Animated Crypto Waifus

New ones available. Get them early:
crypto-waifus.com/market.html#

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
etherwaifus.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf are the point of these? And Rem would be my choice.

I hate all these girls

Well... you can play with them using your mouse in the harem room and touch their boobs. But honestly, the reason almost everyone buys them is simply to sell for someone else for a higher price. So it's a ponzi. Since the ones at the top are new, you can still make money.

collectable value. like buying rare cards to sell to someone else

hm, considering original asuna is 5 eth, rem and asuka are still undervalued. though im at work so it will be too late to buy when i get home. meh

holy shit reifags on suicidewatch

topkek
It was obvious though.

this one actually has some effort put into it. Might become big eventually if more girls are added and it gets advertised to leddit

Is this legit? It says to install metamask. Will doing so steal my LINK??

I've seen a lot of these in the past few days
It's that easy making this shit?
also, REM a best

lol
agreeded about rem

dont they get sues for copyright stuff?

While I believe they could take down the website, they can't do anything about the contract and tokens owned since it's decentralized. So another one could simply be created and things would resume as if nothing happened.
But this is too niche for this being even close to happening. There are a bunch of shit like this with copyrighted material and nothing got taken down yet.

When I that another one could be created, I mean another domain with an interface for playing and buying.
Your waifus would still belong to you and the contract would be intact.

someone should post this on /a/

So this, is the power of cryptocurrency... Whoah

Did it just for you
>>/a/169054023

oops. mistake of newfag level, my bad

Someone with enough karma should post this in /r/cryptocurrency for plebbitors to buy in. Couldn’t find it there.

You fuckers do realize I can crash this entire market with one call to a copyright lawyer?

Do it then

Lol. Good point.

Which ones are good and still cheap? I don’t watch anime

Nah they would just change it to pictures of cars or something and resume.

Also it looks like there was a bunch of activity on the contract 3 hours ago. This is a "I got stuck with the hot potato. Please buy my bags." thread.

my guess would be Rem, Asuka and Rei. Specially Rem.

Delet

got drunk and bought one of those while my wife was sleeping once. thankfully i managed to sell it before morning came.
it was the orange haired chick

you bastard

Yea, and no new transactions for over 3.5 hours now

>nuRei
Like I'd buy that shit

We’ve come so far. But no joke, you guys should try shilling these to reddit.

Wow finally literal japanese wife-material girls. I thought we were going to be stuck with crypto pussies forever.

Trash-tier. No thanks.

I think you need 20 karma to post on reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

i think it looks nice. it’s much better than the competition at least
>etherwaifus.co/

I'm talking about the waifus in the OP.

Rem is top tier. But I agree about the others. More should be added eventually however.

kek