This is what black people actually feed their kids

>this is what black people actually feed their kids

Close up

God damn, that is some trashy ass shit. I would be mad as fuck if I was just given snacks instead of a meal for lunch if I was a kid.

>hey kids did you get your Vienna sausage, chips, twinkie and soda today?

It mentions she adds a sandwich to this to make a meal. Still horrendous choices though.

Hey she included a sandwich

Pretty sure that makes it a meal

>Dr Thunder soda and name brand chips
I don't know guys, she seems like a pretty good mom who has her shit together.

Poor kids, the food may taste good but i'ts horrible for them, and i doubt the mother knows shit about nutrition

USA needs nutrition classes from pre-k to 12th grade

>that fucking crap selection

Dumb cunt, just shell out the 2 dollars so your kid can get school lunch like everyone else.

post pics of delicious school lunches

Really, tater smileys and milk is better than chips and soda, if not just marginally.

>vieanna sausages
I remember a black kid in middle school eating these, never seen anyone else eat them ever, I remember thinking they looked like something out of a nightmare

>starch, protein, calcium, grains, and a snack

There is no flair, but it checks out.

Oh god those tetrahedral juice pops

there's a black girl at work I'm thinking about asking out. I just need to make sure she's of age because there are a lot of highschoolers as well as adults where I work

we had a roll instead. and i made a sauce for the chicken rings by mixing together ketchup, mustard and mayo.

>make sure she's of age

I don't even care that this post is off topic. The fact that you're not actively trying to fuck a high schooler is both depressing and embarrassing.

I don't think it's that off topic, the thread wasn't really so much about food, it was low key about judging minority parents that live on a budget

but yeah, I don't care if she's in highschool, she just needs to be 18 because I don't want to get reported. The age doesn't matter to me personally

aka you're pathetic and need someone younger than you without life experience (thus doesn't know you're shit)

god I hope you don't breed

I would hollow out a hole in the roll with my finger and put the chicken and mashed potato inside

Same

Woman over 25 detected. No one wants you, you old dried up hag. Deal with it.

>americans aren't disgusting they said

I just tore the roll in half almost all the way to make a sandwich

ah yes, the classic peed-on bread

>black ''people''
Just call them niggers like any other normal person
Also
>she bought them doritoes but no Mt. Dew

I never understood why American schools made lunch for the kids. Why not just make your own?

I like a hot meal. Sandwiches day in and day out gets old

Americans are poor as fuck , it's like a soup kitchen for kids

its normal in poor countries for the state to provide lunch at school.

Only white kid in an intercity school in Atlanta. Classes and education were but the food was top tier. Wasn't enough to make up for all the gang violence. Thank god it was only for one year.

Fresh, fried chicken tendies with honey mustard, curly fries and soda. Niggers literally spend all their school budget on the food.

people make fun of Eastern Europeans but during the communist period and up until the end of the 90s EVERY school had a cafeteria where everything was cooked day to day by trained cooks, and it was dirt cheap as well.

It cost less to make food for all the kid at once considering you pay in bulk.
Problem is that dragging the individual price down led to extreme crap on plates.
Thing is, no matter how parent claim to love their kids, they still see them as a waste of money, so 5$ on a meal is supposedly bad, when they could buy so many more cigarettes and booze for themselves with it.

sandwich plus chips and soda is a meal, what are you complaining about?

>Silly user! Kids don't need to learn stupid shit that could actually help improve their lives! They need MORE SCHOOL TIME AND CORE ED

Who the fuck ever NOT says that?

>sandwich, chips, and soda are a meal
>a bag of sodium and saturated fat, a can full of sugar, and a few slices of processed meat between two slices of white bread is a meal

I mean i guess...it's not really what a child should be eating every day though, that's what people are complaining about

Is that Armour Vienna Sausage I see tucked lovingly into some of those pockets?

Right? I had forgotten that those things existed but I used to fucking love them.

