Fucking dead on arrival

Fucking dead on arrival

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meanwhile the link selloff continues as weary chainlink bagholders trudge through the land of empty dreams and promises leaving a trail of lost money and opportunities behind. Occasionally on this trail of tears a figure can be seen weaving off weak with a skeleton bent from the weight of link bags and collapses, raising their finger in their dying moment to press the sell button. The others trudge on past the corpse of the once proud linky too lost in pain and fatigue to even notice the corpse. No conference now. No hope. Only death and bags. Death march of the linkmarines lead by general wojack.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of stinkers
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

WE ARE NOT ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT OVER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS IS SHIT AND GOING TO REACH $1,000 EVER!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY EVEN IF YOU DON'T DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE! IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFEREMCE AT ALL.

WE ARE NOT ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT OVER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS IS SHIT AND GOING NEVER GOING TO REACH $1,000 EVER!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY EVEN IF YOU DON'T DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE! IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFEREMCE AT ALL. I AM INSANE.

I bet you think you're well funny

Why did I fall for this coin, I actually believed I was going to be rich. How could I be so foolish.

look a nolinker

Yess. New pasta.

I am doing this every day to counter the shills.

it's funnier than the shit linkcarrions tried to force on Veeky Forums for the past 6 months

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

very nice

What’s gonna happen, Linkies?

I'm all in you stupid fuck
>someone's being sarcastic to a fudder
>must be a nolinker

Trials today of new body armour based on positive thinking came to a close. A new rating of 0 meaning that no bullets at all were stopped was applied to the Positive Thought (trademark pending) bullet resistant thought vest. Its investor an investor in chainlink is hoping his other product the ballistic pussy hat made from LGBTQ+ feelings of victimisation may be more successful in stopping bullets. Several armed testers expressed delight at the opportunity to participate in the trials. During the positive thought vest trial deligter yells of 'that one burst just like a tomato' and 'he fucking bounced!' could be heard from the firing range. Several corpses were stretchered out afterwards. Doctor insane of cringe limited the new bodyarmours creator rewarded all participants with a link, mumbles of fucking worthless were heard.

It went down like 3 cents due to btc pumping. Kys

>VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE! IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFEREMCE AT ALL. I AM INSANE.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

$2 EOD

Its actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

a shoal of whales is keeping the LINK price down for some reason. this is common knowledge is you move in elite circles.

once sergey gives his talk at sbswx the price will rocket to around 5 dollar is less than a week.

buy now, enjoy later. i will repeat this mesage once per day until south by south west conference.

a million dollahs fifty?
Three dolah fifty?
Not a dollar at all?

Year end prediction, Sergey found dead in a skip when Dr. Insane of positive thought finally flips when it goes under ten cents.

>Its actually disgusting

So chainlink is a bit like two girls one cup on acid. I've been there and I think it is.

>is you move in elite circles.

Place the poo in the loo on your way out to be transported to elite circles. Where I come from we call them toilets prajeet.

Nice copy pasta baby boo. Saw you typing this over a day ago...gimmie the link to the discord pump and dump group. I want to tell them a few things baby boo =)

With respect, may I ask you when you joined Veeky Forums? Because you seem to have very strong opinions.

>once per day

Like a good regular colon producing a firm daily shit.

sir, please go now and let us men do the talking.

Holy mother of kek. This is great.

weak. very weak and you know it. Its the bags. They are killing you. The doctors told you they would but you, you would not listen, now you are dying only capable of the most feeble shilling. How does it feel to die user? Inside s you fade out does the chainlink hurt still or have you moved beyond pain to drifting semi consciousness? Only the heavy bag is real. The link bag dragging you to eternal sleep and the embrace of the grave.

>sir, please go now and let us men do the talking.

Most please sir it is the most of the time to be going and buying of the most investisful link which is most all and nothing but will not be so soon, or may be it will. buy it now before it is or is not. Please be buying link sir.

>linkcarrions

I approve of this term

Holy shit

It's been said before and it will be said again, right now: LINK fud has its own lore

man this copypasta is absolute garbage

people dont believe this shit do they?

>once sergey gives his talk at sbswx

I wanna believe, brudda, but it aint no talk, he's the literal Who on a four man panel.

These men have sold their link and are now emerging blinking into the sunlight again after weeks of bag stretched arm rehabilitation.. join them. Be free again. Don't die for your bag GI

youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU

>Why did I fall for this coin, I actually believed I was going to be rich. How could I be so foolish.

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES!

ASSEMBLE!

Reporting in

it's simple. just don't sell, ever.

Moved a rank in the link Marines today Chad's!