Carp recipies?

any and all dishes involving carp welcome, have no shortage of fish. any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherman's_soup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a babes with carps thread

My bohunk grandparents used to make us eat carp on Christmas. What a fucking let down every year.

Gefilte fish

I once saw some black people on pontoon boats fighting over dead floating carps on lake eerie

how was it prepped, and why did it suck?

looked it up, we'll give it a shot.

i believe the proper term is "niggers"

Carp is virtually inedible. Leave it for the Poles.

DONT

ITS NOT WORTH IT

I'd sugest deep frying with lots of spice and garlic and equaliy strong sauce because carp tend to taste like mud.

Give this a shot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherman's_soup

Pole in UK detected

Soak a cedar board in warm water.
Fillet carp.
Salt, pepper, fresh dill, lemon juice.
Tack fillet to board.
Place ensemble on a grill (charcoal you heathen) with the board facing the coals.
Cook over medium high until fish is cooked through. The board will burn a bit but that's the point.
Remove from heat and let rest.
Pull tacks, scrape the fillet into the trash, eat the board.

Not a fan of any fish that has that "bottom-feeder" taste to it

Sucks, I'd love to eat more varieties of fish, but that taste just doesn't sit well on my palate

google 2 guys 1 carp

Straught from Jamie Oliveoil

Hit it in the head with a hammer and throw it on the shore.

Fucking evil assed invasive species.

carp more like crap amirite

Breaded and fired like fish sticks and then smothered in a mayonnaise sauce. The problem isn't how its cooked or the sauce, carp just tastes awful.

Level it up until it becomes a gyarados, then fry it up and feed your whole neighborhood.

reason i was asking, they're pretty easy and fun to bowfish around here. don't want to be a cock and waste the fish.

>don't want to be a cock and waste the fish.
There's no waste to knocking them in the head and leaving them on the bank. They literally destroy practically every biome that they're introduced to.

If you're not on their native waters, don't think twice about killing the fuckers. They'll kill any and every other fish in those waters.

just fry it

don't waste time/ingredients on carp

waste the fish, something with fewer taste buds will eat it

>2cat