? i just want entertainment...

no fucking around you assholes give me the best you have

pic unrelated, i aint got no chair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/gordonramsay
youtube.com/user/foodwishes
youtube.com/watch?v=iR9FGtRVJrI&list=PLX98sAmndWt1lGRCL75HlrZH4dHmpQe4P
youtube.com/user/runnyrunny999
youtube.com/watch?v=PCgYUKPNCug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cooking with Ja/ck/ on YouTube

ive been here some time fag, who the f doesnt know about jack?

ive seen all the horror, ive seen his dysfunctional family, what more is there?

does he have any content that is actually good or entertaining?

whats your favorite vid of his?

lol

Ramsays channel has clips from the F-Word and his cookery course on his channel

youtube.com/user/gordonramsay

I also recommend Food Wishes

youtube.com/user/foodwishes

have you seen the uk kitchen nightmares? some really funny episodes. he doesn't hold back

if not - chopped? i've heard it's meant to be good/entertaining/full of gross food. i might check it out now actually.

why the fuck do you still own a computer but not a fucking bed

even though im not vegan I really love watching this show from tastemade since laura is such good waifu material and its really nice and relaxing.
youtube.com/watch?v=iR9FGtRVJrI&list=PLX98sAmndWt1lGRCL75HlrZH4dHmpQe4P

alternatively browse through runnyrunny's channel for a funny japanese man cooking really nicely
youtube.com/user/runnyrunny999

desu i just got a bed after like a year and a half of licing on some blankets and eventually a small futon on the floor. some people are poor, and realistically speaking a computer is much more important than a proper bed.

ive seen that, id prefer entire episodes, not just clips

seen every single one of cj's videos probably two or three times

thanks though for trying you da bes

ive seen some, ye. they're better than the us version imo.

whats ur fav one?

take a break n think for a second

why is there not a single piece of furniture in my apartment

for what reason would one empty an apartment

>not owning a bed

i have two and i could rly need one right now

i like some tastemade, dislike some

tale of kitto katto is neat

i havent seen laura miller's show yet so ty v much

she's a keeper, still gotta get used to the voice tho

>realistically speaking a computer is much more important than a proper bed

Fuck no.
What are you going to say next? That your cell phone is more important than eating a proper diet?

a computer is much, much more important than a bed

and trust me boy i love my bed beyond imagination

ive slept on tables, floors, beaches, meadows..

it fucking sucks for your back, for sure, but its okay for a day or two

do we really need a bed? hell no, you can sleep on a couch. you can sleep on a yoga mat. you can sleep on a mattress.

matter of fact ive slept on a mattress half a year, it was totally okay. "built" my bed myself after.

i just realized the one i linked had a song in it, i swear most of them are just relaxing cooking. and i love her voice so much, i wish i could have such a nice deep voice.

partially speaking yes. you can get a decent futon for like 50 bucks, which is rather comfortable to sleep on, a decent mattress and frame will cost at least triple that. for 150 bucks you could get a laptop, or months worth of food. but a computer provides access to social media and websites where you can get information on good deals for anything from clothes to food to insurance, finding local food banks and charity drives and places to get free meals. a cell phone is absolutely one of the most important things you could have since you need to have a phone number to get a job. rice and veggies/beans is cheap and will serve you fine while you try to improve your situation as much as possible. youve clearly never been poor user

>do we really need a bed?

You need a computer even less.

Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmern
Also the Bourdain shows if you can tolerate his shitty New Yorker attitude.

well, clearly you are right. it was bad wording on my part.

a computer is a better investment, that is how i should have said it.

because a computer can possible make you money, give you access to almost infinite knowledge and can help you create a network.

do we need one though? hell fucking no

i didnt mind the song, hun. i aint put off by deep voices, matter of fact my moms has quite the deep voice herself for being small n skinny.

i vividly remember 10 yr old jonny getting upset because people would call at our home and just assume i was her, because apparently our voices were in the same pitch.

thanks for supporting my blog darling

Unless you need a computer for work

oh yeah boy bizarre foods is my shit

tho honestly i have no idea why i havent seen bourdains show yet, ima binge it rn

What happened to you bro? I was in the same situation when I got my appartment one year ago, sleeping on the floor...

