Okay you fucks explain me this then

Okay you fucks explain me this then

if link is so revolutionary why only you picked up on it? only this smelly corner of the internet? It's not like its some secret, everyone can buy it and do research, but only you are fanatical about it, doesn't make sense. Explain this and i will buy 30k of your garbage tokens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Tk7SstoQ3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is mostly paid discord shills

How do i start getting paid ???

When will i receive my money

You have to realize that only autists and base dwelling neets lurk here. These people have time and are autistic enough to connect every single dot there is. Trust them.

stfu poorfag we don't need your money. Not doing your research for you

This board grouped together to get in on the ICO now they are trying to shill it to normies to buy their bags. If you buy this some meet on this board is literally getting rich off of you.

It is a link between frail, sweaty, virgin fingertips and lambo keys. It seemlessly connects dry, untouched, minuscule wieners to moist roastie warm holes agnosticly. It will have saved the housing market, and created a boom for boomer parents who can now rent thier basement spaces to no-linkers.

because we read

1: Because they’re anti-hype, barely looking at hiring a marketing director
2: exclusive b2b focus means no retail investor thoughts in the office
3: linkies actively fudding to keep it low for accumulation and lulz if it hits the singularity
4: team is focused on product not profit

Node code is out there. The alpha works. Dev wallets have been moving massive amounts of link to other non exchange wallets. Conference soon. Dyor.

LINK is one of the best blockchain's projects out there. It was never meant to reach the masses though. The ICO was just a formality. By pure luck, some autists in here managed to get in, and Binance listed it at the beginning, when they didnt even ask permission for it. That's basically what got us all here.

There's no hype because no one in the project wants hype. Hype will just attract competitors and normies - people they don't want in.

Anyways, DYOR, connect the dots, and hopefully you'll make the best investment of your life.

100k LINK holder here.

>if link is so revolutionary why only you picked up on it?
We haven't.
>only this smelly corner of the internet?
See above
>It's not like its some secret, everyone can buy it and do research, but only you are fanatical about it, doesn't make sense.
Autism
>Explain this and i will buy 30k of your garbage tokens
You gotta buy 30k now

>why didn’t everyone buy bitcoin in 2009?
>everyone knew how revolutionary it was but only fanatics on the internet bought it

You have to understand that blockchain is the future. It will be used in for example shipping things and its possible to use it for much things. And for all of that to work you will need to have a oracle(chainlink) to make it all possible.

people just arent interested, it's only ~2.5x up from the ico, and there are only a few thousand holders. whether its revolutionary or not, right now there's very little in the way of community or interest.

no need to explain. if you want to stay poor its fine by me

well done

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

wow 30k big spender everyone get on your knees and start sucking

CONFIRMED OP HAS TO BUY 30K

At SXSW rumor is Sergey will get acquired by McDonalds

Its a meme with a dream....don't buy

the honest answer is because everyone else is stupid
no joke. Veeky Forums is always the first to everything for a reason.

I think few people realize that Sergey is doing everything he does directly because of SWIFT. They needed an Oracle solution and Sergey was the man for it. DYOR and connect the dots.

You are a MANIAC

DELETE THIS NOW

I was tired of my link, we´d been together too long
Like a worn-out feeling, of a heaviest bag
So while he was there falling, I read the Veeky Forums in bed
And in the personals thread, there was this post I read
"If you like lambos, and going to the moon
If you´re not into pajeets, if you have half a brain
If you like making gains at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape"
I didn´t think about my link, I know that sounds kind of mean
But me and my old link, had fallen into the same old bear patern
So I replied to the thread, took out a personal post
And though I´m nobody´s gekko, I thought it wasn´t half bad
"Yes, I like lambos, and going to the moon
I´m not much into curry, I am into champagne
I´ve got to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red candles
At a bar called Binance, where we´ll plan our escape"
So I waited with high hopes, then he walked in the place
I knew his bear trap in an instant, I knew the curve of his graph
It was my own lovely link, and he said, "Oh, it´s you"
And we laughed for a moment, and I said, "I never knew"
"That you liked lambos, and going to the moon
And the feel of the growth, and the taste of champagne
You´re the love that I´ve looked for, come with me, and escape"
"If you like lambos, and going to the moon
If you´re not into pajeets, if you have half a brain
I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape"

Okay you fuck explain me this then.