>like any other normal person
Maybe being racist is normal in the south but slightly north we aren't nearly as inbred.

this is what kids in my city will be eating for the first week of school

>tuesday
fish soup
bread roll
cheese
fruit
veggie option: mushroom soup
>wednesday
vegetable patties
cucumber tzatziki
potatoes
salad
veggie option: lentil dal
>thursday
minced meat sauce (pork and beef mix)
ketchup
full grain spaghetti
salad
veggie: bean-carrot sauce
>friday
chicken and potato casserole
salad
veggie: vegetarian lasagna

pic related is an accurate representation of school food here, the dish of course changes daily

> Implying northerners aren't far more racist than southerners.

Where are you from? And how do you convince the kids to eat real food? When I was in grade school they basically had to serve french fries, hamburgers, and pizza because most kids wouldn't eat anything else.

>learn stupid shit that could actually help improve their lives
when you get exactly this you just pretend you don't need it. This is why the level is slipping every year, it's easy to pretend nothing really matters, so you get dumber and dumber. Even writing and reading isn't mandatory for you.

those are pretty bad meals, when you consider the fancy names hide industrial waste products.

If they're hungry, they'll eat.

'trained'

whats the protein?

How do you know user isn't 19 years old? A 19 year old dating a 17 year old would be fine.

american pedo logic

This. Fatass detected.

>implying a 17 y/o is in the age range that warrants the term "pedo"

>AYKCHUALLY I'm an ephebophile not a pedophile, there's a difference, SHAKESPEARE said that blargargarg I'm a dirty sexual predator in denial
Why don't you take a seat over there

What schools still have recess? All the ones here canceled it years ago.

So an 18 year old is completely acceptable but a 17 year old is pedo shit? Why? Explain yourself.

He could also be a 17 year old beta faggot.

I packed my own lunch every day and now I'm an adult with the tastes of a 5 year old. Don't let it happen to your kids

They cancelled the only time that kids have to get physical activity and socialize without direct supervision? What a fucking genius idea. There is no chance this will inhibit their ability to interact normally with other humans.

Yeah. At my old school they just herd everyone into the gym and give them a "free period" for 20 minutes. It's not very popular

>Why don't you take a seat over there

Because in my country I could fuck a 14 year old and looking at how that possibility outrages dried up roastflaps, I might even go and do that :^)

You disgust me

Guess I'm the only one who would rather eat doritos than a shitty ass sandwich.

USA age of consent actually varies by state. When I was in WA, it was 16. In IL it's 17. I think the lowest is 14. A parent could still choose to prosecute if the child is under 18, though.

Ignore the white knight/roastie posting in the thread about it being evil to sleep with a 17 year old or w/e.

I was in college by 17. Granted I was the guy, so the double standard wasn't in play. While I even don't like pairings with early teenage partners, I don't think anyone over 16 should get the "muh childrens" special safety classification where their consent is somehow invalid. People that conflate high school/college age consensual sex to pedophilia are almost always older women that feel insecure with having men go after girls in their late teens/early twenties.

A lot of teenage beta males say that kind of stuff, too.

10/10 shitpost. Would read again.

Finland. Our culinary culture is pretty different probably, kids here eat school food pretty well.

Like white people are any different?

Americans are fat as shit.

>tfw your breakfast almonds are more active than average american

In the North people just think it to themselves, and cross the street when we see niggers coming from up ahead.

That is shocking

thanks obama

I eat Haitian food.

And leshona died of diabetes at age 14 she was pregnant with twins but she didn't even know

Heh if she got all that shit for fucking 30 bucks she is doing something right

>and it was dirt & cheap as well.

my sides

Plenty of nutrition is taught. You have to pay attention in school to learn, then you have to put it into practice.

Finland reporting in here too. Grew up in rich small Kauniainen so I got great school food from the same central kitchen from elementary to high school. I feel for you muricans.