But you got a laptop/computer or mobile?

im just moving out..

i have to repaint all the fucking walls, polish everything to perfection, mop, clean every surface et cetera

i spent like 5 hours cleaning and all the chemicals made my eyes tear up, my skin go lobster red and my allergies go crazy, lmao

life's going okay, i'm just feeling like shit physically

not looking forward to sleeping on my floor with a sleeping bag and a towel either

Ok then, eveything is fine. Buy a good bottle of the alcohol of your choice then order at your favourite restaurant because you don't want to cook and screw a perfectly cleaned place, you've earned it.

Watch Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma

Sounds like you need some alcohol.

hey guy

just watched my first episode of bourdain n gotta admit i fucking love the guy

the kurosawa & kubrick references, his attitude, the way the show is done is great, too

he's like the lou reed of tv personality chefs if that tells u something

thanks v much for the rec bro

Is Bourdain not famous where you live? He's pretty famous in the US.

i bought 4 different brews today, really enjoying em

honestly you guys have been so nice. am i really not on reddit? fucks going on in here

actually my friend i'm watching that with some buddies of mine n i don't want to be ahead

it's a fun show for sure

i feel kinda pathetic for knowing every single rec with only one exception lmao

jushy meat ~ ~ ~

i was familiar with him as a cook before i even started browsing this board, so at least like 6 years ago

but since i'm a europoor he was never on tv, haven't seen a single of his shows

all we got is jamie oliver bro and i don't really like that snake tipsy ass adhd motherfucker

>honestly you guys have been so nice. am i really not on reddit? fucks going on in here
To be completely honest your obnoxious way of writing is really starting to get on my nerves.

If your into documentaries, there's a set of really well done Chinese cooking documentaries, all in Chinese though so you need subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCgYUKPNCug

Dude obviously got repoed.
Give him a break no need to be a dick.
Everyone needs to sulk every now and then

people tell me that all the time, which makes me want to do it even more

call me an edgy faggot, but i get a certain kick out of knowing you fags get triggered just by my use of language

because y'all have been so cool i'll post a picture of my disgusting hideout

i don't mind subs, that shit looks great
about to eat some shitty margarita pizza n get drunk enough to pass out, i'm feeling it

We are not Europoors, we are Europeans and proud of it, proud of our culture, we have the best cuisine and the best recipes in the world, it's not for nothing that everyone is trying to copy us.

>we have the best cuisine and the best recipes in the world

Didn't realize Europeans were Asian.

My brother! I do have a bed though. Suck it, pleb.

it's a joke my autistic friend. i personally love europe, i love germany, i love our writers, philosophers, artists, our landscapes, our food.

but i don't feel pride. pride is something reserved for personal achievement. it seems almost pathetic to me to be proud of something you have not contributed towards in the slightest.

that being said i genuinely believe we have amongst the highest standards of living in the entire world, for whatever that's worth.

some places are nice if you've got tons of money to spend, germany is nice even if you got nothin.

i've managed to live 2 years off of 3 bucks/day for food, clothing, books, travelling expenses and so on...

Go eat a mac'n'cheese it's good for your nerves and blood presure.

I'm Belgian and also European, and yes, I'm proud of it. But probably more proud to be Belgian.

looks pretty comfy actually, considering.

it's okay my dude. ass kinda hurts after a few hours, but i've had way worse

i slept on a table once, no blanket, no sleeping bag, while travelling through poland

>also European
>European
>European is a nationality
Kys

First episode of chef's table if you have netflix

Learn about the man that saved parmesan

alright boys get this

i heated up cold margarita pizza directly on the electric stove, no pan no nuffin

needless to say it tasted of burnt dough and cleaning chemicals, pretty disgusting

probably one of the worst decison i've taken in my life and i've fucked up plenty

enjoy