Cooking on a budget?

Heya, Veeky Forums. I'm on a budget for cooking. A lot of "budget" guides require equipment like ovens and microwaves that a true poorfag does not own.

So what are some cheap meals I can subsist on until January that do not require refrigeration, a heat source, and cost less than $30 a month?

Thanks.

Bitch, thats poverty-fag level.

If you can't even make a fire, you're proper fucked

Frozen pizza
Ramen noodles
KFC
Canned tuna

you're just gonna have to shoplift

I'm not a theif

Or a speller lol

whatever they offer at the local soup kitchen.

I hope you have restaurants nearby cause I don't think you'll last long on those types of foods. Maybe astronaut food (if you manage to get your hands on some lmao)

You're gonna have to stick to dried goods and canned.
Time to load up on Chef Boyardee ravioli and chili.
Even then you're probably not going to get further than 10 days on only $30.
I highly recommend finding your nearest food bank.
>in b4 "i'm too good to accept help"
You're not.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Peanut butter has fats, protein, potassium, carbs, and Vitamin B-12.
Bread will have carbs, some protein, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
Bananas have potassium, carbs, some protein, Vitamin C, magnesium, some Vitamin A, and Vitamin B-6.

Oranges will keep for about a week and have some calcium and Vitamin A.

There's some options when it comes to not actually cooking your food but $30 for a full months worth of food PLUS not being able to cook or refrigerate makes it pretty impossible to do so. Is your power cut off or something?

I'd say peanut butter sandwich.
AT least around me, Giant brand bread is .99, and peanut butter is less than 4 bucks. That bread can last me a week or slightly longer. A jar of peanut butter can last however long you can draw it out. Id say that is less than 30 bucks a month. Throw in some jelly and 'naners and you're living good.

Sounds like a load of shit. If you can afford a device to post online from, you either have the money for a prepaid phone, or a phone contract.

Or even more hilariously, a laptop with internet.

That said, your best bet with no cooking equipment whatsoever, is bread. bread is a miracle.

maybe hes at the library or work or something

Seriously man, I've volunteered at various food pantries across the western Chicago suburbs due to mandatory community service. There's no shame man. They'll ask you a few questions and have you bring proof that you're a broke bastard

The food itself is actually pretty decent most of the times. They basically give you an empty shopping cart and have you go around their facility which is pretty much a mini shopping center and grab whatever you want.

It's stuff that is donated or given from other supermarkets.

It's all good dawg. Spend ur 30 dollars on weed or something

Library, no house, looking for a job, and on a laptop that was cheap even when it was made a decade ago.

I'll look into seeing what sorts of pantries are nearby; I'm new to this town. Also, peanutbutter has been heard, thanks Veeky Forums.

eggseggseggs

Eggs? Like, raw eggs or something? Is this a simplification of that eat all the eggs meme?

omelettes, egg fried rice, fried egg sammich

>That do not require a heat source

Oh I'm sorry then you are fucked

Oh I'm not OP. Lol

This is Veeky Forums, sweety.

Wheat bread and peanut butter is a full protein. You could, in theory, live off of it. You won't be happy or healthy, but you can.

I feel like a heat source would do so much for OP, potatoes, rice, beans, lentils, and even just heating up canned goods will go a long way to make a meal feel better.

How viable/safe is it to get one of camping gas stoves and cook with it indoors?

This game is seriously fucking annoying

Cupped Ramen it is then.

toaster oven for $20 or less on amazon, makes a whole lot of a difference. Bunsen burner too if you can.

I don't have a place to carry those things around, at least not yet. I should be getting a locker later today at the gym.

How can someone be so fucking poor?

Raw potatos. Its the only way.

Rice, beans, flour.
Roce, beans, flour, oil.

Good luck! You can actually do it, at least calorie wise

Oh and pasta, which is way cheaper than rice here. Used to make pasta with butter, anchovies paste and pepper and it was not bad at all

dough
just eat dough