I''ve spent around 6600 $ USD on fast food and home delivery

Got my financial bank statement for the past year and i spent around 6600 $ on just ordering food online and eating at restaurant...i could have fucking invested that money or give it to a fucking beggar...i feel like i should kill myself. i know i am depressed and will kill myself in a few months but holy shit guys, BUY FOOD AND COOK IT AT HOME DOn't BE A LOSER LIKE ME PLS

lol

>mfw food delivery driver
>mfw i eat half the shrimps out of mongolian triple orders

My records show I spent $1500 between fast food and restaurants last year. $3000 went to groceries.
dam son

my entire credit card statement is taco bell, wendys, mcdonalds, taco bell every week.

fucking hell. such a waste. might just live on lettuce and eggs

uhh, my food budget, just for the basics is around $900-$1000/month. What absolute trash are you eating for only $6k a year?

Remember, OP, what you don't spend on quality nutrition now, you will pay twice as much on medical bills later.

Never get a chink gf, that will be 3x the amount.

I didnt even read what you said but ew a nigger

>$900-$1000/month
are you fucking insane? that lasts for several months.

what fucking trailer park do you live in? You clearly don't live in a civilized society.

i spend 840/year on groceries

>mfw I can get decent quality meat, vegetables and literally anything else I want for £25 per week
What the fuck are you eating?

Learn to cook you retard. I'm married and have a 1 year old daughter, and our grocery bill is about $175 a week, and I live in Alaska, where prices are higher. Plan out dinner for the week, and do all your shopping at once. When you have the food in your house it helps curb impulse buying, and you'll save money. Also, brew your coffee at home, only go to a coffee shop maybe once every other week. People waste retarded amounts of money eating out, don't be one of them.

the refugee park is called germany. $150 a week is MORE than enough to eat decent.

clearly better quality produce and fish than you plebs.

I spend that in 2 months

it's okay user, just let this be a life lesson. yes, you spent too much on food. this year will be better, put everything in crypto instead and when link hits 1k eoy you won't want to kys anymore

>i spent around 6600 $ on just ordering food online and eating at restaurant...i could have fucking invested that money

And

AND you could have been 100 lbs lighter

>>mfw i eat half the shrimps out of mongolian triple orders

I KNEW IT

>i spent around 6600 $ on just ordering food online and eating at restaurant

That's time that you saved though. You would have been prepping food, which takes time and effort.

Not saying it's better, but you definitely saved a lot of time ordering food and eating out.

Leaf here. That's not enough for 2 people.

Are u shopping in lidl?

$6,600 exactly 365 days ago would have bought 505.35 ETH. If you had sold at the top that would've been around $707,490.

But instead, you ate it.

some people spend that much on a single meal...

I used to work at a Kmart before it went out of business, it had the food court inside of it.
I would eat there for lunch, or just buy snack foods and a water, or walk across the street to taco bell.

I never really paid attention to it. I was spending half of my menial paycheck on garbage shitty food I wasnt enjoying.

I wish I could say I started bringing food in, but I basically just started skipping lunch or buying some of the 1$ deals for a small snack.

Niggaz are broke lmao.
I spend around 80 per day on food and thats low.

i pay more than that for food per year and i'm comfy as fuck

t. not even rich

>If you had sold at the top that would've been around $707,490.
>But instead, you ate it.

the truth can be harsh

I dunno man, I live in NY and I can get away with spending $30/day (making all of my meals). A little more depending on if I eat out/buy drinks, etc.

$80 seems reasonably low if you live in NY, SF, LA, or Miami and you eat out every meal, every day.

The rest of these clowns spending $6k a year leaves me wondering what in the hell their diets are like...

there is no way healthy food costs 1000 dollars a month. If you spend that much you are obviously buying shit like steaks and cheese which are far from healthy

how about you don't eat out every day, go shopping for $60 and eat a whole week from it?

I don't eat steak or cheese.

I make 6 figures, so I actually buy good quality (but not overpriced) ingredients. Free range eggs, organic produce, wild caught fish, and I make shakes with arugula, hemp seeds, coconut milk, blueberries, and almond butter (my gf is a registered dietician). All that shit adds up to $30/day easily. But I'm making my own meals, the food is sourced from reliable distributors and I don't mind paying to know I'm getting a good quality and balanced diet.

I don't eat out every day, faggot. Read above ^^

yeah if you spend 30 dollars a day for eggs and salads you are getting shystered

kek

Buying, preparing, cooking and cleaning up, say this takes 2 hours every day
365 days × 2 hours = 730 hours
$6600 ÷ 730 = $9.04 per hour.

Stay poor by not outsourcing your domestic tasks user

OP here, didn't expect this to get so many replies, i've got so far saved 12,000 $ but fucking hell, i could have had probably triple this if i didn't spend so much on money but i knew it, i'm depressed and miserable so i don't really care, i made the post to make people aware to not end up like me a failure so take care of yourselves, eat food home, cook it, love your family if they deserve it and try to do the things you love, i know for sure i failed at all of these...hope you guys can learn from my failures and keep your heads up bro's !!!

This is how you have to think of it. How much do you value your time?

Everyone is scrimping money on certain things to splurge on other things. Most normies scrimp on good food and eat like shit so that they can buy the newest iPhone or 20 dollar drinks when they go out or women buy those ridiculous 600 dollar loubiton heels with the red soles.

OP chose to spend money on good food he wanted but probably didn't buy retarded normie consumer goods.
Good on you, OP.

I save on food and clothes by not buying as much so I can instead splurge on my motorcycles and recently got a very expensive rock climbing gym membership which is a hobby I enjoy doing a lot.

There is no honor /dignity in hoarding all of your shekels and living like a poorfag all your life, as much as biz will say otherwise. What is everyone's plan, to live like a monk for 60 years saving up money and then the last 20 years of your life spend it all?

spend about 2200 AUD per year on food

>buying canned food like beans and vegtables ect
>cheap protein sources (tuna, eggs, almonds)
>dont eat out with friends
>steal shit at coles
>go to nonnas every week so i can stock up on food

>mfw 100k portfolio
>mfw 18k in the bank account

i just cant help myself not spending money /biz for me everything i buy could just be put into crypto instead or in my account as backup

reported

same, this is why i want to invest in door dash and uber eats, is this possible? i read door dash rasied 200million

>makes 150k
>lives in jew york
>spends that much on veggies
holy shit dude you need to move elsewhere. I eat healthily but not lavishly and i spend around 30 bucks a week

MOOODDSSSS