American Coffee

Do americans really drink the entire contents of this everyday?

It depends on the american, I use one of these and I have 2 or 3 cups on an average day

Some do

I usually just have 1 cup

What do you do with the rest of it then?

I drink espresso or espresso based drinks, it just seems very wasteful to make that entire pot and then not drink it.

How many cups is that?

If you mean those italian meme measurement cups, I drink 4 cups of coffee a day, and that's basically a single mug (500ml)

You just don't make the whole pot if you're not going to drink the whole pot.

>Do americans...

no

For some reason I usually only make half a pot of French Press every morning, but whenever I'm near a percolator I just keep coming back for more and more

The bottom of the percolator keeps it warm, so it can sit like that all day if you're feeling lazy and wasteful

You can also transfer it to a caraffe

I know some who do
I don't understand why you're being defensive
It's fucking coffee man, relax

> Do Brits stop whatever they're doing for teatime on the hour?
> Do Germans eat curry-wurst on a bi-weekly basis?
> Do Irishmen run on Guinness?

See the sooner people stop generalizing millions by stereotypes, then the sooner humanity will have time to get shit done. Cancer literally still exists because the asian guy who might have solved it was too busy defending his penis size on the internet from assumptions like this.

You know, save for the Irish thing. Lovable fuckin' drunks.

Between our family of three, yes. We have a 12 cup coffee maker, but we usually only fill it for 10 cups. So, that's about 3 normal sized cups per person. That's not much, as far as caffeine intake for the day.

They really need to learn to drink better coffee than drip maker.

when they do drink a latte they add pumpkin syrup to it and whipped cream.

Americans are babby tier when it comes to coffee consumption tho

Those are all fun things to talk about and I see no problem with them.

Considering the kinds of stereotypes Veeky Forums trades in
>do niggers really eat mud and bugs
>do chinks really eat gutter oil and dogs
>why do cumskins drink buckets of mayo and get explosive shits from looking at a pepper grinder
>is it true australian wine is made of dead abbos and used tires
>is it true american beer is made of sriracha and doughnuts
>do flyovers really eat plastic labeled as ''''cheese''''

And you're getting mad that someone asked if Americans drink a lot of coffee?

Really?

I don't need to drink coffee to get through my day because I'm not a slave to caffeine dependency.

>See the sooner people stop generalizing millions by stereotypes, then the sooner humanity will have time to get shit done.
Stereotypes save time, silly. That's literally why biases exist.

>explosive shits from looking at a pepper grinder

I only make enough for when I do have coffee.
I've personally never seen/known someone to make an entire pot of coffee and keep it on the burner all day.
That happens at restaurants, though.

>image.jpg

Makes terribly weak coffee

I do on wekeend

I'm on my second pot tonight already.

Keeps me awake while I fuck around on my laptop and stare at these cameras all night.

Americans hardly drink coffee for the flavor. It's just a convenient caffeine delivery system.

>implying there's something wrong with liking caffeine
>implying most other countries don't do the same
Outside of nice neighborhoods populated by effete urbanites in the larger cities, every country on earth is full of caffeine addicts drinking whatever garbage keeps them awake for their miserable jobs

of coarse we do. We drink the entire pot while we eat our activated almond bagels.
Probably don't have those were your from....

>flyover
What's that?

You make a whole pot if a family is drinking coffee. You can choose to make as many cups as will fit, you don't have to make an entire liter of coffee.

How much bigger does that make your penis and how long does it last?

Are you retarded? Brits do have a teatime. Germans do eat more curry-wurst than the rest of the world. Irish do drink more. Asians have smaller penises on average.
Why would we pretend that demographic trends don't exist, when they obviously do?

I only make enough for about 2.5 cup fulls.

It wakes me up in the morning, though I'm not completely dead if I don't get it. I can function fine without it.

You can just make one cup with those if that's all you want you retard.

Add more coffee grounds or use less water

America also has a diverse population of 300 million+. I'd be interested to see coffee consumption per capita by white Americans

A coffee "cup" (the kind you'll see advertised even with things like Mr. Coffee) is right at 5 oz.

A cup in every other sense is 8 oz.

Convert to your arbitrary euro unit of choice, but the point is that it's over 30% smaller than what you'd expect because of coffee cartels.

I was just interested in them. I've never used them before.

I have only seen them before in McDonalds, where the cheapest coffee comes from them.

Otherwise in my country we make drinks mostly from espresso.

fuck no
i personally only make one cup's worth of coffee at a time

Yeah my parents have been drinking full pots of coffee everyday since before I was born. My dad behaves like he's high in meth in the morning. I don't drink anything besides water,really.

About three inches, and all night long

Caffeine ain't free. The tree of dark roast gotta be littered with the blood of patriots. French gayboy sludge AKA expresso isn't a true American drink and is probably communist as well. Starbucks and Walmart not baguettes and cheese. Drink a whole pot of drip coffee or you ain't a real red-blooded AMERICAN. Praise jesus.

you must be drinking some bitter as shit coffee

to clarify, i don't use a drip brewer, i use a french press

Jesus christ

Yes sometimes 2 of those.

Problem?

If you weren't born, raised, currently living in, and have never even thought of leaving NYC you are a flyover yokel.

What about LA?

Keep GOAT Pacific Northwest outta your generalisations!!!!

would you recommend buying this?

I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time

Feels good to be a real American. New York is shit.

That's not true, you're allowed to fly over flyoverland to go to places that matter, such as San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, and Singapore. That's what flyover means, silly flyover. The places like you, that look up and see the white angels criss-crossing the sky, and make up a whole religion about the gods Obongo and Shillary using the trails to control your souls.

LA is flyover land. Any place so dependent on the murder cage is flyover land, by definition.

Your coffee is always the weakest link, but if you have that sorted out, by all means get an aeropress
It's not going to turn Starbucks into good coffee, if that's what you're asking

I imagine coffee consumption in the North is way higher than in the South where they enjoy sweet tea and obesity beverages. I mean you look at that map and it looks like the Nordic countries are destroying everyone, but that's because in the winter, you pretty much have to drink a lot of coffee to not want to kill yourself.

I am a New Englander and my coffee consumption definitely increases in the colder months. Though I work with some people who are just crazy, drinking one cup every hour.