LIFE LESSON

>20 yr
>250k
>fucking hotties

at this age, they are COMPLETELY unrelated. I see so many threads here asking how much you need to fuck whoever you want. Until you are out of school, nobody gives a fuck about your worth, just looks and personality.

Stop dreaming that LINK will finally get you laid.

So many threads of people talking about this shit got me heated. Nothing dries up girls like trying to shill your fucking coins on them. Stop being pussies.

how many REQ for this semen demon?

How many BTC for this semen demon?

You are both retarded.
100k req, 4 btc.

thanks just bought 100k and 4

Why do you care about getting laid a high net worth is the true equalizer of men.

nice quads
and you're right. just want people to stop with the "how much to titty fuck underage girls" threads.

Erica, stop posting here I told mom that you did it again.

CHECKED

Money won't get you laid anons, stop pretending it will. These are just poor excuses you are using to hide behind the fact that the actual reason you don't get laid is that you most likely have a shit personality that women don't find attractive.

You will go through your whole life saying "the reason I'm not getting laid is because I'm not rich enough" so you come on biz thinking if you get rich then girls will like you.

But nothing will change so you'll just say "it wasn't that. I know, girls don't like me because I'm not fit enough". So you will go to fit and start lifting and get swole but you still won't get laid.

And then you'll create some other reason in your head.

Tons of poorer less fit men are getting laid and you're not user. What do you think that says?

Oh honey, we don't care about getting laid we want slaves. That's why we ask how much.

this
i have a 10/10 girlfriend who sucks my dick eagerly
just looking for a slave to tie up in my basement so i can narrate her my bog x smimem fanfiction (11 chapters, it's a work in progress)

honestly, this makes more sense.

What is wrong with lifiting though?
I just want to build muscle and eventually build up my personality through the confidence I get from it....

nothing. For sure do it, it can only be a positive, just might not be the whole solution.

It's just looks and wealth. "personality" does not matter

You can enslave any woman by being Chad enough

They would be slaves for Chad for free

If you guys made 1 mil on crypto and cashed out, and you could buy your dream women as a sex slave using that 1 mil knowing you will never be caught, would you do it?

Assume she required no maintaine, she was always fed, cleaned, smelled good etc and looked just like you wanted, but still she is a sex slave and won't be your gf or wife.

can we have a sneak peak?