How does Veeky Forums like to do tacos?

How does Veeky Forums like to do tacos?

This is my go to recipe:

>one pound ground beef
>brown on stove top, drain liquids
>mix in one packet of taco seasoning and one cup water
>simmer until moisture is mostly evaporated
>place one scoop seasoned beef, a handful of shredded mexican seasoned cheese and a squirt of mild taco sauce onto a flour tortilla.
>fold burrito style and microwave 20 seconds to melt together and eat

It's pretty authentic, actually. Almost as good as taco bell

Grilled beast, salsa, lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, sour cream, queso, mole sauce, Mexican rice, refried beans, onion, cilantro, bbq sauce, jalapeno, pinto beans, more rice, ketchup, mustard, cocktail sauce, lime juice, and all wrapped up in a flour tortilla.

braised beef tongue with traditional spices
spanish onion
grilled white corn tortilla
corn salsa.
spritz of lime

What an excellent recipe, friend! I trust you're using McCormick© brand seasoning instead of some piece or shit, waste of time seasoning?

Nothing but the best for my little ninos. Of course it's McCormick©

Basically just huevos con chorizo in a tortilla.

>flour tortilla
The disgusting common factor

grilled beef, cilantro, onions, avocado, salsa, lime juice and corn tortillas.

Pretty easy to make

>only the finest Taco Bell seasoned ground beef
>freshly sourced lettuce
>organic diced tomatoes
>real american grated cheese
>locally sourced sour cream
>all inside an all natural doritos flavored shell
Only the best for me.

>ground beef or ground turkey, or occasionally diced or shredded chicken
>taco sauce or salsa
>cumin, coriander, crushed red pepper, chili powder, garlic, onion, salt, pepper
>sometimes refried beans
topped with
>shredded cheese
>sour cream
>lettuce or spinach
>tomato
>hot sauce
>jalapenos
on
>corn tortillas if I feel like fighting with the breakage factor
>but usually flour tortillas because I am a lazy piece of shit

judge away, but I enjoy 'em

Marinade skirt steak in a bit of soy sauce, onion, garlic, sliced jalapeño. Grill. Serve on chared (or warmed in a microwave in wet paper towel, I prefer heated on grill) 2 corn tortillas, onions, cilantro, salsa verde: pre made verde sauce, like Goya, onions cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, avocado, pulse in blender until smooth (or make your own), fresh squeeze of lime, maybe some queso fresco

*Forgot to add lime juice in marinade

Corn tortila with medium rare steak .

As a Texano I'd eat this

what's the best kind of fish to use for a fish taco?

>Ground beef
>Taco seasoning (what the fuck is this)
>American """"cheese"""""
>Taco sauce (again what is even that)

I got nauseous just reading your shitty recipes, if you want something authentic and tasty, listen this paco:

You'll need thin steaks (as much as you want), avocados, lemon, salt and pepper, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, california chili (fresh if possible, replace with jalapeño)

For the steak: season with sea salt (or regular salt for lesser results) and grill it until brown (if you got a gas or charcoal grill do it here), then when it's done slice it in strips or little squares.

For the guacamole: peel your avocados and emprty them with a spoon in a container, add lemon to prevent oxidation (the ratio is usually 1 small green lemon per 4 avocados) and salt to taste.

Pico de gallo: slice one white onion, one large tomato or 2 small, half california chili or 1 jalapeño and about two tbsps of chopped cilantro. Mix all the ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.

Now all you got to do is get you corn or flour tortilla (which i can tell you how to do if you want me to, just ask) and assemble your taco with all the previous preparations, add lemon juice if you want.

And there it is, real authentic tacos, healthy and homemade, no premade taco bell crap.

School shark

>NOT USANDO SALSA MAGGI O SOYA
GET OUT PEDRO

Any firm white fish (tilapia, cod, snapper, etc.) breaded and fried along with a mayo/lime/adobo/finely shredded cabbage/radish/onion/cilantro slaw for Baja style tacos

carne asada
cilantro
onion
green chili salsa

i'm getting hard just thinking about it

Sure you can add it to the pico de gallo, but i'm personally not much of a fan

I'm talking in the asada marinade. If you are using a cheap cut, might as well mask it with flavor

>Ground beef
>"Taco" Seasoning
>Flour Tortilla
>Fold Burrito style
>Almost as good as TacoBell
kys

Don't listen to this fucker, school shark is the best fish for frying if you want the best flavor and authenticity

originally made with dogfish but the closest thing is code. Make sure the batter is made with Mustard and beer.

smoked marlin tacos are better

>authenticity
Um, no. Sorry Bobby Flay.

I'm not going to that much fucking work for a taco no matter how it tastes. call me a lazy fuck if you want, I have no problems admitting it.

>live in Mexico City for 3 years
>taste the glory of greasy polluted tacos from shabby taquerias in the street
>don't live in mexico any more because mexico is dystopian shithole
>miss that orgasmic taste every single day
JUST

i'm mexican and i'l tell you how i do it

>get some already seasoned carne at lolas because they do it pretty good, or maybe al pastor, or carnitas. carnitas is my favorite and it's already cooked.
>if carne i just heat it up in a pan like al pastor because i'm too lazy to fire up the grill
>while it's cooking i chop up some cilantro and onion, cut a few limes
>heat up tortillas
>ask mom to make salsa
>it's the law to have salsa verde if you're having carnitas
>crumble some cheese, the dry salty one not the wet mild one
>when meat is done chop it up and make your tacos
>i don't double my tortillas because i use normal sized ones not the little taco truck ones

op's pic is actually pretty authentic, but really you can put whatever you want, it's tacos man

Why would I kill myself because I make something differently than the way you do it? Why would that make any sense in your head in any way what so ever? Are you mentally challenged or something?

Just do not call it a taco, it is not. You are only making the rest of the world seem as if they had the same marketable culture (or lack of) as the USA.

If a corn or flour tortilla has filling in it, its a taco, dumbass

And bread with tomato sauce and cheese on top is a pizza, that does not make PizzaHut's creatinos any less of an aberration

so a burrito and quesadilla are tacos as well?

burrito is a variation of taco