If you offered them real food they'll eventually come to eat it if's decent. Kids are hungry.

sucks for you guys, this was my schools lunch

This is how fat manchildren and picky eaters happen no matter what race.

Assuming those are chicken rings.

so you are weeaboo even while dreaming?

that's what my white, poor mom fed me too

this is a class and not a race issue. go back to /b/ or /pol/ with your 'muh negros' posts

How's your wifes son doing?

To buy:

loaf of white bread: 89¢
pre-sliced packages of ham, turkey and roast beef deli meat: $2.99/ea (1lb pk)
cheese block: $1.89/8oz (half lb)
mayonnaise: $2.29/30oz

That's 18 slices of bread, meat enough for 24 servings, cheese that you can slice deli thin using a vegetable peeler providing 8 servings and enough mayonnaise for like... 128 sandwiches or so.
That's under 73¢ per sandwich.

Now, if you use flour tortillas, that's still the same price, believe it or not. AND you can more easily add veg and stuff to it, too (like just shove a side salad in there with the meat and cheese).
Pack some fruit as well as a thermos with apple iced tea (under 28¢ per serving to make at home) and you could feed your kid a more balanced lunch for under $30/month.

To stretch usefulness, freeze the meats in 2oz portions so that you can offer more variety without worrying the meat will go off before you go through it all.

>loaf of white bread: 89¢
Stopped reading there. I dunno what fantasy world you live in, but it's not 1975 anymore, gramps.

>assuming she's poor because she's black
shaking my head to be honest

This. Also, lunch meat by me costs at least $6 per pound
Put soup or oatmeal in the thermos and you can still hit the $30 or $40 a month thing

I wanna know what fancy, gilded, caviar-infused truffled white bread you're buying where it would cost considerably more than 89¢.
Are you one of those dumbfucks who shops at Whole Foods when you're poor then complain about not having enough to eat?
Or one of those idiots who shops at normal supermarkets and buy only namebrands (without coupons, I might add) but complain about how expensive shit is?
I already know you are, user. I already know.

Save-A-Lot has white bread for 99¢.
Aldi has it for 89¢.
Dollar stores have it for a dollar.
Wal•Mart has it for $1.09.
Even fucking hoity-toity-ass Wegman's has their fancy-ass white bread for $1.49 per loaf, which would only add 7¢ per sandwich.

Stop being a moron, moron.

Again, Aldi has pre-sliced lunch meat in 1lb packages for $2.99. Save-A-Lot has them for $3.49. Wal•Mart has them for $3.97.

Some cities are much more expensive to live in than yours. I'm not even in a large town and I can't get bread that cheap unless I bake it myself.

doesn't really matter what black people eat, we have naturally superior genetics. i eat like trash constantly and never lift yet still look basically like pic related.

Aldi and Save-A-Lot have their prices set nationwide, so no, you're wrong.
>b-but there are no aldi and save-a-lot locations in my six-figure income suburb!!!
That might be true, but don't act like dollar stores don't exist. They're everyfuckingwhere. 07078, the richest zipcode in the US in 2014, has dollar stores just outside of it. You can get a loaf of bread for around a dollar literally anywhere in the US. The maid's gotta eat, too.

This is all true, and the point of the thread is cheap foods, but I'd rather spend $5 a pound on lunch meat from Costco or whatever. It doesn't taste like bleach.

Then nothing you have to say is relevant, now is it?

Imagine mushy hot dogs.

I hate them, personally.

You are right. I just looked it up and there is a "dollar tree" 25 minutes from me according to google maps. I've just never seen bread that cheap at any of the places I shop that are close to my home. I usually pay $4-5 for a loaf of sandwich bread and I don't even shop at whole foods or anything like that.

What store and what brand of bread? I would guess that you're most likely overlooking the cheaper options. Lots of people do.

>everyone has the means and the inclination to make a 3 hour round trip to save $2 on bread
Yeah this might be a good time for you to realize that people get money by working at jobs, user