I have spent the last week researching

And I have found a coin that will 10x by the end of march. This is a little gem thaf I havent seen discussed here on biz.

No one wants your fucking bags.

Do people honestly think this still works

Generally I would say sniff but she deserves better then that. Truly a work of art.

Dubz gets the name of said token

pls sir, what is coin

Pic is good. Spill the pill.

>This is a little gem thaf I havent seen discussed here on biz.

Starts with a T. And uncle Mikey will make you guys rich. Dubs get the whole enchilada

I had a feeling it was Tron, thanks m9, just bought 100k

Tjhainlink i see

>will 10x by the end of march

>it's Tether

Nice dubs m8

kek, trading at 1/10th of ICO price. Poor bagholding investors.
Will look into it though.

It does have a lot of sideways movement. In prime for a bull run.

Bought 100k.

Wats it called

>how do i reverse image search

>I had a feeling it was Tron
JUSTin sun announced they are moving up mainnet launch, will happen in a matter of weeks. Guaranteed to pump at least a bit afterwards though the guys who got in at .30 may as well kill themselves.

BRAAAAPPPPFFFF
snifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

TBIS is at the bottom guys, investors know there is only one way to go. Some announcements are coming soon that should raise it to ico price and bam, you done made some nice gains user. OP actually delivered

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPFFFFFFT

TRON, the token for the negroes who figured out that pyramid schemes are not the way to go... They move on to a scheming chink that they revere like one of their mudgods...

how much of my life savings should I invest OP? 30%? 70%? 90%? Please tell me where I can buy. And great advertisement you have here. Thank you sir

Don't be an asshole. Sorry your project was fubard and 18.7mm tokens were stolen. Quit picking on the new guy.

let me guess, neo's gf?

2017 is calling

kek

It's the Rand, and it's 10x being printed.

no you haven't. fuck off. a thread had to die for your bullshit.

Fuck you, no one wants to roll dubs so you can shill LINK and REQ

Im on phone get cancer