REQ

REQ is running out of legitimate competitors.

Bitpay started banning people for explicit goods,

cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-payment-processor-begins-enforcing-ban-on-prohibited-activities-on-its-platform

Coinbase Commerce -- Already understaffed in terms of support, a shitload of negative press about them lately with that multi-charge incident.

What else is there for paying for things easily directly with crypto? REQ is going to be the first one to easily allow this, people paying whatever the fuck they want for whatever services they want, with no way for them to be shut down. I'm so goddamn bullish.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackblockresearch.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let them miss the boat. The FUDers don't deserve REQ

Noice!

das it mane, check them u must

>Those numbers

This thing is so damn ready for take off.

if you havent got at least 3k req prepare to be poor forever

have you considered REQ will be successful and your REQ tokens still won't make you money?

The tokens are literally chuck-e-cheese vouchers. Think about it user.

20k REQ here. Am I going to make it this year?

Heh dumbass, once word gets out normies will fucking flock. They flocked in fucking Tron for christ sake.

The fomo is going to be unreal, norms will eat the PayPal 2.0 meme

>Platform will be popular but not its token
Interesting thought user.
12K REQ here. Will I make it?

18k req here, 1k usd following into this shit next month

Everyone vote for REQ:

blackblockresearch.com/

I don't see how the platform could be popular without the tokens also rising in value. Whenever a transaction takes place, REQ tokens are burned.

I guess I can see what you're saying about how since people aren't required to buy them and it just happens in the background, the value might not go up like we're anticipating however.

It's a weird situation--the token burn is required to run the network, so I would just figure that people would see them as a good investment if they think the supply will be drastically reduced in the future as it continues to get popular.

They also said they're considering implementing staking as well. There are many coins that have absolutely no other use other than being a currency that are valued high in the billions for mcap. REQ actually has a use in addition to being able to be used as a currency.

With your logic, technically all crypto is just chuck-e-cheese vouchers. What does BTC, LTC, BCH, DASH, etc, have over REQ, besides not having a secondary use?

I am heavily invested in REQ, and there is only one competitor that worries me, and since I have never seen it named on Veeky Forums I will keep my mouth shut too, to avoid giving fuel to the fudders.
I still think that Req is better and ahead on paper, and the two projects do not completely overlap so there is space for both, so I am not overly worried, but Req is not without competition.

>With your logic, technically all crypto is just chuck-e-cheese vouchers

Unironically this is true. Basically they are just a cash grab scheme for the company. Any token running on the Ethereum network is totally unnecessary

>With your logic, technically all crypto is just chuck-e-cheese vouchers
He discovered it. CANCEL EVERYTHING

REQ is a solid long term hold but fuck me it is a boring one as well.

I forgot the main reason that REQ needs a token--it enables the company to create this and run it at a 0% profit margin to them.

They make money from the value of the token going up due to its burn. This kind of system would not be possible without a token, and the users would have to pay fees themselves. It enables them to be incredibly competitive vs other competitors that don't have this kind of system.

so when the price gets high enough they'll just dump on all of us?

Let's go boys

Well it's the same situation literally any token is in--the creators always hold the majority.

Most likely is they sell off portions of it to cover costs and profit over time.