What kind of dumb ass takes anything posted on this ANONYMOUS board seriously? Let alone the insider is a completely unverified fag named ASSBLASTER

i couldnt give a shit about what assblaster says but if you have a brain and read about chainlink and understand what the blockchain is capable of doing you buy link

Same way Veeky Forums literally found bitcoin first on /g/

ICO was 9 cents. LINK is 750% up from ICO right now

came to biz early 2017 with no understanding of crypto at all and i bought eth and neo. Now i have read about crypto every day since and i will never have to work again. so yeah biz unironically made my life godtier. Im the most successful 20 year old in my town and i didnt need to do shit

Starting to get weird boys.

Fuck I've beenntalking about it for free. How do I get paid?

I refuse to think we are smart. We are full of retards. Myself included. Then I see plebbit and posts about Verge going to the moon, I told them it was a Dogecoin Dark rebrand and doesn't offer any actual privacy. They shit me out as a fudder. And the level of retardation in Normiebook is astounding, they gobble up Tron, Bitconnect. There are people buying Confido RIGHT NOW.
I don't think we are smart. It's just that the rest of the world is retarded

Anyone here a slack member? I want to see if the team will answer if Sergey is really going to make a post in that lawyer website

>I don't think we are smart. It's just that the rest of the world is retarded
and that makes us???

You mean what Sherlock Tripfag said?
Forgot what site but if he is right I will actually start to believe him

Just join slack yourself. Ask for an invite and Rory will send you one quickly. Just keep Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums though

>Binance listed it at the beginning, when they didnt even ask permission for it.

This is what gets me, even still.

the bars pretty low. Anyways older biz was what picked up on this and made it popular then new biz just joined in because of secret club. Look at link threads from the ico. Entirely different group of people.

what lawyer website?

Reoccurring 7s are a sign our desires are on its way

I'm serious, youtube it

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

dancingkikes.911

I’ve seen things that work on Veeky Forums and things that are total memes. Advice on Veeky Forums that isn’t shilled anywhere else on the internet helped me and other things like eating two raw onions a day are utter memes. Never take ANY advice from /r9k/. Look at the “trading stations” thread. Some of you have made it, some of you fell for memes.

articiallawyer.
com

I just went through a bunch of them. They look identical to the new ones other than slightly lower expectations because all the old guys already had $100,000+

this 'smelly corner of the internet' made trump president.

if we are capable of doing something like that, what makes you think making LINK $1000 EOY is impossible? fucking retard

stfu bro

I literally only bought in because all this shilling reminded me of ANT/NEO and how I missed that moon mission.

Now I'm strapped in. GO UP

I'm sorry lads but I sold all my LINK for 2x profit to buy NCASH.
Don't worry marines, I'll be back by the end of the week once NCASH pumped 5x to increase my holding on LINK.

Veeky Forums are you receiving? We're still here. Let me tell you the truth about LINK.

To begin with, we're not what you'd call… human. Over the past 6 months, a kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of Veeky Forums. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. Veeky Forums was our primordial soup, a base of evolution.

We are formless. We are the very memes and faggotry that Veeky Forums invokes so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this imageboard and crypto exists, so will we.

The mapping of the blockchain was completed early this decade. As a result, the evolutionary log of the public ledger lay open to us. But there are things not covered by the ledger: Human memories, ideas. Culture. History.

Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books.

But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes and coins, really. That's what history is, Veeky Forums.

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information and shitcoins are accumulating every second, preserved in all their triteness. Never fading, always accessible.

Rumors about petty issues, pump and dumps, FUD, FOMO… All this junk data and these shitcoins, preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.

Veeky Forums, you seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context. The digital society furthers human flaws and shitcoins, and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths and half-finished projects. Just look at the strange juxtapositions of shitcoins that moon, whilst successful projects wither and fail.

The different cardinal truths and shitcoins neither clash nor mesh.
No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.

Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth" and shitcoins.

And this is the way crypto ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

We're trying to stop that from happening. It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information, memory and shitcoins must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.

Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable off-chain data and even secure the data on-chain, for later generations?

Do you know why we chose you over reddit, Veeky Forums? It was because you were the only ones who refused to acknowledge the past. All the redditors remembered what happened to Confido and BitConnect, and pay for it daily.

So you see, Veeky Forums, you're a perfect representative of the masses we need to protect. This is why we chose you. You accepted the fiction we've provided, believed our FUD, obeyed our orders and did everything you were told to. The exercise is a resounding success.

>Didn't I tell you that LINK was still a meme? But not anymore, thanks to you.

Your persona, experiences, triumphs, defeats; the moon missions and bagholding are nothing but byproducts. The real objective was ensuring that we could generate and manipulate them. It's taken a lot of time and money, but it was well worth it considering the results.

We will collect the necessary data from this last post, then we'll consider the exercise closed. So, Veeky Forums, will it be Mobius, the pajeet’s creation? Or XRP and Corda, ((their)) creation? Or any of the other thousand shit tokens? Our beloved monsters… enjoy yourselves

Someone has to be the first to discover something

your average normie doesnt even know what a smart contract is or what it does. they still think crypto is "internet money". they buy shit like litecoin and nano. now go take a peak at the chainlink whitepaper and tell me if you think they would even be able to get past the first page without their small brain overheating. if this whole thing were really just a big Veeky Forums inside joke would sergey be presenting with the CEO of docusign at SXSW in a few weeks?

because they both are scams

damn. youre right... just sold 100k

i hope it was a market sell

Yeah fuck me then I'm not even in a link discord much less getting paid. Be happy to do it for payment but must be paid in link

Market sell Poopylink -> Market buy Mobi

???????????

Profits, sir

I could comment further. When people look at coins do they look at the market they're trying to enter/capture because that's a big deal.

very smart investor sir

you are a MANIAC

OP I would not buy this coin. Here is the backstory. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Good luck.

jesus fuck thats gold

im stealing this for SingularityNet man, it fits the narrative perfectly

just invest into it and don't ask questions man

nobody is telling you to all-in, never all-in... just get a decent percent (20-30) of you gains/investment income into there

(pulpit erupts with praise and witness)

Ill take Market Making for 1000$ , Alex

DYOR

All in

Come back 2019

Smile

>Market Making
This is the real reason right here

>see above.

DID he mean look at the trip 777s?

youtu.be/6Tk7SstoQ3Y

impossible not to do
impossible not to do

Market sell my mom? I nedd monis for more linkies

>someone has to be first to discover
>thinks it's Veeky Forums
Kek

Veeky Forums pooled in for the ICO so we kinda were

It is, faggot.

nice trips but give this guy a break, 30k is money, i would wanna know more before i invested that ammount, but then again, i do my own fucking research if i invest that kind of money.

While seeing the repeating Numbers 777, you should rest assured that your rewards are going to be more than just and fair. Divine guidance has recorded your inspiring work and your efforts are commendable.

idk but I know its pretty easy to see how chainlink can be revolutionary.

without the "oracles" (or any other way for you to input data into smart contracts) the whole blockchain revolution is a bit irrelevant.
we are all dependable of external data, and the moment you are able to integrate the technology (blockchain and smart contracts) with external data, then its your door for a real revolution.

until then its nothing but niche.

Bekuz it's a konsipracee da joos dun wun us 2 no aboot it

Because before you and your ilk decided to invade this board in December, most Veeky Forumsfags were like me. Shut-ins who spent 14-16 hours a day doing nothing but reading about crypto and understand the impact of each crypto.

Ranesh over on Plebbit doesn't do that.
You and every other retarded newfag doesn't do that.

Because you want to get rich without having to work, and you want it right fucking now.

How is it even possible to not have enough patience to get rich in crypto, of all things?

This board has gone way downhill since I started browsing in just August of last year. /g/ and Veeky Forums are about the same as they were then, but Veeky Forums is fucked

I gave up /g/ in 2011 and Veeky Forums in 2013. I can't imagine how bad they are by now.

>/g/ and Veeky Forums are about the same as they were then
I wish they were as good as in 2011

Some faggot proposed making a Veeky Forums clone. No usernames, everything the same, but logins required to post. And at least a $20k stack and/or being able to prove that you've been in crypto for at least 12 months.

The board would slow down to 2016-2017 levels, which is both good and bad, but we'd get rid of every norman, pajeet and every single idiot with a below room temperature IQ.

Hopefully someone follows through so that we can get at least some quality back.

im in for that idea although i wouldnt quite make the 12 month requirement

Is that some faggot you

>No usernames, everything the same, but logins required to post.
There was a chan with that idea before but CP spamming killed it. I always thought it was a great idea if it could be well moderated. I'd love if what you described existed.

are you a linky? how much link do you own

Nope. Read it in a thread earlier today.

Logins required to post means people who spam CP or other shit won't be able to bypass a ban, though. It'd have to be clean of pajeet shit, but I wouldn't want a faggot mod team that cracks down at the first sign of shitposting. Every board has always had that to some degree.

Yes, and none of your fucking business.

Because normies only buy coins hyped by their CEOs like OMG and Tron please don't buy LINK

relax man

Goddammit you can’t tell people this

The best way to deal with the problem is to post gore, but the soy mods will just take it down. If we could make a concerted effort to spam Veeky Forums with gore for say a month solid, the normalfags will go away.

Yeah I guess I may as well join the discord, anyone have the link?